TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm driving myself nuts trying to decide if I should dump one of my 2019 eggs so I can hunt the AP some more. I *hate* being locked!

Don't do it!  

Want to dance the cha-cha with me?

11 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm driving myself nuts trying to decide if I should dump one of my 2019 eggs so I can hunt the AP some more. I *hate* being locked!

Eeee! I wouldn't do it!

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Dump them, dump them!

I've dumped I think 6 into the AP already to show up late for people. And there's been quite a few in the ap already. 

But of course I'll grab my 2 before the end of the day :)

Oh right! I forgot about the hatchlings!

They look lovely!

And they are wyverns! 

Here's the uncut version of our boy Alun! You have Process' and my permission to use them in sigs/profiles/avatars/etc in this forum if you want. :D

stormnew5.png.e0434a8e723083752677b373ed893126.png

14 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Here's the uncut version of our boy Alun! You have Process' and my permission to use them in sigs/profiles/avatars/etc in this forum if you want. :D

-snip-

Bless

Any chance of a Floral Crowned showing up in one of the habitats or the AP? I'm saving an eggslot for one and haven't seen one ever.  Should I just pickup something else in the meantime? No idea how long these valentine eggs will last for - this is my first holiday event. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, -FireClaw- said:

Any chance of a Floral Crowned showing up in one of the habitats or the AP? I'm saving an eggslot for one and haven't seen one ever.  Should I just pickup something else in the meantime? No idea how long these valentine eggs will last for - this is my first holiday event. Thanks.

You won't find them in any of the habitats at this point. But there may be some in the AP. They are by far the least common of the eggs I have seen in the AP, but there have been some. There is less breeding stock for them since they are the newest Valentine dragon.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You won't find them in any of the habitats at this point. But there may be some in the AP. They are by far the least common of the eggs I have seen in the AP, but there have been some. There is less breeding stock for them since they are the newest Valentine dragon.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep checking back. Appreciate the quick reply. This event is so much fun! I'm so glad I joined the game in time for this.

So some pigeons told me if I figure out how to date all the dragons, I get to unlock the secret underworld fight club covert ninja evil overlord storyline? I cannot wait to unlock the rest of it!

If anyone is looking for low time new eggies, or wants to AP theirs for a lower time, there's 3 different new codes floating around the AP.

@Ruby Eyes Can I just say that you and @Terces breed some of the most beautiful checker lineages? I filled all 8 egg slots with some amazing V-day babies including a 4G perfect Heartseeking x Golden Wyvern Thuwed checker! It's gorgeous! :wub:

Finally unlocked!! Decided not to drop a new egg in case something happened and I wasn't able to replace it (plus I remember last year there were people who missed the drop completely so I gave away one of my Floral-Crowneds, can't do that if I only have 1 to begin with). 

I need to run through the game with Harle's path again, I can't figure out where I went wrong but she turned me down for the dance.

2 hours ago, Natayah said:

So some pigeons told me if I figure out how to date all the dragons, I get to unlock the secret underworld fight club covert ninja evil overlord storyline? I cannot wait to unlock the rest of it!

I suppose I could be mistaken, but I don't think you get anything other than satisfaction of accomplishment if you get everyone to the dance.

Something I noticed: Harle's route saves after the choices you make, not at the start of the day unlike in others. Was that intentional?

14 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Finally unlocked!! Decided not to drop a new egg in case something happened and I wasn't able to replace it (plus I remember last year there were people who missed the drop completely so I gave away one of my Floral-Crowneds, can't do that if I only have 1 to begin with). 

I need to run through the game with Harle's path again, I can't figure out where I went wrong but she turned me down for the dance.

From what I can gather, you have to convince her to not take on so many tasks and side with Aelita when you're finalizing the prom decorations.

Just now, Ribombee said:

Ion uses they/them?! ❤️ Aaaaah....! 

Yes they do!! :D made my night on valentines

finally finished playing all the routes! think my favorites were olivia's and tsoko's the most *v* olivia is so cute (and i really liked her story progression + space stuff), and tsoko hits all my weaknesses 

Edited by kue

Just now, Tinibree said:

Yes they do!! :D made my night on valentines

I love them! So happy! Enby rep! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Finally figured out the Story and finished it...  My Eggs have hatced and are named...

Mine only just hatched and I got them on Valentine's Day. How are yours almost adults already?