TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

How bout no?  The last thing we need is another way to get dead eggs taking up space during a holiday.

how about we change the rules for this new breed of vampires, they will 100% turn an egg or hatching,it will not get kicked of the scroll by the other dragons and it won't count as as a kill.

they can only bite during Halloween so the rules still apply 

Ok, stupid question: how does the zombie game work?

I placed my towers, I click and survive, then I have a map with "Round 0"  Oct 25, 4:31 am EDT and nothing is happening

Just now, Iside said:

Ok, stupid question: how does the zombie game work?

I placed my towers, I click and survive, then I have a map with "Round 0"  Oct 25, 4:31 am EDT and nothing is happening

refresh the page every 5 minutes to see your progress, you earn exp based on how many rounds you survived and unlock new dragons after you get defeated

6 minutes ago, meruru said:

refresh the page every 5 minutes to see your progress, you earn exp based on how many rounds you survived and unlock new dragons after you get defeated

Thank you

I'm on round 34 with 8 Green dragons left. I like how simple the game is, but it was kind of confusing at first.

And wow, the eggs are really flying in the Halloween biome. I've managed to grab a whopping 3 after 4 hours of semi-dedicated hunting XD

image.png.ca9d6c0e64ad24172dbd7b19f407c622.png

This is going nice so far.

Also I'm no longer wondering about my treat, I have been checking out other people's treat collections and saw mine in one of them haha. The treats are all looking wonderful and I can't wait to collect them all :)

Super excited to see that my treat submission got made official!! MAN that's rad. I've been on here for 11 years, and having my art on the site means a lot to me, honestly.

Grats to everybody else who got a treat in, too! Can't wait to grab 'em all. ; v;/

Edited by Mantikhore
emote delemote

The event started when I was at University, lol. :'D

I had to try to understand the essence of the action with the phone) Frankly, it is very inconvenient, but very interesting!

I definitely like this event! Thanks to everyone who worked on the design of the event! (´。• ω •。`) 

P.S. Sorry for my English x))

Edited by cyberdeer

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

How long are those dragons resting?

everything ive unlocked so far except pinks is one round. pinks are two.  but if like in the above pic, you have more than one of a type, they can both be resting at the same time.

yeah also chiming in to say i cannot for the life of me get the check mark or undo buttons to function on my iphone’s safari

7 minutes ago, Switch said:

yeah also chiming in to say i cannot for the life of me get the check mark or undo buttons to function on my iphone’s safari

try placing the dragon, then turning the phone sideways to use the button.  then turn back upright for the next dragon. reapeat.  it's tedious, but it works.

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

try placing the dragon, then turning the phone sideways to use the button.  then turn back upright for the next dragon. reapeat.  it's tedious, but it works.

thanks but that doesn’t seem to work for me at all : ( i’ve fiddled with rotation and zooming in to no avail. hopefully that works for other people at least

I was on round 8 when I came home from work, and not knowing what to do, started over. Round 2 now...🙄 if only I'd come here and read posts first...!