TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

@casprrr First post int he other event news thread:

Valentine's Day Event

Just like last year, a special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for seven full days, ending on February 20 at 23:59).

8 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's funny that most people seem to be picturing themselves as some type of dragon/creature, I'm totally in the mindset of 'how cool is this, a human getting to go to a dance with a dragon!!', lol. I wonder if there are any biases against dragon/human inter-dating in this society? *thinks way too much about this stuff*

Well, its technically (wont say because I think it will be censored in this forum).  Also, people have pointed out that you never fly and seem to be weaker than the other dragons, but there are many small, flightless dragon breeds, and you may be one of them. e. g. Mint or Water walker

Edited by InfiniteGalaxiezz05

12 minutes ago, Fiona said:

@casprrr First post int he other event news thread:

Valentine's Day Event

Just like last year, a special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for seven full days, ending on February 20 at 23:59).

Thanks, I didn't check there.

11 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

Big thanks to our indispensable team of overworked volunteers! This has been a fun one.

CREDITS

Windyra

Happy Valentine’s Day!

@Windra -fingerguns- eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Is there any reason why I haven’t gotten the event badge? I have played through 3-4 times now and nothing so far …

other than that, this has been a fun holiday here! I look forward to to seeing the adults ^__^

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Is there any reason why I haven’t gotten the event badge? I have played through 3-4 times now and nothing so far …

other than that, this has been a fun holiday here! I look forward to to seeing the adults ^__^

I would assume that is a bug and might be better to post in Help so it's more visible.

I didn't get the badge until I finished the event, which I just did. Very satisfied with my outcome.

I, um, really want to collect more Storms now. :blush: 

55 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

didn't get the badge until I finished the event, which I just did. Very satisfied with my outcome.

I, um, really want to collect more Storms now. :blush: 

I haven't finished even one path and I have it.

The new hatchlings are coming along so nicely. I love the rich colors and posture, but especially the description makes me eager to read the backstory. What a lovely adventure within this dragon! Thanks TJ and all those artisans who brought this young dragon to life.

4 hours ago, Pliskin said:

4 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

I would assume that is a bug and might be better to post in Help so it's more visible.

Or it needs a hard refresh ? Both my grandchildren looked at the event and didn't bother; they both have it.

This is a good Valentine, but I wish I didn't have to start anew every time I go to the High School story.  Always with the "Day 1"...

12 hours ago, Moondragon007 said:

This is a site where breeding dragons is one of the main activities, so course dating means children! Tsoko even says he wonders what "our" (his and yours) hatchlings would be like. So either Tsoko is ignorant of human biology, or your character is a dragon.

If you go for the friendship endings, then you can be a human. But I like being a dragon, it's even in my user name!

In the Tsoko one though he mentions you going to study to become a mage which I assumed was a human occupation back on the intro post. I always imagine myself as me, a human, but can understand why others prefer to pretend their a dragon. If you want to go for it! What kind of dragon are you pretending to be if that's the way you're going?

I assumed as far as the children goes there's always the AP, or a surrogate.

I'm more miffed trying to figure out the height difference. Like when I think dragon I assume most are of the huge, T-Rex size or "Elliot" size, as the normal and then there are variations. I keep being bummed that none of my friends/romantic interests offer to fly me home, lol.

I've finished all the paths, though I may go back later and make different dialogue choices (does it make a difference ending wise?). Tosko was my favorite, I found his expressions charming and he's my kind of guy, lol.

Yes the different choices make for different endings. I have been to the dance and not been to the dance and not been with Mordred and with  Harle.

But we have Winter Mage dragons, after all. Why shouldn't you be going to study to be one ?

22 hours ago, hazeh said:

I'm so pleased you like the sad lemons xD and the space puns!

I have no idea what blue scorpion and green ghost is though 🤔

Don't worry, it's a reference not many people will get. It's been a while.

<whisper> It's about Homestuck </whisper>

20 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

What's your favorite Valentine hatchie?  I really like Heartstealing S1 hatchies.  Little pink squiggles!

Hard choice, but I like the Mutamore best.

1 minute ago, Imzadi83 said:

Hard choice, but I like the Mutamore best.

I think Mutamore hatchies look like little dinosaurs.  *squishes them*

On Fri Feb 15 2019 at 2:44 AM, LemonCakeSavvy said:

unknown.png?width=400&height=278

TJ, are you memeing this up-

Is this

Is this Abe

I am very pleased.

All my respects to you forever.

He's cool. :DWhere does he show up?

@Lagie He’s in the Tsoko storyline, I think!

I’ve been enjoying the event, but I really wish you could optionally start at the select club thing, it’s kind of tedious going through the intros so many times. But it’s been fun!

i liked in past years that the story kind of unfolded, and there was more to do each day, instead of doing it all at once. I’ve basically done all the stories I really want to and now there’s a lot of days left in the event and not much for me left to do. I did enjoy it, though.