Jazeki

Thankful For DC Massbreed

On 10/3/2022 at 11:44 AM, miaou said:

i would love a reminder for this one, please. ❤

Omg. Super late, but reminder added. 😅

A billion years later, everyone requesting a reminder has been added to the list. 

(also, bump because breeding is in two weeks! ohmai)

Edited by Jazeki

I don't have very many pairs yet, but I'd love to contribute to this as I can! Could I be added to the reminders list? ❤️

42 minutes ago, zippuzzle said:

I don't have very many pairs yet, but I'd love to contribute to this as I can! Could I be added to the reminders list? ❤️

Added! And no worries! Even one is appreciated.

30 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Added! And no worries! Even one is appreciated.

I'm a little more worried that the Big Day will arrive and my dragons will be like "Nah. Not feeling it this week. Stars aren't in position and all." xD

So at first, I was like, "oooh, I've always loved Spriter's Alts!  I probably have between 5 and 10 dragons with SAlt lineages.  Maybe 2 Thuweds.  Let's go see..."

* one thorough investigation of my scroll later *

" I have... 94?!?!"  Since when?!!

Edited by Kelkelen

Oh no, I don't have any available. I've been so busy this week that I found out about this only now. But I will breed my special pairs next week!

my only thuwed didn't produce, but i managed to send an even hundred 3eg and 4eg saltkins to the ap. thanks for keeping this tradition going, @Jazeki! 💚

Edited by miaou

Phew!  In the end, 43 SAlt and Thuwed eggies were dropped in the AP! 

My dragons are picky, picky, picky, though.  Refusals, no eggs... 10 refusals in 71 breedings.  And considering that several dragons already HAD existing mates?  Extra picky.

Edited by Kelkelen

Thank you, everyone, for participating! I bred most of my Thuweds and some SAlts. It looks like it'll be a few days before we see any babies in the AP. 

2G Halloweenkin massbreed?

I ran out of time this Halloween for breeding my Halloween dragons to the AP, so I'd love to 'make up for it' by breeding a bunch of mates.  :)

Or a combo of Halloween and Xmas kins, to include those who are already looking forward to the December breeding frenzy?

16 hours ago, sorenna said:

2G Halloweenkin massbreed?

I ran out of time this Halloween for breeding my Halloween dragons to the AP, so I'd love to 'make up for it' by breeding a bunch of mates.  :)

Or a combo of Halloween and Xmas kins, to include those who are already looking forward to the December breeding frenzy?

Hi! There's a different thread for a holiday kin massbreed. This is for breeding babies that are descendants of Thuweds or spriter alt dragons.

On 11/9/2023 at 2:29 PM, Dizzywing said:

can i have a reminder ping, please?

Adding you to the list. 

11 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Hi! There's a different thread for a holiday kin massbreed. This is for breeding babies that are descendants of Thuweds or spriter alt dragons.

Adding you to the list. 

Thank you.  I saw that thread about five minutes after posting here, and was all, D'oh!  :P