Jazeki

Thankful For DC Massbreed

Can breed thuweds and SAltkin for this event, could you add me to the reminder list?

I can breed both (lots of PB Thuweds and SA-kins), I´m theoretically breeding them to the AP anyway, but as part of the event it would be nice, too - could you add me to the reminder list, too?

Please remind me when the time comes

Edited by osean

Everyone who has requested has been added to the reminder list.

Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to breed your spriter alt and Thuwed lineages. We'll be a week out from the massbreed.

May I get a reminder as well as it will be my first day off of this insanity of work? Other than sleeping all day on the weekends, which I would like to not sleep thru this and participate!

11 minutes ago, Natayah said:

May I get a reminder as well as it will be my first day off of this insanity of work? Other than sleeping all day on the weekends, which I would like to not sleep thru this and participate!

Adding you now. :3

@Ruffledfeathers one is better than none!

Reminders will be going out on Wednesday when I get off from work.

Edited by Jazeki

PMs have gone out early as I'm in a bit of a time crunch. 😅

Could someone please ping @Malcorium on Discord as I don't know their info? Thank you!!!!!

So weird, My email is full of notifications for messages for this thread, but I can’t find the the PMs on here … ??? 

Anyway! All of my dragons are ready to breed tomorrow ^^ This will be fun

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

So weird, My email is full of notifications for messages for this thread, but I can’t find the the PMs on here … ??? 

Anyway! All of my dragons are ready to breed tomorrow ^^ This will be fun

Aha, so I'm not crazy! I knew reading that reminder message while I was half asleep wasn't a dream. XD Mine disappeared too. 

Bred about 40 to the AP. :)

Got a few no eggs, and some dragons were on cooldown, but anyway managed to breed 23 SAltkin & Thuwed lineages to the AP ^_^

And some 10+ SA eggs from me, more will follow :) Thank you for this wonderful event !!!

Edited by MIGOR

Bred mine a couple of days ago, they're currently at four days and thirteen hours, so should hit the AP sometime today. Some shimmers, some tinsels, some commons, and some Thuweds

Had to take a few breaks, but managed to breed over 135 3G+ eggs :) A few of my favorites didn't produce, unfortunately :(

I bred all the ones I could. I have an abundance of female 2g and an abundance of males for 3g. Bred all my purebred Thuweds 

Finally done. 79 eggs to AP!

There were some unfortunate "no interests" revealed in breeding, I'll try to find them new mates next time. Have fun! :D

I bred all mine that had Thuwed in their names for the AP, including some messies & inbreds I found way back when I first started playing. I figured there are peeps out there who don't mind messies or inbreds as well as those who'll freeze them. Hopefully someone will love those as well as the better bred ones. I also got some no eggies, plus a few refusals while breeding.. XD I hope to do this again next year! :D

Also to those who were wondering about the "missing" posts, someone called out another player by name for mass breeding something & they weren't that nice about it. And rather than start something, even though those who had responded were civil about it, it's for the best that ALL those posts were removed. So you weren't imagining anything. XD

Anyways, Happy Turkey Day & Happy Thuwed-giving Day! :D

I managed 13 SAltkins and 30 Thuweds -- anywhere from 3G to 6G, all even gens but one, which was a pretty Thuwed stair.

I truly am thankful for DC and all the great people I have met here.

I hope my eggs find good homes, perhaps with some who have no Thuweds or SAltkins. :)

So, uh, spent some time looking through my Thuweds. Was only able to send 4 low-gen even-gens to the AP, but I did breed some of my 'semi-messies' as well. Interestingly, I wasn't even going to attempt breeding SAltkins because I don't keep track of those lineages, but I found a good number of my Thuweds have Spriter's Alt ancestors! 

22 hours ago, Aqub said:

Aha, so I'm not crazy! I knew reading that reminder message while I was half asleep wasn't a dream. XD Mine disappeared too. 

Bred about 40 to the AP. :)

Bizarre! I was trying figure out why everyone had PM’d me (I only get emails for PM), lol.

I have bred about 8 so far, some refusals unfortunately, but not too many. Apparently though, I need to get some mates for some of 4th and 5th gens (annnd, I need to organise my scroll better, name more dragons, etc. etc. haha!)