TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

We all at least got the "Aqua" right XD
and wow, bright blue! (Brighter than I expected, so wow!)
Other water dragons may or may not be jealous!

Just saw the first Aqualis adult, and I'm so happy I grabbed 4 pairs of them already. They are so, so gorgeous! :wub: *snuggles shinies*

Somehow, this development from drab to fab was somewhat familiar - maybe there used to be a similar concept in DR a while back? I dunno, but I certainly knew to grab these ASAP.

Edited by olympe

2 minutes ago, olympe said:

Just saw the first Aqualis adult, and I'm so happy I grabbed 4 pairs of them already. They are so, so gorgeous! :wub: *snuggles shinies*

Somehow, this development from drab to fab was somewhat familiar - maybe there used to be a similar concept in DR a while back? I dunno, but I certainly knew to grab these ASAP.

The script goes through a similar transformation--plain hatchling in description, etc.

OOOOH so BLOOOOOOUE ! Love them !

Aahh I love the Aqualius dragons! They look great, definitely gonna need to get another pair (or more!!) I love the shape of their head :D

2 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

I think the speckled eggs will be easier to catch later. [...] Add to that the biome colour variations with coppers [...]

Subtract that Copper variation again. Thankfully, with 2-Headeds, that's at least one thing we don't have to worry about. (except if we ever got 2-headed Coppers) 😉

Oi, the Aqualis male grew up. He is beautiful ! Although at first glance that blue downright assaulted my eyes with its power glow. So... bright ! (Thanks for summing it up, @BlueLatios.) I like it, though. Must be masterful colouring work to get that effect with a picture that isn't actually emitting any active light of its own.

I just love the face - such a beautiful dragon face ! And the tail tuft has a wonderful flow, like underwater grass, rippling with the current. The head, the ridges, those pastel purples growing from the brightness of the blue - wonderful job !

Thank you, @LadyLyzar, for another gorgeous dragon in the cave !

Now to wait for the water lady and the Duospeckles.

5 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Feeling impatient--I swore a two-head hatched first!  And can't wait for the female Aqualis...

Aaaah a two head grew up! They're so cool!!

1 minute ago, Cinspawn said:

Aaaah a two head grew up! They're so cool!!

I was just putting some of my eggs in a hatchery and saw the adult sprite in there

Noodles .u. I like the yin-yang vibe, although the Aqualis stole my heart. But then again, I'm biased towards blue color. Heck, that vibrant shading... will it be an excuse for another breed army? Maybe. Just maybe.<3

Wow, the Blancblack female looks really good, too. :D I need to find more of those...

"They are omnivorous, with the cream head preferring to eat plants and the violet head preferring to eat meat,"

I love this part of the description :D gives them a lot of character.

Holy heck, Blancblack is GORGEOUS! My love for Easterns can never be quelled.

Huge kudos to both artists, although I'll concur that I swear I recognise the Aqualis art from somewhere??

Now, just to try catching some myself... :( 

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare

15 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

"They are omnivorous, with the cream head preferring to eat plants and the violet head preferring to eat meat,"

I love this part of the description :D gives them a lot of character.

Yeah - love that. Great work, spriters.

OMG. Both are gorgeous. It's too bad the Blanc's are two-headed. They would make a great lineage with Aqua's. Those Aqua's...wow. These should seriously be consider metallic. The eggs might not look it, but damn the adults are prettier than Coppers and Silvers. Majestic, shiny, and uniquely aquatic.

Well now, this has to be one of the better new releases we've had recently. I love both of the adults we've seen so far. :wub: Aqualis is gorgeous but the Blancblack stole my heart the moment I saw the adult. Here's to hoping the male will be as gorgeous as the female!

Thank you to TJ and the artists for this release. ^_^