TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

23 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Ion is so sweet, got him to the dance. Sooooo cute, love his happy face. Heart melting

Whaaat, he didn't go for me, and I'm not sure what I did wrong lol

Just finished the Olivia path and really enjoyed it! I didn’t think I’d like her but she sure grew on me. I’ve enjoyed the four I’ve done so far but she was definitely the one I was most invested in :D 

Didn’t end with a dance (I’ll echo everyone else—is it even an option?), but I’m really happy with the best friend ending. :) 

Edit for typo fix!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

5 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Just finished the Olivia path and really enjoyed it! I didn’t think I’d like her but she sure grew on me. I’ve enjoyed the four I’ve done so far but she was definitely the one I was most invested in :D 

Didn’t end with a dance (I’ll echo everyone else—is it even an option?), but I’m really happy with the best friend ending. :) 

Edit for typo fix!

Olivia's path has actually just been fixed a few minutes ago, so if you try again (from scratch, sadly) I bet you'd find more success.

4 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Olivia's path has actually just been fixed a few minutes ago, so if you try again (from scratch, sadly) I bet you'd find more success.

Thanks for the head’s up! The ending I got seemed perfect, I’ll have to see if a dance invite manages to surpass it. :) 

13 hours ago, Sylph264 said:

I love the event art, but I really have a hard time getting through the text on each playthrough. It's okay the first time round, but the beginning takes so long to scroll through- even with entering twice to make it appear faster- that trying to get new endings is just... draining. I started out with Harle because I wanted to test them all so why not? But it seems absolutely impossible to actually go to the dance with her. No matter what I do she claims she's more of a staff member than an attendee and everybody thinks the music is weird, the end... which is kind of funny but after a few times deeply irritating because I just want a date so I can move on to the next dragon Harle plz 

Has anybody succeeded with Harle?? Halp

I actually had to try her three times. 

Spoiler

- offer to help

- birds

- ask aelita her opinion

- cows

- side with aelita

- give advice

- cows and birds

Edited by Onakra

Happy Valentine's Day!

May you all get the eggs you want from this year and have a lovely time with the event.

I'm so glad people like Olivia :D 💕 also that her affectionate ending is now obtainable. 

thanks Shajana for this beautiful dragon!!! I can't wait to collect endless amounts next year 💕 

Edited by hazeh

I actually can not figure out how to take Ion to the dance and would greatly appreciate help.

I did just finish Mordred, and I'm fine with a happy friendship with Olivia.

2 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Whaaat, he didn't go for me, and I'm not sure what I did wrong lol

Be gentle, kind and laid back with him. Nothing abrupt or loud. Smol boi needs support

You and up going to the dance and sneaking off to watch the stars

...... *cracks up laughing at the bandaid on Gastin's nose after the fight* Omg that's an awesome touch. I totally didn't expect all of that to happen!

For Ion's route, I selected:

Spoiler

- Calm hi

- Soft approach

- Concerned

- Enthused

- Listen

- Interested (Have also tried Denial. Not a bad option, but had less dialogue which in my experience with VNs means it's wrong.)

- Greet warmly (Abruptly also has a positive reaction but seems out of character)

... and earlier today, it was turning up a rejection. BUT I just tried it now to get the response wording and it worked so... maybe it got fixed? I have no idea.

I did all the paths and out of all the available ones, I only disliked Harle's path because it was a bit difficult to get the best ending for that path. But if I had to pick a favorite it would be Alun. Tsoko was good, Mordred/Ion/Olivia/Wilda and all the other characters were amazing and I loved each and every one of them (except Gastin. Nobody likes Gastin) but Alun was...something else. The ending to his path was something out of a movie, but it so much more. The fact that

Spoiler

he didn't want to win because he became a jerk when everyone regarded him as the best

was surprisingly humble; I don't think I've ever seen a character with that kind of problem. If I had to put all the paths in order from most liked to least it would be:

1. Alun

2. Mordred (came really close to taking the top spot)

3. Ion

4. Olivia/Wilda (it's a tie!)

5. Tsoko

6. Harle

Wow, how funny that I also just got a dragon dating sim on steam recently.  (Angels with Scaly Wings if anyone cares)  Haven't played yet, but I'll do that later.  remembered literally last minute to breed my valentines to finish my hatchling collection.

15 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

How many "days" are there in the story?

7 days for all routes.

at least i don't think any routes go past day 7.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

.... I'm really excited for this year's adults. The hatchlings look very cool and promising!

I got so wrapped up in the event that I almost forgot about breeding my dragons! I did get the best of them bred, though, including all the Soulstones I had -- sent about 10 eggies to the AP and kept two for myself.

Oh these are such cute events! And I absolutely LOVE the details on Headmistress Matilda, massive shoutouts to everyone who worked on putting this event together, I’m really enjoying the spritzing and writing.

so far I’ve played through Alun (my favorite <3), Tsuko, and Mordred, and I think next I’ll go through Ion’s Story. Then I have every intent of ending the game on Alun’s path, so I’m going to redo it, if not just for the awesome ending!

Sad lemons, Olivia. Sad. Lemons.

It doesn't matter how many times I see that description, it always makes me burst in laughter. It's so relatable I'm crying.

edit: also,i'm so so so so so so so sorry, but after noticing Olivia is an Antarean (never got one, how did I miss them?!) and the Main Character having this... err... lovely sense of humor, I could't help but relate them to a certain blue scorpion and green ghost. Now I'm squealing. Vog help me.

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

unknown.png?width=400&height=278

TJ, are you memeing this up-

Is this

Is this Abe

I am very pleased.

All my respects to you forever.

Edited by LemonCakeSavvy