Jazeki

Thankful For DC Massbreed

9 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

I don't have too many but I'll breed what I can! What's the first breed date?

It's only on November 27. Once a year for these.

5 hours ago, kiramaru7 said:

We're still breeding SAltkins & Thuweds, right? As long as I get a reminder for the date, I'll happily breed what I can. :D

Yes. SAltkins and Thuweds.

Adding you and HeatherMarie to the reminder list.

21 hours ago, Jazeki said:

It's only on November 27. Once a year for these.

Yes. SAltkins and Thuweds.

Adding you and HeatherMarie to the reminder list.

Thanks! I can't wait to breed my dragons! :D

Please add me to the reminder list. 🎄  Thank you so much. ❄️

Just saw this thread - you want SAltkins and Thuweds? Are 4th gens okay, too? Or only 3rd gens?

I managed 15 even generation Spriter’s Alts (no inbreeding; at least I’m pretty sure there wasn’t), two purebred Thuweds, one non-purebred Dorkface/Thuwed hybrid, and another mixed Thuwed with tombstones.  Mine were all bred within the past hour or two.  Abandoned to the AP.  Enjoy! ^_^

I’ve just bred and released 11 4EG Saltkins (including one that’s a Thuwed too), just after 3am DC time. If I have time later, I’ll breed some more.

Edited by oxoniensis

9 hours ago, Astreya said:

Just saw this thread - you want SAltkins and Thuweds? Are 4th gens okay, too? Or only 3rd gens?

Hello! All generations of SAltkins and Thuweds are okay. If you've got it, you can breed it.

Just got home and started with three 3G Thuweds and a dozen 4G Thuweds.

One of them is a Gold and I just would like to know where it goes - first person to send me a dummy (any AP egg, I'll abandon it right after I take it in), will get the Gold kid: Make an offer on my egg!

*gone now*

Edited by Astreya

Just bred and abandoned 62 Thuweds -- everything from G4 to G10, but all either even gen (mostly not checkers, some pure Thuweds) or stair/spiral lineages.

Still have more, but don't know if I will get them bred today or not. Will try to do a few good SAlts.

I also have five G3 Thuweds and 2 G3 SAltkin that I will be giving away on the Community board as a promo for Secret Santa.

I finally finished breeding a few hundred (approximately400ish) Thuweds and Saltkins to the AP. Enjoy~

I bred mine this afternoon. Sadly, my best one, a 2nd gen Thuwed, didn't give me an eggie. :( (A few also went that way. XD)

Sent 30 eggs to the AP, nothing too impressive but I was just glad to get anything out of some pairs. Might breed a few more before bed.

I bred 25 Thuweds yesterday and ran into 4 refusals to get them.  It surprised me that I would get that many.  I also bred some SAltkins too, but lost track of how many.  :D