TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Cool new dragons once again - thank you TJ and spriters! An eastern two-headed is definitely interesting to see and I really like how they look, they're so fancy with all the speckles. The Aqualis is a pretty breed too, really magical.

Oh wow, these dragons are so beautiful! Too bad you can't breed them together, they do make for a lovely set.

I finally got my two eggs of each breed and have gendered them...  I was totally surprised by the early March drop, but found out in time...

Thank you TJ!  lol

And thank you Spriters...

Beautiful adults!!! Both are fantastic and very well done but the color of those Blues.. WOW eye popping and stunning! I can not wait to start yet another lineage project! I have many plans for both of these beauties!! :D :D Thank you TJ and Spriters for a wonderful release!!! 

14 hours ago, InfiniteGalaxiezz05 said:

When I get enough of each, I'm so making an Aqualis X Blusang checkerboard.

count me in too. These dragons amazing colors would go well with Blusangs. Ice dragons too Oh! And Chrono Xenos!

Edited by Syiren

15 hours ago, InfiniteGalaxiezz05 said:

When I get enough of each, I'm so making an Aqualis X Blusang checkerboard.

That's a great idea! The body color of the Aqualis really matches pleasantly with the wing color of the Blusang.

Wow!!!  Those are great dragons, I cannot decide which one I like the best. But then I do not have to, since I got a bunch of each.

Trying to see what adults look like.  Mine still have over 9 hour to mature.

DocMumma

23 minutes ago, DocMumma13 said:

Trying to see what adults look like.  Mine still have over 9 hour to mature.

DocMumma

TJ has adults which you can see in the first post of this thread. :) 

These are by far my favorite two-headed breed, and the blue on the other is just lovely ❤️

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

TJ has adults which you can see in the first post of this thread. :) 

Thank you for pointing that out for me.   I did not see them previously.

DocMumma

There are adults in the hatcheries!! My goodness, seeing the Aqualis in the hatcheries among all the other dragons really makes the bright bold colors stand out. Beautiful!

Wow, mine haven't quite grown up yet and I just had to peek at the adults! They are utterly gorgeous, all of them! Love the Aqualis and the Blancblack (tongue-twister!)! Beautiful sprites. Thank you, @TCA and @LadyLyzar for these gorgeous contributions to the cave. :wub:

Before this thread gets closed, THANK YOU to the spriters (and TJ of course!) for another awesome release! 

A nice release. Hopefully this one will set the precedent for the next releases this year.

Now to wait for the encyclopedia.

Love these dragons a lot! :D Blancblack dragons are definitely my new favourite two headed! I love everything about them! And the colours on the Aqualis are just magnificent. Lyzar has always been one of my favourite artists. I especially love the female. 

Just come to say Aqualis look awesome. It becomes one of my favorite immediately. Thank you TJ and spriters for making this happen.

Really love the new breeds, normally I am not a big Two Headed fan, but the one is amazing!

The Aqualis did not at all turn out to be the understated elegance I was hoping for - BUT they are so gorgeous! Now I'll have to collect adults AND frozen S1s. 😅 Thank you for the beautiful dragons. ❤️

So sad to have missed the release and all the excitement that goes along with new eggs. I really wasn't expecting one happening last weekend. Still I've managed to get two Aqualis eggs and one Blancblacks so they don't seem to be super rare, really hope I'll get more of those pretties soon!