TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

53 minutes ago, Limanya said:

blancblack? oh boy, guess i'll have to name them after grey garden characters now... i love them!

the aqualis are absolutely gorgeous as well!!! that color contrast gives me life - definitely gonna have to get my hands on some more of them

I already took the names "Etihw and Kcalb" and "Yosafire and Froze" for mine, muahaha.

24 minutes ago, TCA said:

I already took the names "Etihw and Kcalb" and "Yosafire and Froze" for mine, muahaha.

good

hmm... time to come up with something else, then! :P

Gorgeous new dragons, both of them. Spriters have outdone themselves.

Edited by Tecca

Woke up and went 'hmmm, wonder if TJ has adults yet?' and came to check.... WOAH.

I'm honestly a little speechless, lol. I looove the Blancblacks, the contrast of the colors and the sleekness is beautiful.... But those Aqualis omg. Wow. Just... gorgeous. Yunno, I have a 'Shinies' group for the breeds I personally consider to be worthy of that title, which includes metals as well as Blusangs and a couple others, but there have been no new breeds in that group since it was made. The more I look at the Aqualis the more I think it really deserves a 'Shinies' title. It's simply gorgeous, and I really like that it's not 'shiny' in the same way that, say, Prizes are, it's very different but still shiny and sleek and omg. I really really really love it!

I wonder if the male and female Blancblack sprites were mixed up? The description says females have longer tails, but the current male sprites are the ones with the longer ones.

14 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

@Whirlaway I consider them to be Easterns adapted for life in shallow water.

Ah, okay. Thanks :).

Edited by Whirlaway

OHMYGOSH THOSE ADULTS!!!!! Related image

Not sure which ones I love more! I love that we get both of them as eastern's but my gosh! The colors of the 'drab' is amazing! and the idea behind the twin-head is so amazing! Also is this our first dolphin-like dragon?! I love it so much! I need about a thousand of each! What a great way to start off regular releases for this year! 

Yeah, they're very pretty! I'll need some more of them and might start some lineage projects... 

But before that, I'll catch some more speckles to gift them to people who have trouble catching them :)

Wow, both are absolutely stunning. Can’t wait to pick some more up!

aaaaaah i love these both, it's nice to finally hand a two-head that i like as much as bautas and I really love that eye-searing blue on the Aqualis

The desc. of the Blacblack says the females have longer tails, but doesn't it seem like the male sprite's tail is longer than the female's?

I love the Blancblacks! I've never been a fan of two-headed dragons but this breed knocked my socks off!

Edited by Lady_of_The_Forest

Oh wow, they look amazing. These are my favourite releases in quite a while. I love the colours on the aqualis and both breeds have great anatomy and sense of motion. Very pretty.

Tj switched his two heads around, why's that? 

Also, wasn't this thread at 14/15 pages, what happened to some of the posts?

Does anyone know how rare the blanchbacks are? As in compared to the regular rares like coppers, blusangs, etc

2 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I wonder if the male and female Blancblack sprites were mixed up? The description says females have longer tails, but the current male sprites are the ones with the longer ones.

I thought the same thing. The female hatchling also displayed the black side out front (the male displayed the white side), so I thought that would stay consistent between the hatchling and the adult.

8 minutes ago, platinumdragon_ said:

Does anyone know how rare the blanchbacks are? As in compared to the regular rares like coppers, blusangs, etc

There is really no way to know this early.

To me, the right hand one of the 2headed pair *feels* more female to me.. maybe the description is right but the gender classification wrong?  The right hand Sprite looks it like could be curled round a nest of eggs, flicking her tail..

I love the cute feet on the 2head and the way the blue flows is amazing, nice one guys 😍

Edited by nerys

Okay so now it is the female Blancback I prefer, ha.