Jump to content
TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Recommended Posts

I hope it's not a western, we have too many. An amphiptere, eastern, or a sea serpent would be really cool, I think this egg could be a really cool water-dragon in particular. It kinda reminds me of old horrors love of misty towns with a dark side, the mist, a sickly green color, cold and scaly, it's chock full of old horror elements. The egg sprite is really cool looking.

Share this post


Link to post

Sorts between Kingcrowne and Kovos.

 

"Scaly", "cool" and "mists" is giving me creature from swamp/lagoon vibes 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, blockEdragon said:

I hope it's not a western, we have too many. An amphiptere, eastern, or a sea serpent would be really cool, I think this egg could be a really cool water-dragon in particular. It kinda reminds me of old horrors love of misty towns with a dark side, the mist, a sickly green color, cold and scaly, it's chock full of old horror elements. The egg sprite is really cool looking.

I know, right? I so hope we get something that plays off of those tropes, as that would be amazing! and I also hope it isn't a western.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ripan said:

Sorts between Kingcrowne and Kovos.

 

"Scaly", "cool" and "mists" is giving me creature from swamp/lagoon vibes 🤔

 

Brb, trying to think of every spooky word that comes up between Kin- and Ko-.......

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Halloween! 

 

Just managed to catch one from the Alpine, five to go!

Share this post


Link to post

Got my eight. The lag was annoying, but it wasn't too bad.

 

EDIT: Forgot to say Happy Halloween everyone!

Edited by Allspice

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Natakiro said:

I know, right? I so hope we get something that plays off of those tropes, as that would be amazing! and I also hope it isn't a western.

Maybe it's a dragon that corrupts communities with promises of power, prosperity, or protection. The people that serve it driving out prying eyes and those who would try and stop it.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh NO I just missed one whose code started with "Hek". WHYYYYYY. XD Someone out there got super lucky!

Edited by infiniteviking

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks, TJ.  I haven't caught one.  I am bound to eventually.  They do look awesome on a friend's scroll and here.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy halloween! I'm excited! The site is pretty laggy but I managed to get a couple.

Share this post


Link to post

I'll just be over here in the AP until the first rush is over, lol. Way too many people in the biomes for me. 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Halloween, everyone! 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Alwerien said:

Invisible no desc eggs were awesome. So are long eggs. But the lag isn't awesome ;A; I NEED TO SLEEP, GIVE ME EGGS, CAVE

lmao! Right?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Tried to revive 4 of my dead dragons. Two disintegrated, two zombified!

Share this post


Link to post

Wow the site is lagging... still got one, though. Swamp monster? Dragon from the black lagoon? 👀

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Halloween to everyone!

And it is really hard to get a new release now lol.

Share this post


Link to post

I got two, but the lag is miserable and with 100+ people in each biome I think I'll head to bed and do more hunting in the morning! I want to get me some Z-codes and code hunting is impossible right now.

 

New eggs look promising -- as usual I can't wait to see what they become!

 

Happy Halloween everyone!

Share this post


Link to post

Caught all 6, so I'm one less person hunting the biomes. Good luck all!

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DOLPHIN232 said:

guys are we able to start making undead dragons now?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.