TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Up to 39 rounds now, the last of my green dragons have been taken out but my dark greens and white still remain. If I survive 4 more rounds it'll be my new personal best :)

image.png.771a49b4906c80325276005a62344347.png

I wish there's a way to tell exactly which tiles each dragon affects while we're placing them. Phrases like "adjacent" and "radius" can only help so much without visualising.

Yay, Halloween event! I've set up my dragons for the game, bred a couple of pretty lineages, and will go hunting on the AP now. My favourite time of the year! 🙂

I can't place any dragons when I start over. Is anyone else having an issue? 

ETA That was on desktop. I'm able to place them on mobile, though it's awkward.

Really looking forward to the new dragons! And breeding some treats for the AP. 🎃

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I've got 5 red and 5 green dragons set up. If the tower is placed at the bottom of the grid, my dragons are arranged in a V or a U, creating a zombie-killing field in the center. So far I'm on Round 16.

This is fun!

Now that my white is dead too all I can do now is watch the dark greens stall the zombies for another round or two. But the good news is that I've lasted just as long as on my first attempt and I'm about to set my new personal best haha

Just now, Eggy0 said:

Святая скумбрия ... Зомби занимают 90% доски!

Oh my God! D':

First time I see so many zombies on one field O_O 

Happy Halloween season all!  I love the game - at first I was skeptical, but I find myself strangely excited in anticipation of how well my meager dragons will fair against the zombie hordes!!!  And the treats are awesome again this year!  Thanks to all who contributed for this holiday event!  Well done... Now, back to see how I'm doing - 2nd time through and I'm up to round 48!!  :)

1 hour ago, Twimm said:

I've got 5 red and 5 green dragons set up. If the tower is placed at the bottom of the grid, my dragons are arranged in a V or a U, creating a zombie-killing field in the center. So far I'm on Round 16.

This is fun!

Can the tower be picked up and moved around? I tried selecting it, but wasn't able to do anything. I only just started so I just placed dragons randomly around my tower, lol. No other explanation showed up for me so we'll see. Off to get more treats while I wait for the rounds to happen.

uhh so in the halloween event, when we hit "survive" is nothing supposed to happen? i just get the option to start over and a pic of my set up

5 minutes ago, Matmetchi said:

uhh so in the halloween event, when we hit "survive" is nothing supposed to happen? i just get the option to start over and a pic of my set up

Every five minutes zombies will spawn and take turns either moving or attacking.

26 minutes ago, Eggy0 said:

Every five minutes zombies will spawn and take turns either moving or attacking.

Aha! I was wondering what I was doing wrong.

Took a little bit to get the hang of the tower game, so far this one is holding up ok. The whites are now on cooldown, and the greens are starting to take abuse, now, so I don't know how long they can hold out.

Tower37.png

Clicking on the towers on a laptop is glitching for me. Sometimes it lets me place the tower in the spot I want, but sometimes it just tosses the tower wherever and I can't move it. 

Some very cute treats so far, thank you and congrats to everyone whose treat made it into the event!

The little dragon statues in the game also look great, I'm very fond of the pebble.