Nightmon

Impossible lineage that you want to do?

Wasn't sure if it is the right place to post or if it is a replicate, so sorry in advance xD

Has it ever happened to you that you saw to dragon and thought "What a shame that they aren't compatible"? That's what this topic is for. Go crazy as you want. You can also share mock up of what you would do if the dragon where compatible. Here a random one a made for fun: 
unknown.png

I did get crazy just a little bit with this one xD they are fine the way they currently work after all! So, what you'll do now the limit is only your imagination?

For me, it's the new Vremya drakes and Aeons. Two time related dragons that also look really nice? Perfect for each other. Too bad Vremya are drakes.

Another great impossible pairing...Pipio pygmy x White or Silver. So fluffy and angelic!

image.png.cb5dde4d5cbee9cd1164becef244c50f.png

That Sweetling is such a pretty color. Of course this is impossible for several reasons... But at least now it's here as a fake screenshot!  :D

Oh, and:

image.png.bb273a11664ea44eade773376fda1142.png

(I'm still a little sad about that - but still thankful that we got the Frills back.)

A lineage with every single starting pair being a salt. Every single one, not like a SAlt and a random dragon - pure salt. 

not sure if this counts since there isn't a male chicken in the game, but i'd love to make some hen x rooster lineages. make my own farm and stuff.

unknown.png

Yes pls. The closest I can get to that is colossus x bloodsinger, but two headed lindwyrms are just the ultimate aesthetic with em.

(preview courtesy of inspect element)

Vremya Drakes... I wish they were regular dragons, there would be so many pairings I'd LOVE.

Neotropical, Turpentine, Gold (esp male), Candelabra, Blusang, green Gemshard (esp female), Lihnseyre (I'm most sad that this does not work, it would be so beautiful!), Red-Tailed Wyrm

Also Pipio x Blusang.

Aaaand all the two headed dragons. Like Hooktalons alot, but not really with any other two headed. Pairing them with Howler Drakes would be so perfect!

Gold Lunar Herald x Day Glory Drake.

Male Aria x female Bauta. Those poses are just so perfect together!

I've always wanted to do female pinks and female moonstones. 

And my favorite dragons are Glaucus drakes and I would love to make so many checkers using them... but they're drakes. 

Heartseekers and RAngels, plus Sweetlings and Bautas, and Arcana and Bautas...

Actually, Bautas and a lot of dragons that they can't breed with, lmao, they.... don't have many options in their own group yet....

Edited by Guillotine

For joke reasons (Tombstone as a Zombie):

image.png.69409a040544914206ccd2dc6c7c436a.png

There are plenty others, but it'd take me forever to post them all. xD

Green Stripe x Bronze Tinsel.

I miss HMs because people making lineages with CB hybrids and alts was really cool.

I remember making this mockup a while back.

nPOE65p.png

Alt. Sweetling x Black Marrow. So beautiful, but only a handful of people could actually do it ; . ;

Somehow this thread makes me intentionally search for impossible combinations...

image.png.34d611209542f4e273401e1b96a25ab9.png  image.png.0817a09ef7b041cb2b688dec144e4552.png

It's so gorgeous, but no CB dusk pygmy means it'll never happen 😍😭

image.thumb.png.2a639697c3ec406ba1898ba398f9c57d.png

On second thought, I might be able to try with the new pygmies and omit dusk pygmies...

Edited by smartster4

I wish that celestial could stay permanently bound the the material plane. I like their real colors better than the mono-crome blue of their regular form. There are so many gorgeous lineages that could be made with their deep purple and glowing markings.

I'd especially love to do them with Aeria Gloris dragons

Edited by blockEdragon