TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have two menacing my tower and my poor little red dragon, and no clue how to defend myself! :P

Erm... make that four zombies.

I'm back from work, my dragons got themselves to level 8 before I messed up by starting over!

It might be nice to have two tweaks to the event:

1) Add some sort of instructions ("these things take time; refresh the page every 5 minutes")

2) I understand one can gain XP by getting killed.  It would be nice if you could also quit the game in a way that earned XP, so then you could re-arrange your dragons and start over at wave 1.  I actually thought the "start over" button ought to do that, but it doesn't seem to.

I do think it's a cool idea, although I sometimes just want something to happen already.  It lines up nicely with the every-5-minutes trick-or-treat thing, too.  And the art is incredibly cool.  I especially like the skull sitting there in the corrupted area.

Edited by Pilauli

image.png.6bf70fc91fa7a7fe34ce404b1de668b7.png

So I prevailed this long. Had I survived for 2 more rounds I'd go up one more level lol.

Also just grabbed my own treat in the cave :) Can't wait to tell all about it once time comes.

8 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

1) Add some sort of instructions ("these things take time; refresh the page every 5 minutes")

2) I understand one can gain XP by getting killed.  It would be nice if you could also quit the game in a way that earned XP, so then you could re-arrange your dragons and start over at wave 1.  I actually thought the "start over" button ought to do that, but it doesn't seem to.

I do think it's a cool idea, although I sometimes just want something to happen already.  It lines up nicely with the every-5-minutes trick-or-treat thing, too.  And the art is incredibly cool.  I especially like the skull sitting there in the corrupted area.

It says "A new round happens every 5 minutes."

So for 7 hours I was out and unable to play.  Got back here and my dragons had got themselves to level 8.  Started over and half an hour later, I'm at level 8...  It'll be interesting to see how far I get now.

1 hour ago, Starbit said:

Whoever made that trypophobic treat, you got the intended effect! Ick! 

Omg why am I so curious to see that now...

Edit: NEVER MIND! I saw it. Eugh.

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare

33 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I agree wholeheartedly. I thought "start over" was for adding new towers!

Edited by Fly-by-Night

What is the interval between items from Trick or Treat? It seemed to me that it used to be 5 minutes, then 10, and now it seems even more.

Lost on Round 55 х_х

5 minutes ago, RedLilium said:

What is the interval between items from Trick or Treat? It seemed to me that it used to be 5 minutes, then 10, and now it seems even more.

Lost on Round 55 х_х

5-15 most years

Awesome! Thank you everyone for your efforts to make what I'm sure will be an exciting event. 😃 

hallowenwitches.gif

Congrats to everyone who's treat made it into the Halloween event!  Looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with!

...and start over!  I don't think this one will last long, didn't realise I used eveything on pinks!

Nooooo a Zombie got to my base on Round 23!!! I think this is the most invested I've ever been in an event - thank you so much to everybody who helped make it happen ^_^ The little sprites for it are gorgeous.

first round i lasted to 47, on second round and its already 47 and i still have many to go, woohoot hope to hit 70!

Does not work on mobile yet either. 

Edited by Niyaka

1 minute ago, Niyaka said:

Does not work yet on mobile either. 

does the turning sideways trick to hit the checkmark after placing the dragon work for you?