TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Wow, people keep an eye on your eggs.  Even though I have not posted my eggs anywhere yet, all of a sudden I started getting views on some of my eggs.  I quickly hid all of them, and the views stopped growing. 

So watch your eggs carefully.

I managed to catch one more of each egg, and now I'm egglocked. :) Definitely looking forward to seeing the adults.

Missed the initial drop but I was able to grab a pair of each. But the purple ones go quickly!

Also, I think I might leave it at not seeing TJ's dragons until mine grow up, like in the old times :P 

Yay, new eggs! Haven't been able to grab the two-headed ones yet, but I'll keep trying.

Can't wait to see what their adult forms look like :) 

Wait, that two-headed S2 - it has a mane, no wings but 4 legs... is this going to be our first two-headed Eastern dragon? :blink: If so, yay!

Looking at them, I get a certain yin-yang-vibe from them, but that doesn't fit in with the way they're sorted.

And the other new release - darn it, was it ever in DR? That originally "drab" hatchling that turns into something rather bright sure rings a bell or two...

1 minute ago, olympe said:

Wait, that two-headed S2 - it has a mane, no wings but 4 legs... is this going to be our first two-headed Eastern dragon? :blink: If so, yay!

Looking at them, I get a certain yin-yang-vibe from them, but that doesn't fit in with the way they're sorted.

And the other new release - darn it, was it ever in DR? That originally "drab" hatchling that turns into something rather bright sure rings a bell or two...

The Gilded Bloodscale is listed as an Eastern on the wiki, but perhaps it's not official?

Whatever the case may it, I'm certainly gonna make a lineage out of the two!

17 minutes ago, olympe said:

It's not just me! I saw it and immediately thought it looked familiar, but LadyLyzar said it wasn't in DR. 

Wow! :o A new release! What cuties. Thanks TJ and spriters. Time to go grab one!

Posted (edited)

Normally I don't AP hunt during a new release, but I got curious. Turns out Curiosity rewards the cat too, I just nabbed a CB Magma with less than 2 days on it! :D Thanks to whoever dropped it. I'll take care of it, promise. ^_^

Edited by Syiren

1 hour ago, scalesofgrey said:

The Gilded Bloodscale is listed as an Eastern on the wiki, but perhaps it's not official?

Whatever the case may it, I'm certainly gonna make a lineage out of the two!

According to the Dragon Encyclopedia, it's merely a "Two-headed Dragon".  All things considered, it looks more like a "Weastern" to me, to be honest.

Finally not on egglock, let’s see if I can get that speckled egg. I think I have 3 more to catch.

Thanks for the new release (even if it me caught me way off guard.)  I got an absolutely wonderful code and tried to save the name, and of course it is already taken...The one time I want to steal a name.  Still, I do have a variant..  Can't wait to see these grow up

Posted (edited)

Dang. Saw only two of the speckles on the hour drop, and only got one of them. They're super slippery! 😮 Just need to catch two more hopefully.

edit: Just as I say this, I scoop up two more in the xx:05 drop. XD Good luck to everyone still hunting!

Edited by Toasttt

@iiKrina We won't know for sure until a while after they grow up, but for now, the Coast eggs can be obtained readily and the Desert/Forest/Volcano eggs are much scarcer.

Maybe it's just because they're split between three biomes, but maybe not.  Certainly glad I didn't fill all my available eggslots on coast eggs.

So far they're popping up but getting grabbed quickly, so it's probably just that it's split between three rather than concentrated into one.

4 hours ago, olympe said:

According to the Dragon Encyclopedia, it's merely a "Two-headed Dragon".  All things considered, it looks more like a "Weastern" to me, to be honest.

The Gilded Bloodscale is definitely an Eastern, this was confirmed by Odeen herself which is why the listing was changed on the wiki.

Posted (edited)

Wonderful new release! Lovely eggs and hatchies Thanks TJ and TCA and Lady Lyzar. I wonder if the new "drab" eggs are aqua something? or aquarius?

Edited by Velvet_paw

20 minutes ago, bluesonic1 said:

The Gilded Bloodscale is definitely an Eastern, this was confirmed by Odeen herself which is why the listing was changed on the wiki.

That may be true, but I believe the site actually counts it as a Western. Baikalas and Two-Headed Lindwyrms, for instance, each have their body type listed in parentheses after 'two-headed dragon' in the official Encyclopedia, and all the Western two-heads, including the Bloodscale, don't.  (Except for the Bauta, which for some reason does actually show 'Western' after the two-head designation...) 

(Anyone have a Bloodscale zombie for confirmation?)

8 hours until my first new release egg can hatch! *pokes TJ's hatchlings* Man I wish they grew up faster, I want to see the adults!

Yay, new dragons! I'm excited to see what the adults will look like! 

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

That may be true, but I believe the site actually counts it as a Western. Baikalas and Two-Headed Lindwyrms, for instance, each have their body type listed in parentheses after 'two-headed dragon' in the official Encyclopedia, and all the Western two-heads, including the Bloodscale, don't.  (Except for the Bauta, which for some reason does actually show 'Western' after the two-head designation...) 

(Anyone have a Bloodscale zombie for confirmation?)

I think it does too, which would explain why the wiki had it listed as Western, but we received a strong request to change this by the spriter themselves. It's not unheard of that the site has small errors of this kind that spriters correct using the wiki though in my experience these have been credit errors that was then later fixed. Either way, seeing as Odeen was the one that made them and she says they're Easterns, I take it that TJ just hasn't gotten around to updating the encyclopedia, but you're welcome to continue the discussion with her.

What's the egg desc for the two-headed? I managed two of the coast one but no signs of the other yet.

1 minute ago, Kovia said:

What's the egg desc for the two-headed? I managed two of the coast one but no signs of the other yet.

Something along the lines of “this egg is light with dark speckles. Or is it dark with light speckles?”