TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just now, KagomeShikon said:

I'm confuzzled.  I placed dragons, and clicked Survive, but then nothing happens.  It just says round 0, and nothing happens.  Does anyone know what we're supposed to see here?

You have to wait for the five minute refresh.

Green Dragon is resting.

Zombie attacks Red Dragon! 1 damage dealt to Red Dragon

Omg Green Dragon protect your partner! 'Resting', ha.

Ah, just saw the defense minigame, and love it already ^^ (was made better since I am randomly listening to the Undead Nightmare soundtrack anyway - good ol' Jorge's Gap and Silent Stead add great atmosphere) And grabbed a treat, as well; will be cool to see them all ~ Excited to see what dragon we get this year.

5 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

You have to wait for the five minute refresh.

Ok, thanks.  Guess I just need to wait.  :)

10 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

I was so hoping he'd rerelease the vampires like he rereleased everything else this past year..*pouts*

I so agree; very disappointed that Vampires were never rereleased; I'm dying to get my own CB progenitors... :(

Oh nice! This is gonna be my first event since joining the site. I'm a little peeved because I have three normal eggs in my possession  😕

Edited by yeehaw_gang

Just now, yeehaw_gang said:

Oh nice! This is gonna be my first event since joining the site. I'm a little peeved because I have three normal eggs 😕

Incubate?

2 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

I so agree; very disappointed that Vampires were never rereleased; I'm dying to get my own CB progenitors... :(

guess we're all on the same boat here, I still wish to have my own true CB vampires, the only Halloween dragon that got kicked out of the group :(

imagine if next years event will be all about vampires seeking vengeance for it lol  

I think it makes sense, Vampires aren't considered 'Halloween' dragons because they are available year-round. The Halloween biome is only for the breeds that can only be found one week a year. Personally I'd much rather have the ability to create Vampires year-around then have them only available during Halloween, but that's just my opinion.

but they are the first Halloween dragon ever released, it would be nice to own an un bitten vampire.

12 round and still strong, my dragons are undefeated yet XD 

Very nice!  Still sort of figuring out the minigame, but it's fun so far!

Crossing my fingers I can FINALLY get a full set of omens this year.  I still only have 3 CB's.  (The first year they came out I abandoned most of the ones I caught so that others who missed the day could pick them up from the AP later.  But then the biomes stopped dropping them before the event was supposed to end so I couldn't replace the ones I abandoned and only ended up with one to keep for myself.  And then last year it seemed like hardly any were dropping in the Halloween biome, and the best I could do was trade for two more).

tower defense games are cool, but I do prefer to know stats of at least my units so I can better strategize.  HP, attack(s), range/direction...etc.   So far it looks like

Spoiler

zombies have 1HP and both red and green only deal 1 damage then have to rest for a round but have multiple hit points. 

Spoiler in case others want to guesstimate on their own.  :)

round 9 and counting!

Edited by DragonLady86

Interesting event! And I'm excited for the treats too, but I always end up having to stop picking them up once I reach a bug-related sprite lol

In the zombie tower defense game, what does "all adjacent tiles" mean?  The four tiles it shares an edge with, or also the four it shares a corner with?  What direction is "in front of" a dragon?

If this gets updated, or done again another year, I would love an overlay that shows what tiles the dragon would attack/affect when placing them!

1 minute ago, RedLilium said:

Hurrah! Event!
I am on the 18th round of the game and still do not understand what is happening XD

well the zombies haven't eaten your brains yet so I guess you are "winning".  :)