TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

25 minutes ago, ValidEmotions said:

That might not happen. It could prevent people from being able to submit the same egg (with art updates) in a future year. 

Unless you mean just having a list of names?

I think Fuzzbucket meant that hopefully the list of 62 eggs would include artists as well as their inspiration for the egg, aka, what the egg is tribute for. I would love to know myself, since most of the references are for things I'm not familiar with.

EDIT: Fuzzbucket ninjaed me because my internet went out just as I replied--I was correct.

Edited by MoonShark
update

Ah, references okay. When I see "tributes", I think of something else (like "contributions/honorable mentions").

I so would like the site to show the day, not only the time... Are we 14 hours 10 minutes away from festival's end?

get trucking!

7 hours ago, Husky51 said:

Well I got a late start, but I have two Eggs!!!  So only 60 to go!!!

8 minutes ago, Snowwall said:

I so would like the site to show the day, not only the time... Are we 14 hours 10 minutes away from festival's end?

Yup. You can tell the time it ends from your SCROLL page - it ends at Scroll time 11.59 pm. And the DAY is Tuesday, as TJ said.

Aaaand grabbed my 62nd egg =D

So many beautiful and creative designs this year! It was a lot of fun collecting them.

My favourites:  1fsqv73.gif 1ab7pir.gif k15zpq.gif 166tr5j.gif 808h9l.gif 3pyavi.gif sxd778.gif1jbm8s7.gif1ri2o2g.gif

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yup. You can tell the time it ends from your SCROLL page - it ends at Scroll time 11.59 pm. And the DAY is Tuesday, as TJ said.

Oh, I understood that TJ's "three days" end at the end of Tuesday. I also understand that's it's 10 a.m. server time. It's the server day I keep doubting, because for the better half of the day our town is not the same day of the week as most USA websites :D

21 hours ago, Naraku said:

9jI3So9.png

This is the egg I created. It's based on shikon jewel from Inuyasha. *points to my username* I'm glad y'all like it :D 

Love the creativity that went into these eggs this year!

I thought that's what that was!  So cool I correctly guessed the reference!

bhWxVJ8.png

This is my eggo, its based on the Blue Mage job stone from Final Fantasy 14. Its actually not the first one I was working on, but I was fighting the original as its an animated one. Maybe I'll get the other figured out and touched up in time to submit it next year. Since I couldn't do the one I wanted, I figured I'd keep up my silly tradition of job stones.  :nyan:

17 hours ago, Articray said:

Oh since we're doing this, I shall join in too!

This is my egg: PkkVmoC.gif

It's the top 1/3rd of the SCP Foundation logo.

6fIZtcg.png

I didn't want to make the full logo because part of me felt that would be too obvious.

YES! This is awesome! It would be just as awesome with the SCP-173 you made but it's nice of you to respect copyrighted material. I'm obsessed with SCP too, I'm so glad you made this!!!

I was wishing for a Hollow Knight egg, and to my surprise there's one this year! Thanks to the person who made it!

I've missed a few years playing this game, are the past years eggs ever re-released? 

I haven't seen anyone claim credit for this 1aunq37.png or 1u0wvgm.gif this, yet. Love the little bunny!

@steelkitty Sorry, but they never have been and I doubt they will ever be re-released, but then we thought the same about caveborn holiday eggs from previous years, too, and...

Anyone else getting a blank page when clicking new eggs/visiting your egg basket?

Yes, the site is crashing on the easter page. Looks like we killed it.

1 minute ago, Cinspawn said:

Anyone else getting a blank page when clicking new eggs/visiting your egg basket?

I am having that problem as well.

Yes, I am getting the 'blank' page as well...  "Not Working"...

Will this down time be added at the end of the 3 day run for us who got a late start??? 

Just now, bluedog said:

I am having that problem as well.

Hey! LOL I just got that HTTP Error 500 message thingy. Just now! Can somebody please fix that? I'm trying to get the rest of the eggs I need. 

Just now, Husky51 said:

Yes, I am getting the 'blank' page as well...  "Not Working"...

Will this down time be added at the end of the 3 day run for us who got a late start??? 

The downtime should be added for every scroll, regardless of when they started.

I hope that I haven't lost that last Egg that I clicked on!!!   

i'm getting the error too oof and i still have half the eggs to collect