TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

52 minutes ago, meruru said:

is there supposed to be music playing in the dating sim? mine has no sound at all 😕

I hear none - and I am delighted.

51 minutes ago, Gluria said:

I'm having a really good laugh at the sad lemons right now. :D

OMG, space puns. I need more space puns.

Went to do the dating sim (which I've never done before as I don't have much interest for those). As soon as I saw Ion, I went straight for him. Him and him only. Not gonna even bother with the rest of the available options haha (or maybe I will I dunno).

Also I'm excited for the adult versions of the new dragon x)

I'm loving these little babies, I can't wait to try and find some freezies next year!

9 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

I’m a grumpy manticore.

Yes, for so many reasons!!! Thanks for this as the game just became that much more awesome.

This has got to be my favorite event it's just hilarious!

(I have played xx otome games I know how this goes down XD)

Happy Valentine's Day!
The new dragons are so pretty, hope they are good mates with Floral-Crowned dragons!

Edited by waterwater

1 hour ago, Eggy0 said:

Went to do the dating sim (which I've never done before as I don't have much interest for those). As soon as I saw Ion, I went straight for him. Him and him only. Not gonna even bother with the rest of the available options haha (or maybe I will I dunno).

Also I'm excited for the adult versions of the new dragon x)

Same, the moment i saw Ion i was all like "I need to protect this child."

ummm sorry but, can I please get a confirmation that the dating sim has no sounds at all and that's how it's intended to be? and that it's totally not my old laptop acting up again? pretty please XD

9 minutes ago, Fiona said:

@meruru The dating sim has no sounds at all and that was intended.

For this I am ever in your debt. :wub:

I really liked Olivia route. Wilda was cute :3 Ion was boring and I dislike Harle. Moving on to other routes...

All in all, awesome event! Thank you, TJ and all who made this! :D

This dating game is so impressive! The art is beautiful, and the stories and dialogue are great. Thanks so much to all the event organizers and everyone who worked on the game for your hard work (it must have taken a lot!). And I'm very excited about the lovely new dragons. The eggs and hatchlings look great!

42 minutes ago, Gluria said:

I needed to change my member title to Sad Lemon. I just had to. Can't stop laughing. XD

I'm so pleased you like the sad lemons xD and the space puns!

I have no idea what blue scorpion and green ghost is though 🤔

Glad to hear Olivia's route has been fixed, I liked the banter with her so I'll go replay it. Then I'll only be missing Wilda for some reason...apparently we're determined not to go to the dance.

I got Tsoko, Ion, Mordred, Olivia, and Alun. I need Harle and Wilda, but they seem impossible.

Olivia isn't impossible to get to the dance! What I did:

Spoiler

Not in order. But you'll know when they come up.
Say "I'll try my best"
Offer to bring the edible glitter.
Say "It's... great..." with the meteorite popcorn.
Walk home with her when you're with Tsoko.
I need a tutor, stat is what I said on my second try with her but I assume the puns, since she enjoyed them, can also work.
When she's talking with Chadwick, offer to walk her home.
In the library, don't keep pushing to ask why she's scared, and you'll get an outcome where you both curl up on the sofa.
I chose "Midnight Pool Party!"
At the end, you can either say "Oh, nothing" or "You look so happy" because she definitely enjoyed the outcome of "You look so happy" but I got her to the dance when I chose "Oh, nothing" as well.

There it should be. I hope I didn't miss anything.

I loved the enby addition with Ion, they're great too!

Edited by Reikudi

How on earth do you get Mordred to the dance? I've tried different options and it always ends with wondering if things could've turned out differently. 

I'm really loving the artwork in this game! That's one of the things I love most about the holiday events, all the amazing artwork that goes into it.

OK - I went to the dance with Alun and Ion.

But I did all that with Olivia and we still ended up friends. I still have to try Tsoko.

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

How on earth do you get Mordred to the dance? I've tried different options and it always ends with wondering if things could've turned out differently. 

I'm really loving the artwork in this game! That's one of the things I love most about the holiday events, all the amazing artwork that goes into it.

Spoiler

Join in all his pranks, don't put him down, and DON'T CALL HIS SISTER A NERD

Also say nothing when Gastin's there.

Thanks @Onakra, I'll try that!

Just went to the dance with Alun, I think that's my favorite story so far. I was so excited and proud of him! 

I haven't gotten to all of the characters yet, but Alun is my favorite so far. I picked track (even though he seemed like a tad bit of a stereotypical jock at our first meeting) because I, in fact, run track in real life. But I ended up really liking him after all- he's pretty sweet ❤️ 

I tried Mordred, Tsoko and Harle also, but haven't gotten to the dance with either of them. Accidentally upset Harle by offering the brutally honest advice and now I feel bad about it, whoops.