TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Oh my gosh that two headed is GORGEOUS!! I thought the other I'd like more but man. Two beautiful dragons. That big blue one looks huge, though I am.on mobile and things can get weird. Can't wait to collect these both!

Woha, the Aqualis Dragon is so gorgeous! I think I have a new favourite. The two headed one is pretty too, but for me the Aqualis steals the cake.

It's a very pretty dragon... but one can only appreciate its beauty when one is able to get at least 4 eggs... which I have not been able to! >.< I got some of the other egg (love the silver colour).

OMG.  The Aqualis dragons are gorgeous.  

And the Blancblack is so sleek - yin-yang like.  :D

Edited by tiny_gremlin

All I can say is WOW! Two gorgeous dragons! I really can't pick a favorite. Thank you TCA and Lady Lyzar for the new additions. They are both so well done and I love their descriptions, too.

31 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

OMG.  The Aqualis dragons are gorgeous.  

And the Blancblack is so sleek - yin-yang like.  :D

i KNOW.... glad I caught myself a good batch of Aqualis Eggs, but... wishing I could get a pair of Blancblacks to go with them.

I just wanna say the Blancblack are gorgeous, the design is simplistic and beautiful all the same and the pose only accentuates it, it's just a pitch perfect sprite. The only issue is that the lore is kinda bland, it's not trite or anything like that but it's not that interesting. It's just a great dragon. 

The Aqualis has a whimsical design and a cool pose but IDK the iridescent/shiny gimmick has become kind of done to death on DC which kind of detracts from it for me at least. I'd say the appealing design and the nice pose save it though, it's still a pretty good dragon.

I like them both a lot. If this is this year's standard then i'm gonna be a happy camper.

I love them so much. To be honest, I never liked two-headeds much until now as these are lovely! I wish they could be bred with regular dragons. And I don't have words to describe how much I love the Aqualis sprites. Blue is my favorite color and easterns are my favorite type, so they are going to be my new favorite breed. Amazing work, @TCA and @LadyLyzar!

I'm glad you all like the Aqualis!  I had a blast making them - what can I say, I love iridescent colors and trying to find fun ways to use them in the "nature" of DC.

Aqualis scales reflect sunlight (they hunt near the surface) and create their dazzling colors.  The males are pack hunters and use teamwork to herd fish into each other's hungry jaws.  Females join this hunt if they are courting, but they are usually solitary.  When hunting alone, a female uses the tip of her long tail as a lure.  Once the fish is interested in the tail, the female sweeps up from behind and eats it.

Aqualis aren't particularly large or powerful creatures.  I imagine them to be slightly larger than Mints, not counting their tail.  If threatened, they will try to escape to shallower water, or to shore if they must. They aren't particularly agile on land and the sun dries them out after awhile, so they will eventually have to return to the water.

I'll write more later!

Oooh both are gorgeous! Blancblack is pretty awesome, I love their yin yang vibe. 

Love the female Aqualis and male Blancback sprites.

blancblack? oh boy, guess i'll have to name them after grey garden characters now... i love them!

the aqualis are absolutely gorgeous as well!!! that color contrast gives me life - definitely gonna have to get my hands on some more of them

They are both so beautiful and sleek!

I'm going to need to get my hands on more of both. :Q

Both of these dragons are awesome, but this may be the first time I've ever had the need to horde a two headed dragon. I love em!

One questions @LadyLyzar Are aquallis leviathans or easterna? It’s really hard for me to tell.

Edited by Whirlaway

Blancbacks are really pretty. I usually am meh about two-headed releases, but these are nice.

Gorgeous adults!  Well done, artists!

Wow wow woww! I love them both - I think I'm going to have to hoard those two-headed. Gorgeous!!

Also I think there's a grammar error in the Blancblack description.  

Females Blancblacks have longer tails than males, which they use as whips when defending a nest from predators.

Should be "Female Blancblacks have longer tails than males, which they use as a whip when defending a nest from predators."