TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 hour ago, DragonLady86 said:

well the zombies haven't eaten your brains yet so I guess you are "winning".  :)

I hope so. Only green and red dragons are on the board. 1 out of 10 has already died :blink:

7 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Round 10 and now have 8 zombies attacking! Oh My!

I got to 21 zombies on my board before being defeated! And there were still empty 'tiles' so I'm guessing it's possible for more. 

Super excites for all this. Really desperately hoping the game becomes mobile friendly. My laptop is a breath away from actual hard drive death so my phone is all i have ;_;

1 minute ago, RoseRedAus said:

How do you attack the zombies? Or what are you supposed to do?

refresh the page at the 5 min marks to see what happens, you do nothing.

5 minutes ago, Swiftphoenix said:

I can’t move the dragons on mobile

tap which dragon you want, then tap the square you want it on then tap the checkmark to place it.  repeat up to 9 times.

Edit: at least thats how it's supposed to work. the checkmark and undo buttons are a little too close for my fat fingers and I keep kicking the dragons back off lol

Edited by DragonLady86

Yep, add me to the list of us having problems on mobile.  I’m using my iPad and can get one dragon placed, but neither the check or the undo button are live for me. 

oh crabnuggets!  round 17 and I accidentally clicked the "start over" button.  and it looks like no credit is given for that.  /sigh

DRAGON CAVE HALLOWEEN!! YAY!! There's so many breeds out now though. I was REALLY hoping we'd get an extended breeding period. Maybe we'll get extended time for Cmas. Or next year.

28 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

refresh the page at the 5 min marks to see what happens, you do nothing.

Thank you :)

4 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

oh crabnuggets!  round 17 and I accidentally clicked the "start over" button.  and it looks like no credit is given for that.  /sigh

Oh Whew! apperently if you have two tabs open with the event it doesn't cancel? because the other tab is still updating.  o.O

Haven't been active in 5 years or so, seems I picked a good time to take a trip down memory lane.

Edited by WeegeetheKid

Yup having issues with the mobile too. Im trying to place a dragon and once i hit the checkmark it just moves the dragon where the checkmark is, turning it red as it obviously can not be placed outside of the board. It also seems impossible to pick anything else than the green one.

1 minute ago, geminia said:

Yup having issues with the mobile too. Im trying to place a dragon and once i hit the checkmark it just moves the dragon where the checkmark is, turning it red as it obviously can not be placed outside of the board. It also seems impossible to pick anything else than the green one.

I got a single red placed but it went straight to survive lol

Update: managed to get it to work. Placed dragon where i wanted, turned the phone sideways clicked checkmark, turned phone again to place next dragon. Repeat until i was done then hit survive

zombies. why did it have to be zombies. (zombies : me :: snakes : indiana jones)

anyhow, i'm only on round 7 and they are closing in. i'm having health issues with hands/wrists/thumbs atm so i really appreciate an event that involves minimal clicking!