TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just now, Fiona said:

@Natayah If we could upvote posts you would get all of mine. ❤️

Only because you are the Bestest @Fiona Much Luff and best wishes and lots of sleep your way! Thanks also to everyone else who knows who you are which is most all of you if not all of you being awesome too. No one ever got upset cuz someone gave them too many virtual hugs on valentines day unless you spam their inboxes and they are very busy people. So tags on thank you threads are also good options

3 hours ago, rayemoon said:

Am I a human falling in love with a dragon?

I think you're a dragon in the thing...

5 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

You're whatever you want to be. I'm a human for sure.

I’m a grumpy manticore.

The writers wrote as if you (the player) were a character in the story, making no assumptions whatsoever about your actual personality or character, or skills for that matter. Character portrayed by the story applies only to the story line itself, and makes no assumptions as to race or gender. Or much of anything, really. So if you want to picture yourself as a dragon, go for it. As a human? All good. As a one-eyed newt with rainbow scales? Great. Knock yourself out.

..... I'm rather annoyed with the end of my first run-through.

Spoiler

I thought I was all set to go to the dance with Wilda, I mean we were getting along great and she was getting more comfortable with others in general, but then we both just say we aren't going to the dance? No option to even ask? What did I do wrong?? (Seriously, what did I do wrong? Anyone know the options needed to take her to the dance?)

Also, I think I actually legit got jealous when Nemu (?) started talking to Wilda. Not my character in the game, but me, I was totally thinking 'hey back off'. lol

@Fiona- HECK yes! I love the idea of being whatever you want to be, and love that the game left it open-ended! I'm a dragon for sure, not so fond of being human IRL, so that part was a huge relief

also,,, please help me, Ion is too adorable 

they're so thoughtful and sweet

went with them in my first playthrough and now i can't start another because i don't want to change the ending :<

Definitely did a double-take and laughed myself silly when I first saw this event, but it ended up being a blast! Big thanks to everyone who worked on it :)

(also had a few tense moments where I almost convinced myself that going to the nurse's office was going to get me instantly killed a la That One Bird Sim)

Edited by Athkore
misspelling & clarification

4 hours ago, MissK. said:

Yeah same, is it even possible?

I pick all the options that seem like the right ones and somehow always end up friends with everyone. Am I just doing all the hard routes?

Definitely, same here! I don't know how many times I've restarted Olivia's storyline already, and I believe I have tried all the non-obviously bad choices, but I always end up just as best friends watching the stars with the rest of the club, no mention of the dance at all. Is there some kind soul who could help us with that? 😅

Edited by Tenskwa-Tawa
Edited for clarity

I just wish we had an option to skip straight to picking a club. I want to explore all the stories multiple times and having to go through the introduction of 4 potential lovebirds before that every time I replay is a drag. XD 

@Athkore Dracoful Boyfriend XD (someone else made that joke, I only steal it lol)

@MissK. @Tenskwa-Tawa I haven't finished yet, but I'm halfway through Olivia's picking the "negative" choices and she seems receptive to them. She kind of needs some honest answers--she's a bit crazy. XD 

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Awesome!I don't expect the event to be like visual novel,I was scared if it's suddenly pull out a Doki on me,ehehe.Anyways,keep up the great work!

2 hours ago, Cupup889 said:

Welp, I played through it only once and Ion has already won my heart; I'm not sure I could play through and go to the dance with anyone else now. 🤣 They're my kind of dragon. ❤️

I know!  Ion is such a sweet dragon!   While I am curious about the other dragons, I think playing it through to get a different ending will just make me feel bad about Ion and how they're all alone.

18 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

This, entirely, TCA’s fault.

Lol, I know who to blame then. 

XD

Haha.

--

Paige be mocking my snowball fights.

She obviously doesn't understand what goes on within those...

24 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I just wish we had an option to skip straight to picking a club. I want to explore all the stories multiple times and having to go through the introduction of 4 potential lovebirds before that every time I replay is a drag. XD 

@Athkore Dracoful Boyfriend XD (someone else made that joke, I only steal it lol)

Um, you're skipping straight to move along at the lunch scene, right? Because you don't have to read through all the introductions to the clubs.

8 minutes ago, Fiona said:

Um, you're skipping straight to move along at the lunch scene, right? Because you don't have to read through all the introductions to the clubs.

I am, but I still have to read through me and the Guardian's back story, Ion's introduction, and Wilda and Mordred arguing every time I do a new story.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

..... I'm rather annoyed with the end of my first run-through.

Hide contents

I thought I was all set to go to the dance with Wilda, I mean we were getting along great and she was getting more comfortable with others in general, but then we both just say we aren't going to the dance? No option to even ask? What did I do wrong?? (Seriously, what did I do wrong? Anyone know the options needed to take her to the dance?)

Also, I think I actually legit got jealous when Nemu (?) started talking to Wilda. Not my character in the game, but me, I was totally thinking 'hey back off'. lol

Glad I wasn't the only one! That matched my thoughts exactly.

10 minutes ago, Wavelength said:

Pinkie Pie Cutie Mark on the classroom wall, how cute. :)

I noticed that too.

My first go round didn't end well. No date and no explanation why :( 

1 hour ago, Fiona said:

The writers wrote as if you (the player) were a character in the story, making no assumptions whatsoever about your actual personality or character, or skills for that matter. Character portrayed by the story applies only to the story line itself, and makes no assumptions as to race or gender. Or much of anything, really. So if you want to picture yourself as a dragon, go for it. As a human? All good. As a one-eyed newt with rainbow scales? Great. Knock yourself out.

Really? That's good to know. As one of the lines said, "Why the long face." And my ch goes "Well my dad was a horse you see." And I jumped right into thinking I was playing as a Hellhorse dragon. Don't know why that came to mind but it did. ^^;

WB 

Ion is such a sweetie. I don't really want to play again because I like Ion.

Edited by atheistcanuck

1 minute ago, atheistcanuck said:

Ion is such a sweetie. I don't really want to play again because I like Ion.

You can play all the other routes and just make sure to come back to them in the end.

I love the event art, but I really have a hard time getting through the text on each playthrough. It's okay the first time round, but the beginning takes so long to scroll through- even with entering twice to make it appear faster- that trying to get new endings is just... draining. I started out with Harle because I wanted to test them all so why not? But it seems absolutely impossible to actually go to the dance with her. No matter what I do she claims she's more of a staff member than an attendee and everybody thinks the music is weird, the end... which is kind of funny but after a few times deeply irritating because I just want a date so I can move on to the next dragon Harle plz 

Has anybody succeeded with Harle?? Halp

Omg, Ion with the bunnies, so adorable!! I can totally picture the bunnies hopping around them, awww!