TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I hope it's not a western, we have too many. An amphiptere, eastern, or a sea serpent would be really cool, I think this egg could be a really cool water-dragon in particular. It kinda reminds me of old horrors love of misty towns with a dark side, the mist, a sickly green color, cold and scaly, it's chock full of old horror elements. The egg sprite is really cool looking.

Sorts between Kingcrowne and Kovos.

"Scaly", "cool" and "mists" is giving me creature from swamp/lagoon vibes 🤔

1 minute ago, blockEdragon said:

I hope it's not a western, we have too many. An amphiptere, eastern, or a sea serpent would be really cool, I think this egg could be a really cool water-dragon in particular. It kinda reminds me of old horrors love of misty towns with a dark side, the mist, a sickly green color, cold and scaly, it's chock full of old horror elements. The egg sprite is really cool looking.

I know, right? I so hope we get something that plays off of those tropes, as that would be amazing! and I also hope it isn't a western.

1 minute ago, Ripan said:

Sorts between Kingcrowne and Kovos.

"Scaly", "cool" and "mists" is giving me creature from swamp/lagoon vibes 🤔

Brb, trying to think of every spooky word that comes up between Kin- and Ko-.......

Happy Halloween! 

Just managed to catch one from the Alpine, five to go!

Got my eight. The lag was annoying, but it wasn't too bad.

EDIT: Forgot to say Happy Halloween everyone!

Edited by Allspice

1 minute ago, Natakiro said:

I know, right? I so hope we get something that plays off of those tropes, as that would be amazing! and I also hope it isn't a western.

Maybe it's a dragon that corrupts communities with promises of power, prosperity, or protection. The people that serve it driving out prying eyes and those who would try and stop it.

Oh NO I just missed one whose code started with "Hek". WHYYYYYY. XD Someone out there got super lucky!

Edited by infiniteviking

Thanks, TJ.  I haven't caught one.  I am bound to eventually.  They do look awesome on a friend's scroll and here.

Happy halloween! I'm excited! The site is pretty laggy but I managed to get a couple.

I'll just be over here in the AP until the first rush is over, lol. Way too many people in the biomes for me. 

12 minutes ago, Alwerien said:

Invisible no desc eggs were awesome. So are long eggs. But the lag isn't awesome ;A; I NEED TO SLEEP, GIVE ME EGGS, CAVE

lmao! Right?

Finally got one. Man I am so seething in anger right now I angrily ate 5 twizzlers in under a minute.

Wow the site is lagging... still got one, though. Swamp monster? Dragon from the black lagoon? 👀

Happy Halloween to everyone!

And it is really hard to get a new release now lol.

I got two, but the lag is miserable and with 100+ people in each biome I think I'll head to bed and do more hunting in the morning! I want to get me some Z-codes and code hunting is impossible right now.

New eggs look promising -- as usual I can't wait to see what they become!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Caught all 6, so I'm one less person hunting the biomes. Good luck all!