TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Crap!  Just locked myself with eggs  I don’t want right now.  Oh well, 5 hours to go...

And thanks for the new eggs! 

My two bred eggs hatched and I managed to catch 2 more of the two-headed ones in the 10:00 drop. That gives me 5 of those and 3 of the other ones. Ideally I would have gotten 4 and 4, but since I want to end up with 8 of each, it is okay this way.

Thank you TCA and Lady Lyzar for these new dragons. I am sure they will be beautiful when grown. I love the hatchies!

Good luck to everyone who is still hunting.

New DRAGONS!

How did I miss this?!

Time to get some dergs!

I'm glad I save some space.

What's the egg descriptions?

4 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

What's the egg descriptions?

This egg is dark with light speckles...or maybe it’s light with dark speckles? Located in Volcano, Forest, Desert. - two-headed

This drab egg rests far from the water’s edge. Located in Coast. 

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

This egg is dark with light speckles...or maybe it’s light with dark speckles? Located in Volcano, Forest, Desert. - two-headed

This drab egg rests far from the water’s edge. Located in Coast. 

Thank you!

I've been busy all weekend so I didn't notice these, hope they are still easy to get 😣

Seems like the Coast ones were easy to get, hope I get at least 4 of the others.

Edited by Zinogre

They're still dropping every 5 minutes and at the hour mark.  You just gotta have fast fingers to get them at 5 minutes.

Still haven't gotten the 2-headed, but I'm excited that I got two of the water eggs!

13 minutes ago, Zinogre said:

I've been busy all weekend so I didn't notice these, hope they are still easy to get 😣

Seems like the Coast ones were easy to get, hope I get at least 4 of the others.

I was able to catch 4 of the drab ones in the Coast easily. The 2-headed ones took a little bit of patience, but I've got them all. 

What’s the egg saying for the speckled egg? And are there only 2?

Edited by blueberry_

I'm glad I managed to grab 2 of each last night before going to sleep. Didn't have any time to hunt before work and when I got home other draggos were already mixed in. Thanks TJ and artists. can't wait to see what the adults look like. :)

And I'm done for the night, managed to get 3 eggs in the Desert. Time to go to bed and hope I can get the last one tomorrow.

CRAP i missed the release...

time to play catch up!

Edited by Sirithiliel

Is this a new release? I’m really confused with this whole new release stuff. ~eggspam removed~

Edited by Kaini

1 minute ago, blueberry_ said:

Is this a new release? I’m really confused with this whole new release stuff. 

Yes. These dragons are brand new to the cave :)

6 minutes ago, blueberry_ said:

Is this a new release? I’m really confused with this whole new release stuff. ~removed~

The dragon you linked to is not a new release, but there happens to be a new release in the cave in the desert, forest, volcano, and coast. I think the descriptions are mentioned a couple posts up or on the first page, second or so post down.

Edited by Kaini

6 minutes ago, blueberry_ said:

Is this a new release? I’m really confused with this whole new release stuff.

That dragon isn't new; the old eggs are mixing in with the new ones right now. The new eggs are 'This drab egg rests far away from the water's edge'(Coast) and 'This egg is dark with light speckles... or maybe it's light with dark speckles?'(Desert, Forest, Volcano).

Edited by Kaini

Oh yes, what was linked wasn't new. The post was edited a couple times ^^;

Old eggs have been mixing in with the new ones for a while now.

So I see, this is what I get for being egg-locked for the release. I managed to grab three from the Coast, I look forward to collecting the rest over the next few days (hopefully!)

I've been sitting here all day with two of each of the new releases, going back and forth between 'I should grab more of the two-heads since they seem like they'll be rarer' and 'two CBs is more then enough for me... hmm do I really need two?' lol 

I really really hate waiting, goodness. I love that TJ's eggs hatch so quickly, but then it feels like an *extra* long time for the hatchies to grow up. 

I now am egg-locked at 4 of each of the new eggs!  Will have to get 2 more from Volcano after these hatch, and maybe 2 more from Coast.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Congrats to @LadyLyzar and @TCA and thanks TJ for the new eggs! :)

I was online and noticed the drop. I was egglocked, and sent all my eggs including CB Thunder, CB Ice and CB Xeno and other nice stuff to the AP so I could grab four of each egg, which took awhile since they were disappearing so fast. I am not great at catching stuff, so I figured now would be a better time to try than if I waited. 

I peeked at the hatchies and they are so pretty! :wub: I am especially excited about the new coastal dragon. With two excellent spriters, can't wait to see what the adult dragons look like! :nyan: