TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 minute ago, miaou said:

zombies. why did it have to be zombies. (zombies : me :: snakes : indiana jones)

anyhow, i'm only on round 7 and they are closing in. i'm having health issues with hands/wrists/thumbs atm so i really appreciate an event that involves minimal clicking!

I agree. I like the events that require little from the player (like the Halloween 2017 event) more so than more dedicated ones like the RPG or Snow Wars ones. I'm enjoying this one because I don't have to do anything other than place the dragons, really. These type of games are easier too when one has a job and can't be on DC all the time.

It looks like once you're defeated, the info on dragons is unlocked (as well as more dragons for the next round).  Stats in spoiler for Green and Red dragons:

Spoiler

Green Dragon

HP: 8 · Cooldown: 1 round · Cost: 1
Slams the ground, damaging zombies in all adjacent tiles.

Red Dragon

HP: 3 · Cooldown: 1 round · Cost: 1
Attacks zombies in a line, two tiles in front of it.

It looks like the number of attacks on the base before it's defeated is: 

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Cielmuir said:

It looks like once you're defeated, the info on dragons is unlocked (as well as more dragons for the next round).  Stats in spoiler for Green and Red dragons:

Hide contents

Green Dragon

HP: 8 · Cooldown: 1 round · Cost: 1
Slams the ground, damaging zombies in all adjacent tiles.

Red Dragon

HP: 3 · Cooldown: 1 round · Cost: 1
Attacks zombies in a line, two tiles in front of it.

It looks like the number of attacks on the base before it's defeated is: 

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I had a chart with a tally set up for each so I could note these, then the game tells me.  /sigh  Why not give this info when the dragons themselves are unlocked?

Update: managed to get it to work. Placed dragon where i wanted, turned the phone sideways clicked checkmark, turned phone again to place next dragon. Repeat until i was done then hit survive 

this is a good tip!

Edited by DragonLady86

Yay, Halloweens! :wub: Seeing how the biome empties out in seconds, I'm focusing on breeding stuff for now.

I'm on round 27... no idea whether this is a good or bad score ahaha. I am very much enjoying this Halloween event, even though I've yet to be able to collect any eggs from the Halloween biome!

2 minutes ago, RedLilium said:

Oh no :(

b9c7b49c9d3b53a45e4dedb9340ed427.png

10 minutes ago, Lissarose said:

I'm on round 27... no idea whether this is a good or bad score ahaha. I am very much enjoying this Halloween event, even though I've yet to be able to collect any eggs from the Halloween biome!

1xp per round, so that should get you a decent amount. :)

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

1xp per round, so that should get you a decent amount. :)

Ooh cool! I haven't been defeated yet so I'll get even more than that!!

Didn't realize you're supposed to die, my dergs are too hungry and strong, round 26 only have 6 zombie left, and only two dergs down

As for the vamps, just like you can breed halloween dersg year round making vamps year round is no big deal, but to get a CB first gen vamp!!! OMG I want one soo bad!!!

Good!

Image reminds me a little plants vs zombies...

Thank you for the event! It's so cool!

2 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

Didn't realize you're supposed to die, my dergs are too hungry and strong, round 26 only have 6 zombie left, and only two dergs down

As for the vamps, just like you can breed halloween dersg year round making vamps year round is no big deal, but to get a CB first gen vamp!!! OMG I want one soo bad!!!

it will happen eventually I made it to 33 the first time.

yea but to wait so long to get to the next level, lol didn't even know there was levels! lol too funny

The new event game is pretty cool!

Has everyone who submitted a treat gotten a confirmation of denial or acceptance? I've never received a word back so I don't know if my treat made it in and may only know once all treats have been collected oAo

No idea what I'm doing, but I'm up to round 14, and there's now a zombie attacking my tower. What happens when you get defeated? My line of red dragons is dwindling. 

I wasn't ready for Halloween, but I'm really glad that the game doesn't require lots of clicking,especially as I'm playing on my phone. 

I've had a break from dragons for a few months. I'm glad I came back for this. 

Edited by greycat

3 minutes ago, greycat said:

No idea what I'm doing, but I'm up to round 14, and there's now a zombie attacking my tower. What happens when you get defeated? My line of red dragons is dwindling. 

I wasn't ready for Halloween, but I'm really glad that the game doesn't require lots of clicking,especially as I'm playing on my phone. 

defeat tells you how much xp you got, what lvl you are now, and how much is needed for the next one. then gives you a try again button.

This looks like some good scary fun, carnt wait to collect the treats, main goal though collect lots of pumpkins from the biome if i can :) happy event playing everyone.

I think I'm gonna be lasting for a while.

Spoiler

b4MwFc1.png

6 minutes ago, painless_j said:

Are vampires dropping in Hallo biom? Haven't seen one yet.

Sadly, no :(

8 minutes ago, painless_j said:

Are vampires dropping in Hallo biom? Haven't seen one yet.

No. Vampires are no longer considered Halloween dragons because they can be created all year round

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

No. Vampires are no longer considered Halloween dragons because they can be created all year round

Oh I see. I missed that bit of info. Thank you!

if vampire dragons are no longer considered as Halloween dragons, then it's time to have a proper new breed of vampires added to the list that can only bite during Halloween :D 

4 minutes ago, meruru said:

if vampire dragons are no longer considered as Halloween dragons, then it's time to have a proper new breed of vampires added to the list that can only bite during Halloween :D 

How bout no?  The last thing we need is another way to get dead eggs taking up space during a holiday.