Jazeki

Thankful For DC Massbreed

It's now Friday on DC. Thanks for breeding everyone! It looks like we're on the 27th in the AP, so they should hopefully appear fairly soon. 

Does generation/lineage matter (I've a few dragons with SAlts in them - but they go back quite a ways (ex. A 10th generation from Penk)?

If not, then I would be interested in getting involved

On 9/25/2020 at 8:19 PM, ShorahNagi said:

Does generation/lineage matter (I've a few dragons with SAlts in them - but they go back quite a ways (ex. A 10th generation from Penk)?

If not, then I would be interested in getting involved

Lineage doesn't matter at all. As long as it's got a SAlt or a Thuwed somewhere in there, you can breed it. :)

I've *accidentally* managed to acquire some low-gen (3rd/4th) SAltkins lately so I'll add those to my 'thankful' breeding stock. Reminder, please!

41 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've *accidentally* managed to acquire some low-gen (3rd/4th) SAltkins lately so I'll add those to my 'thankful' breeding stock. Reminder, please!

Added you to the list. :3

On 9/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, Jazeki said:

Lineage doesn't matter at all. As long as it's got a SAlt or a Thuwed somewhere in there, you can breed it. :)

Neat. Count me in then...

Now to just find the dragons in question XD

Oh I see. So this happens in November? Thanksgiving season? I had to google the date to confirm because we don't have that here.

You can add me on the list. I have acquired a couple SAltkins, and there's a pair that I aim to AP breed regularly anyway. (Probably gonna do that today as well!)

This might be a good way for me to make an inventory of those lineages. :P

7 hours ago, Platykwak said:

Oh I see. So this happens in November? Thanksgiving season? I had to google the date to confirm because we don't have that here.

You can add me on the list. I have acquired a couple SAltkins, and there's a pair that I aim to AP breed regularly anyway. (Probably gonna do that today as well!)

This might be a good way for me to make an inventory of those lineages. :P

Adding! And yes, it did officially take place on Thanksgiving last year, but I liked the date, so I'm leaving it as the 28th. Hopefully more people can participate if it's not on the actual holiday this year. 

I'd like to be added too, if it's not too late! Was there already a SAltkin massbreed? I've been seeing a lot of them in the AP so I'm going to breed some today too to join in the fun :)

This is the first time I've seen this thread, I think... my memory has been crap today, sorry. ^_^; but count me in! A reminder would be awesome. I've got several nice Thuwed babies I can breed and plenty of SA alt babies to add to the giving pile! :D

6 hours ago, oilbird said:

I'd like to be added too, if it's not too late! Was there already a SAltkin massbreed? I've been seeing a lot of them in the AP so I'm going to breed some today too to join in the fun :)

Sometimes the spriters like to do their own massbreeds. I'm guessing that's what happened.

Adding everyone up to syiren to the reminder post. 

Edited by Jazeki

I'd like to join for November! But I'd need a reminder, if possible, Jazeki? 

I have some I can breed. I would like a reminder, too, as otherwise I will never think of it again! XD

I only have a few SAltkins and I think I only have one Thuwed, but I'm definitely willing to breed them, if someone will kindly remind me. (-: