Jazeki

Thankful For DC Massbreed

Hmm. I have SAltkins that I can breed, but usually not with the best/nicest mate...I can usually get EGs and if that's okay I'm interested! remind me please!

(just noticed that one of the 3G SAltkin checker I bred into AP got killed as an egg...born 19th, killed 21st, 1/1/1 views, considering that I bred it into AP the owner killed it probably the literal second he/she picked it up...I guess the owner just really didn't like it. That's kind of sad, especially since it's a 3G SAltkin, something I myself have less than twenty of... (T⌓T)

Edited by IOU

Please send me a reminder please.

I just got some pretty new additions to my SAkin collection. Hopefully they'll give some pretty eggs next week :)

18 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Hmm. I have SAltkins that I can breed, but usually not with the best/nicest mate...I can usually get EGs and if that's okay I'm interested! remind me please!

Any saltkin is fine. There are plenty of people who like messy lineages, too. :)

Added everyone up to this post. 

just finished! sent 126 eggs to the ap for this year's thankful massbreed. :D

Edited by miaou

Thirty two sent! That's all I could produce unfortunately : < Most precious being a silver 3rd gen checker (with only one SAlt base though), watch out if anyone's interested!

Around 75 EG sAltkins and a few thuweds sent to the AP. Some were messed up because my brain was not functioning properly. XD

Edited by Zhiyi1015

I bred mine, but am too lazy to keep count :P.  'Twas a fair few, however.

Well, I sent about 20 eggs to the AP, was surprised how few it turned out to be. (And apparently I'm super-male-heavy when it comes to low-gen even-gens, need to make a note to influence female for awhile!) 

I bred about 3 eggs , I know it isn't many but I hope whoever gets them loves them 🙂

I'll mark it down in my calendar. ❤️ Not sure how many I can contribute, but we'll see day of, lol.

We're still breeding SAltkins & Thuweds, right? As long as I get a reminder for the date, I'll happily breed what I can. :D