TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all got some treats XD

Can't wait to get some of the new Halloween dragons~

Happy Halloween, everyone.  Now lets see if the lag will let up enough for me to get more than one of the new dragons.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Not drakes. The egg is too big and shows up on the Vampire's bite list.

Looks like a wyvern to me, though.

Oh! OK! 

47 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

maybe the hatchlings are a wendigo like dragon. they're often depicted by people as deer like and mimicking humans. although thats not how the true myth is.

That would be cool!

10 minutes ago, windchaser_1_2 said:

Caught all 6?! O.o How many of the new egg are we allowed? Hope it's just 2.

Halloween eggs you're allowed as many as you can catch. The eggs only drop for one day though.

1 minute ago, Fiona said:

Halloween eggs you're allowed as many as you can catch. The eggs only drop for one day though.

I realize that. I was just wondering how many of the new eggs we can adopt... And it would be nice if people would quit swarming the biomes. I'll check back. All I want is just my 2 eggs!

Just now, windchaser_1_2 said:

I realize that. I was just wondering how many of the new eggs we can adopt... And it would be nice if people would quit swarming the biomes. I'll check back. All I want is just my 2 eggs!

Like Fiona said, you can get as many as you want.  Valentines Day and Christmas are about giving to others, so you're limited to 2, but Halloween is about getting as much loot as you can, so it's every man for himself.

Most people fill up their scroll, which they've emptied in anticipation of the event. It does get somewhat easier to get them as the day progresses, as people fill their scrolls. For example, I'm done. I have all I can hold.

1 minute ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Like Fiona said, you can get as many as you want.  Valentines Day and Christmas are about giving to others, so you're limited to 2, but Halloween is about getting as much loot as you can, so it's every man for himself.

Ahahaha I see! Funny how I never realised

Just now, meruru said:

3 of my 5 dead dragons zombified, that's a huge success from last years only 1 :D 

Yess that is awesome! Congrats

Yeah, the lag stinks. I don't know why they aren't just flooded into the biomes for the whole day instead of 5 minute drops. 

Omg!!! I caught a new Halloween egg with the code Se you XD 

Edited by meruru

Just now, Cheystar said:

Yeah, the lag stinks. I don't know why they aren't just flooded into the biomes for the whole day instead of 5 minute drops. 

Yeah, I forgot they wouldn't do this, since Christmas always seems to end up this way!

OPERATION LIGHTNING STRIKES TWICE...

Is a solid success!  Now, to see how long it holds out against the odds.  It's all down to the numbers, now...

20191031_152741.jpg.7ab1464fec4e80f940058d60fb6e1c3d.jpg

8 minutes ago, Cheystar said:

I came home from work two hours ago, checked periodically (I have visitors), and haven't even SEEN an egg. :(

edit: Should've complained sooner, just got one.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I think I spotted a little typo on the new release's mature hatchie desc. 

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has begun to mimic your voice, and studies your habits intently.And look! It’s grown larger and its antlers are coming in. It must be close to maturing!"

There's a little space missing in between the period after "intently" and "And"

Spoiler

346031846_Screenshot2019-10-31at14_34_15.png.e3045abbfeebf426268c9ede2169c268.png

Finally got all the treats! Thanks to everyone that made these wonderful sprites!

Caught some low-time AP eggs yesterday but forgot to put them in hatcheries. Oops! They're pretty much ready to hatch though :)

Happy Halloween and thank you for the new drags. Haven't caught any yet, but there's still plenty of time.

ETA: Uh, what happened to my sig? All the images are gone. 😞

Edited by walkinslow

10 minutes ago, StariiDelta said:

I think I spotted a little typo on the new release's mature hatchie desc. 

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has begun to mimic your voice, and studies your habits intently.And look! It’s grown larger and its antlers are coming in. It must be close to maturing!"

There's a little space missing in between the period after "intently" and "And"

There's a place to report stuff like that.

Well, I have my eggs. But - although I carefully killed on Oct 17th - i don't have my kill action back yet.... Off to check my log.... But I DID get some zombies for once.

30 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, I have my eggs. But - although I carefully killed on Oct 17th - i don't have my kill action back yet.... Off to check my log.... But I DID get some zombies for once.

Summertime difference issues?

I do like the colors these hatchlings have. Here's to hoping they'll grow into gorgeous-looking adults! ^_^ I'm finally locked with a full set of new eggs. Happy Halloween, everyone!