Nightmon

Impossible lineage that you want to do?

@Ruby Eyes True on both counts. 

I'd even be willing to extend the Sunrise/Sunset/Risensong/Setsong line by one generation by accepting a repeat Sunrise or Sunset sprite. Like this, maybe:

image.png.cead6e577e4a130a8472382a8b88b7ce.png

I really like how the CB generation has all these light colors and the 2nd gens look so much darker, even for the Sunsong.

I really want to do Cheese x Black Tea. Who doesn't love having some tea and cheese? Also, those are my two favorite dragons, so I couldn't lose even if the breeding wasn't what I wanted. 

Also, Honeydrake x Gold Wyvern. So much dark, shiny gold!

Gay dragons anybody? My favorite Soulstone pairings weren't possible because they're all female ^^; 

wHFTdWK.png                 oWAqomi.png

I think that Erador looks great with Heartseeker, Wrapping-Wing, and mostly this one

image.png.8d1b90027977ee05f614ba72dffe45ef.png
But yea, all male. Sadly.

I wish I could do Bauta x Yellow-Crowneds... The similar heads makes me feel like they'd fit well together.

This monstrosity I'm trying to build for *years*:

eZRDgjv.png

The catch? All 2Gs need to be on my scroll. I mean, it IS possible technically, but also impossible with certain alts in mind, and in a nutshell it all depends on ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will, five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

...one hundred percent of internal screaming. Thank GoN I'm only missing 5 2Gs now, 4 if I exclude the IOU Cordial-kin.

I really want to do pink spinel x diamondwing, but since diamondwings are earth element, all the spinels in the lineage would turn out green. :(

I saw someone on the trading hub breed a white striped with a white zyumorph, and I had been thinking about what a lovely checker that would be! But my hopes were crushed when I looked on the wiki and realized that a white zyu would produce green striped dragons... How saddening.

Edited by subwoofer
omitted the word "someone" by accident

Similar to the very first post, but 2 Vampires breeding a Neglected or a Zombie. The chances would be low since technically they’re dead, but it would be a nice option to have than the current one, lol. 😅

On 4/3/2020 at 3:38 PM, Aqub said:

I really want to do pink spinel x diamondwing, but since diamondwings are earth element, all the spinels in the lineage would turn out green. :(

Agreed. I wanted to do that, too. :(

Garland and Two-Finned Bluna, this breaks my heart, they would be so beautiful together ;__;

Just have to breed them without getting a perfect checker.

Näyttökuva 2020-4-11 kello 16.49.03.png

All I really want in life is CB Soulpeaces so I can breed pretty pastel checkers : P They're especially beautiful next to Solstices and GoNs but they're hybrids so that's never gonna happen welp

@HawktalonOfRiverClan  Very true, I love the Soulpeace and wish it was CB too.  However, if you were to breed them up to 13 generations, that first gen would disappear off  the lineage view page and they would actually look like perfect checkers. Not possible with GoNs of course and Solstices would take decades, but maybe with something else?

Edited by Pourlemoment

2 minutes ago, Pourlemoment said:

@HawktalonOfRiverClan  Very true, I love the Soulpeace and wish it was CB too.  However, if you were to breed them up to 13 generations, that first gen would disappear off  the lineage view page and they would actually look like perfect checkers. ;) 

Ooh I'd forgotten about that. But I don't have the patience to make that big of a lineage lol I bred a PB Silver mate for my 5th gen and that took all of the patience I had for building lineages XD

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

28 minutes ago, HawktalonOfRiverClan said:

Ooh I'd forgotten about that. But I don't have the patience to make that big of a lineage lol I bred a PB Silver mate for my 5th gen and that took all of the patience I had for building lineages XD

Yes, it would be a major undertaking!  I might just try it... 

(Spoiler, new breed)

Spoiler

Cloudplume x Pipio

image.png.5f9da449463e4fd2a48ed9c5d2f4683d.png

On 6/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, Confused Cat said:

(New breed spoiler)

Hide contents

image.png.be3039159b22754bd4b1422f594a4ac4.png

I have the feeling the new Equinox could possibly fit into that colour scheme?

I feel like this (erador x amalthean) would have been a cool pairing. If only amaltheans could be CB...

image.jpeg.e09998d8075d5d2d01435b1fc8584cce.jpeg