TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

I'm going to be a few short of getting them all, but it's been a busy few days RL. Priorities and everything...

I don't regret my choices even though this will be the first time I haven't gotten everything.

It would be of no use to me this time but I wish we could earn the older ones when we got all of the current years. Like they just keep spawning.

This really should be a week long event if the eggs only drop every 15 minutes. I barely made it and I have nothing else to do. I can't see making it longer bothering anyone.

For the first time since I began playing I’m not going to be able to collect all the eggs. Guess that’s what I get for hanging out with friends for a day and a half. 

I want to cry this will be the first year I won't be able to get all the eggs... 

I work weekends nights so doing anything over the weekend is pretty well impossible... I got a tiny start on Monday but because the weekend was so busy I was too tired to really do much on Monday... and I've been setting a timer to get my egg every few min today but I am not going to make it. 

Wish I could but I can't ... so sad.  Never thought I'd not get it done but been such a busy time I just haven't had the chance... grats to everyone who did and love the pretty eggs... thanks to all who did such a wonderful job on the eggs. 

For the first time in all of my years playing I wont be able to get all the eggs. I noticed the time drops for this year were longer. Years begore it was 5 to 10 minutes 13 tops. this year its 15. Im still way behind. 3 days is too little.

Please consider giving us extra time. Im sure a bunch of us would appreciate it.

The time has increased and so have the number of eggs, it really does suck v.v what would be the con of it being a week long like other events?

7 minutes ago, Siryuki said:

For the first time in all of my years playing I wont be able to get all the eggs. I noticed the time drops for this year were longer. Years begore it was 5 to 10 minutes 13 tops. this year its 15. Im still way behind. 3 days is too little.

Please consider giving us extra time. Im sure a bunch of us would appreciate it.

^Seconded! 

Not complaining, I love the ones I got, but work and a vet appointment have kept me busy all weekend, and Sunday I was busy with family dinner and was out and about before that. If we could get one more day added on that would solve so many problems for everyone.

I agree the time seems to be longer this year... I of course can't go back and work on them but yeah working weekends I really don't get much time for anything... so I didn't get a chance to even grab much on Sunday... and then work was so busy that I was exhausted when I got home slept till near 5pm then managed to eat grab 2 or 3 eggs and was back asleep for the rest of the day didn't get up today until late and had to go to the Dr... so didn't get much time this afternoon and have like I said been setting a timer every 14 min to check and sometimes it's longer than 15 min before I can get another egg.  Occasionally it's been shorter like 12 min but... most the time longer than 14.  

Sad not to get all the eggs this time but it couldn't be helped... still sad. 

Ugh gosh I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the time difference. I swear it was 5 minutes last years. I would really love an extra 2 days extension... Even checking a few times an hour isn’t enough with the extended drop time. They’re very lovely this year, too! Thank you artists! I wish I could get them all. 

I think we had more time the years back. Nevertheless. I would really apreciate a time extension

I got all of them yesterday evening, but that was just because my school doesn't care if I looked into the DC tab every now and again and grabbed it. 

My sister, however, is furiously trying to get her last ones because her school does not allow this. It's been almost impossible for her to get the eggs. She wishes it was back to every five minutes, because she would have gotten this long ago. She (and me, for her sake) wishes the time was shorter or the event was extended.

Oh my goodness I've been working so much I forgot to check as often as I'd like. Looks like I'll end with about 40, wish we did have more time!

Maybe in the future we can go back and collect previous eggs...

1 minute ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Maybe in the future we can go back and collect previous eggs...

Seconded going back for previous eggs!

Well, my probable last egg was a lugia, so i guess i can't be too upset about that. Maybe one day TJ will let us collect old eggs and treats v.v

62/62 just made it!

The two I really wanted to find were literally the last two to drop too 😕

48 eggs, from the times i was playing i never not completed it either so its a strange relief that it wasnt just me

Missed two eggs, didnt found out about the festival until today in the morning :( Lots of eggs bug out when watching the website in a tablet so sometimes spents about 20 mins without being able to see one.

This is my favourite event! I really like the diversity of the eggs, maybe because I'm from Hungary, and egg decorating is a very important and old tradition here too.

Thank you TJ and spriters for this year's event and gorgeous eggs!

Altough, like many mentioned before me, this year it was hard to collect them all. I was OK with the fact I can't get them all, but on the 2nd day I had extra time to collect, so finally I was able to get 62.

I really liked in DC events that they're easy to complete and I don't have to spend the holidays with my computer instead of my family, if I want to finish. Maybe 40-45 eggs are enough for a year.

Dang, 12 short this year. got 50 eggs, which is a good amount, but... *whimpers* it doesn't help that I'm a completionist. 

Either way, the eggs look great. Thank you spriters. I have several favorites and two tied for first place. The Code Geass and Stargate eggs. such awesome eggs. 

Edited by Syiren