TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Ooo the treat I got so far is so cute! I'm so excited to try the event, happy dragon cave halloween everyone!! (3

Edited by QueenAquariusDragon

Did I miss something? What's with the 'bees' comments? I see no bees.... 

How do I move the dragon towers on mobile?

and what’s with the trick or treat?

Edited by Swiftphoenix

Ahh I already found something I like in the AP! What about my breedings?

And I have to keep two slots open to breed my prizes in a few hours.

I'm just too excited seeing all those Halloween dragons back, I love the egg sprites so much!

I started the event.  Now I have to go to work with a zombie ready to attack my poor dragons!

So... Uh... What exactly is the game? We just place dragons on the board and wait for a zombie to attack every 5 minutes? 

Bred my halloween dragons! now trying (in vain) to catch a CB Halloween... its so hard the first night XD

The little dragon sprites are adorable from the mini-game!

Good luck with Halloween biome being empty after 5 seconds 🙁

Got first treat, have to say it wasn't very Halloweeny nor very high quality spriting like I'm used to see in past years 🥶

Happy Halloween DC and good luck hunting tonight everyone.

Does anyone understand how to properly play the Event? And I thought treats came at regular intervals?

If nothing happens after you've started battle, try waiting a few minutes and then refreshing the page.

20 minutes ago, quinney said:

I started the event.  Now I have to go to work with a zombie ready to attack my poor dragons!

I have two menacing my tower and my poor little red dragon, and no clue how to defend myself! :P

Erm... make that four zombies.

Edited by Lagie
More zombies!!!

3 minutes ago, Kkarma said:

Happy Halloween DC and good luck hunting tonight everyone.

Does anyone understand how to properly play the Event? And I thought treats came at regular intervals?

After you place dragons on the board, press Survive and then every five minutes a new action is generated.

The zombiance in here is perfect.  I'm so hype.  Lookit all the Halloween eggs in the AP!  ❤️  Happy DC Halloween everyone!!

How do I do this on mobile?? I can’t place more than one tower. A little check mark or “undo” looking set of buttons pop onto the screen, but I can’t press them. 

I was so hoping he'd rerelease the vampires like he rereleased everything else this past year..*pouts*

Woah, zombies are defeated with only 1 damage point? *snort-laughs* Guess all that 'zombie apocalypse' hype is very exaggerated!

Vampires are catchable year round, unlike the rest of the Halloween dragons. 

I'm confuzzled.  I placed dragons, and clicked Survive, but then nothing happens.  It just says round 0, and nothing happens.  Does anyone know what we're supposed to see here?