TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

5 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

first round i lasted to 47, on second round and its already 47 and i still have many to go, woohoot hope to hit 70!

How have you got your dragons placed?

Works on mobile for me, I'm using Samsung Internet on a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. 

Also, my heads in the AP but my heart's with the Marrows

1ywzik.png

1 minute ago, Starbit said:

Also, my heads in the AP but my heart's with the Marrows

1ywzik.png

I love freezing Marrow babies.  They are sooooooo cute!

8 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

does the turning sideways trick to hit the checkmark after placing the dragon work for you? 

No, neither buttons have any effect. 

3 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

I had to place mine, then turn the phone sideways, hit the checkmark and then turn upright again.  rinse and repeat.  buttons do not work when phone is vertically orientated.  Its worked for several people on mobile, tedious though it is.

Made it to round 35 on my first go, before I got severely overrun!

Now trying with a wall of greens, with some attackers behind them!

image.png.42c86535feb030812df23cfaba1ba4f2.pngimage.png.e1822f1c5047bf800e02a2405d70c14a.png

I keep getting some super lucky codes with breeding my Halloweens, but I'm also having some tough decisions to make about these batches of eggs...

One batch had two z-coded eggs, while another batch that I'm still deciding on has a z-code egg and an all caps egg. I can't tell which I want more! DX

No idea about references with the treats but I'm loving the purple bird.

Edited by quinney

15 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

I had to place mine, then turn the phone sideways, hit the checkmark and then turn upright again.  rinse and repeat.  buttons do not work when phone is vertically orientated.  Its worked for several people on mobile, tedious though it is.

19 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

30 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Does not work on mobile yet either. 

29 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

does the turning sideways trick to hit the checkmark after placing the dragon work for you? 

I've set up my entire board on mobile, but I'll look into making the buttons larger. Probably won't happen for a day or two, though.

Note that the checkmark button won't do anything if the tower isn't in a valid spot (it'll be tinted red in such a case).

Mobile still doesnt work for me. Iphone 8. I cant click the game basically. I cant move the dragons, i cant hit the check mark or undo. Rotation, zoom, none of that works :( is there going to be a patch or something? I know i was able to do last years xmas event on my phone, and it looks to be the same program... i really dont have a PC available and id be really sad to miss out on my favorite holiday..

6 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

I don't really understand the game..

ever play plants vs zombies? possibly one of the best known tower defense games.  place dragons around your tower to guard it, then hit start. every 5 minutes new zombies will spawn until they manage to overwhelm your defense and destroy your base.  then you lvl up, unlock new dragons and try again.

Four at once! thats awesome Iside!

Edited by DragonLady86

I've had a row of Pinks warding them off.  Round 14 so far and two out of three resting...

My first attempt with just reds and greens had me survive 42 rounds and I didn't even know what I was doing with the placement of dragons lol.

On my second attempt I'm now up to round 29 with greens, dark greens and a white surrounding my tower. Really wondering how much longer they'll last XD

Been reading tricks to get the game to work on mobile and nothing. I can place one dragon, but I don’t think the game is reading it. My capacity is still 0/10

3 minutes ago, gigglymonkey12 said:

So for the game, do you check every 5 minute to see what happens until your tower gets overrun? 

you can. or just come back later. it updates the action every 5 minutes but you don't have to read it.

Shoutouts to all the users who contributed a treat, they're hilarious, awesome and icky! 

Do the zombies walk, erm, shamble in a straight line towards the base line, or can they also go diagonally?

Is there any way to read back through previous rounds? I can't really sit at my computer checking the minigame every five minutes, but it seems like that's the only way to observe what the dragons' combat abilities are and how the defenses worked. When I check and it's round 14 and one of my dragons has just died, there's no way to scroll back and see what happened?

Edited by tjekan

Your dragons' combat abilities will be listed when you have been defeated and go back to tower-placing mode.

Most of my dragons' abilities right now seem to be "resting" XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes