TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I love the fact that we have V-day Wyerns! I love them!

2 hours ago, InfiniteGalaxiezz05 said:

So far, I've completed the routes for Ion, Tsoko, and Alun.  And yes I did picture myself as a dragon. Because reasons.

Because it would be majorly weird for for a dragon to date a human, amirite?

They're not even in the same zoological Class - humans are mammals, dragons are reptiles. (Although in my mind, dragons are their own class, since they share characteristics of reptiles and birds.) I can't even imagine what would be involved in creating offspring! o_O Maybe in-vitro fertilization. Or magic. A whole lot of magic.

These new dragons look really cute so far! Can’t wait to see them fully grown! Oh and I absolutely love the event 

14 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Dating doesn't mean children :P let me date my dragons in peace!

This is a site where breeding dragons is one of the main activities, so course dating means children! Tsoko even says he wonders what "our" (his and yours) hatchlings would be like. So either Tsoko is ignorant of human biology, or your character is a dragon.

If you go for the friendship endings, then you can be a human. But I like being a dragon, it's even in my user name!

Edited by Moondragon007

I just kind of assumed we were human, since it looked so much like screenshots of Hatoful Boyfriend.

Then Tsoko mentioned the player going away to Magi school, there's a few references to our "arms", as well as how much smaller and weaker we are (in Olivia's story). And I think there was a reference to their being mages in training alongside the dragons.

Of course, we could just as well be a small dragon such as Wilda.

Since I was playing for "friendships" anyways, I'm going to go with "human mage".

A lot of dragons can assume human form; why not both? :P (I imagine the story was written with us being human in mind though, haha!)

13 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Wait no the true answer is: shapeshifter :)

I love it!

I'm a shapeshifter in Second Life, although I'm currently stuck in human form due to a curse (the curse of not having the time to go through my old avies and find out which still work with alpha masks and which ones don't).

Edited by Moondragon007

I've been so busy these last few days, I've only been able to complete one of the storylines! I hope I'll have time to play a couple more tomorrow. It was really fun, I played the Tsoko's route because duh, best friends HS fanfic everyone? I thought the banter was really fun! Thanks to everyone who participated ! ❤️

Happy Valentine's day, fellow Valkemarians, even if I'm a bit late with my wishes. Thanks for the event and the beautiful new Valentine dragons, too! I'm so excited to find out what the adults will look like.

8 hours ago, Onakra said:

Hide contents

Join in all his pranks, don't put him down, and DON'T CALL HIS SISTER A NERD

Also say nothing when Gastin's there.

Spoiler

Actually if you do everything else, you can actually say something in defense of Wilda. because I step in a bit with the situation with Gastin and I still went on a date/being his partner in crime with him.

...i haven't decide what to think myself as... mostly because I can't if I want to pick one of my favorites or go for the most hilarious idea like being a Vampire or maybe Nocturne dragon(ooor a mint/one of the other small dragons!) XD

I AM TOTALLY A ZOMBIE DRAGON! :D /joke

edit: or I can be a human with may just be as hilarious.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Just got around to playing the game today.

"I had snowball fights, mostly." <--- That line made me stop and crack up. XD

Thanks to everyone who worked on the game! It was very cute.

Normally with games like this I want to go through every option at least once, but I saw "they" and HAD to go with Ion, myself!

replayed now that olivia's route is fixed and went to the dance with her... it was so cute... i love olivia... what's better than a rude astronomy gal... her development is so sweet.

Edited by Shuxiray

2 hours ago, Moondragon007 said:

Because it would be majorly weird for for a dragon to date a human, amirite?

They're not even in the same zoological Class - humans are mammals, dragons are reptiles. (Although in my mind, dragons are their own class, since they share characteristics of reptiles and birds.) I can't even imagine what would be involved in creating offspring! o_O Maybe in-vitro fertilization. Or magic. A whole lot of magic.

Technically, birds are reptiles. I agree with considering dragons to be their own class, especially considering how much they can vary (no limbs, 8 limbs, anything and everything in between, just for starters) and yet still interbreed!

I assumed we were playing as a human, based on some text clues, and that any references to offspring or the like were jokes. On the other hand, in Tsoko's storyline, 

Spoiler

we're strong enough to break a Tangar's tooth!

I've only made it through three storylines so far, though.

2 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

A lot of dragons can assume human form; why not both? :P (I imagine the story was written with us being human in mind though, haha!)

It was not.

Omg the Tsoko path is so cute and funny! I love the banter between us, it's adorable (did I really just eat 10 minimuffins??). And when the teacher mistakes us for a couple... (Also, was that a Sailor Moon reference I saw?!)

12 minutes ago, Marrionetta said:

It was not.

Wow, I'm honestly surprised! A lot of text cues (Player: "I don't presume to know what goes on in the mind of dragons"; struggling so much to carry stuff Olivia carried easily; not ever joining in on flying) gave me the impression that we were definitely of the people sort.

42 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

Ultimately, I'd say your character is whatever species you decide to imagine yourself as.

This is what the writers were  going for, but, being human writers, eh, make of the clues what you will.

I got to day 5 on the Olivia route and then hitting enter somehow refreshed the page and I got sent all the way back to the beginning :(

I want to finish the route I was on but I really don't want to sit through all that slow text again, even double clicking enter to make it all appear at once is super slow because of the lag for the next dialogue to appear. It took me 4 minutes to get back to day 2 even speeding through the dialogue and I'm afraid to keep going in case it does whatever it did before and have wasted my time.

Maybe this has already been answered, but I don't want to dig through 18 pages to find an answer: How long does the Valentine's event last? Is it only three days (like the new egg drop), or will it last a week?