TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm back to get some Halloween eggs.  Dealing with a pulled muscle in my back/side and even though I knew they would be dropping after midnight my side was aching too bad to do so.  Went to bed , had a hot shower and tried getting some at 7 in the morning.  First couldn't see any. at 7 and thought ok.  Then clicked on the Volcano biome and there they were. Sooooo grabbed my two.  I am so far behind in this as there are a lot of new eggs I missed out on.  Hah how do you fix an egg??  Happy Halloween.  This will be only one of two treats I will be getting today. Calling for a pile of rain tonight. Get no kids where I live anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Bamboomonkey said:

Got this one egg with a code "ZzIPs" :D

Awesome code!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

This has been a really fun Halloween.  Thanks TJ and all others involved!

My current mini game is at 73 and I am hoping to reach a few hundred before it ends.

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Happy Halloween everyone!  Created 3 more zombies (zombies sprites that I didn't have previously) as well.

Magma down!  I repeat, Magma down!  White is exposed! 😧

Only a matter of time, now.  Though at round 285, I'm still doing better at keeping the zombies out than I have previously.  Too lazy to get a screenshot. XP  Besides, I should sleep.

1 minute ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Magma down!  I repeat, Magma down!  White is exposed! 😧

Only a matter of time, now.  Though at round 285, I'm still doing better at keeping the zombies out than I have previously.  Too lazy to get a screenshot. XP  Besides, I should sleep.

I feel this. I just lost my first Magma, which in turn caused me to lose a White and has some other dragons exposed. I feel the end is near, but I got much further than I ever expected - so I'm happy!

Sitting on round 717 right now, hoping to make it to 750 before my base is overrun. 

I never saw a list of credits for the treats or the artwork in the game in the other thread. I'm disappointed at that. If there was one and I missed it can @Kaini please put a link to it in the last post of that thread?

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I never saw a list of credits for the treats or the artwork in the game in the other thread. I'm disappointed at that. If there was one and I missed it can @Kaini please put a link to it in the last post of that thread?

There isn't one to my knowledge, though a few users claimed treats.  I'll see if this is something we're going to pull together, but I think user-submitted treats are just up to the user's discretion.

maybe the hatchlings are a wendigo like dragon. they're often depicted by people as deer like and mimicking humans. although thats not how the true myth is.

15 minutes ago, Kaini said:

There isn't one to my knowledge, though a few users claimed treats.  I'll see if this is something we're going to pull together, but I think user-submitted treats are just up to the user's discretion.

There was a thread last year crediting all the treats, I believe. Anyway, thanks for the response. :)

No drop at 9:00 AM.

Why  D =

Edit: Luckily there was one at 9:05 and I snagged one! But I need to free up more egg-slots soon.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

13 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

No drop at 9:00 AM.

Why  D =

Edit: Luckily there was one at 9:05 and I snagged one! But I need to free up more egg-slots soon.

there was one at 9. it was just late, dropped at 9:01

3 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

there was one at 9. it was just late, dropped at 9:01

Huh. Well, 9:01 still isn't 9:00. :P

On another note, nice treats this year. Though there were a few, I'm glad this batch wasn't totally oversaturated with pop culture references. Getting user-submitted art also ensures a nice variety.

Looking forward to seeing what these new dragons turn out to be.

Happy Halloween :D

The egg and hatchie look mysterious! They give me decay kind off vibes, so maybe zombie-like dragons? Would fit perfectly with the event game hehe~

3 hours ago, Bamboomonkey said:

start refreshing at "xx:04" etc and insta-click when you see smth.

I think these were easier to catch than CB arcanas this year :D 

No kidding! Never did get an Arcana, last year or this. Part of that's scheduling, though, a schedule I've got this year too. Long day that is going to keep me at work just long enough to miss midnight tonight in DC. Trying extra hard before work.

-edit- There, finally nabbed a 2019.

Edited by Scrac

I’m having terrible lag that really isn’t helping me get the new eggs. I’ve managed to get one after a couple of hours of trying.

8 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Caught all 6, so I'm one less person hunting the biomes. Good luck all!

Caught all 6?! O.o How many of the new egg are we allowed? Hope it's just 2.

Edited by windchaser_1_2

Hey guys! ANTLERS? could these be Halloween DRAKES, do you think? O.o

Out of 43 attempts, I got 12 zombie hatchies.  Aaaand - on the final attempt (no.10) I finally  an adult Xeno zombie!  Yay!

Got my new eggs too. :)

7 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Hey guys! ANTLERS? could these be Halloween DRAKES, do you think? O.o

Not drakes. The egg is too big and shows up on the Vampire's bite list.

Looks like a wyvern to me, though.

@Windchaser54321 For Halloween eggs the only limit is your scroll limit.

Edited by purplehaze