TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Might just be my end, but targeting a random fort results in the loading icon moving but nothing else. However if I target a specific person without filling in the username field, it'll target a random player and let me battle. Not a huge issue, though if anyone else is having it that may be something that works for you too.

I love the event, just like I loved the last Snow Wars event.

The only thing that severely annoys me is that items that are *behind* other items can obviously be targeted for attack - but they can't be targeted for *repair*, unless I move everything out of the way and then, after repair, I have to move everything back. That's... really a bother... >.>

Lovely Dragon and concept. Thank you so much for them NiramiTheRaven196 and Shiny Hazard Sign. Fantastic Job!

Starsingers, huh? Love the name. Loooooove the description!! I'm so so so glad that new holiday dragons now have actual names/descriptions!  The description really brings to mind old-fashioned holiday cheer. I admit when I first saw the adult I thought 'eh, a little too busy for my taste', but the more I look at it the more it's growing on me. Especially those wings, wow. Those wings are just gorgeous. 

Whoa, those Starsingers are looking pretty good  

Not sure about the nightlong singing, tho  I like to sleep then and even if a good thing, the nightly singing that is, too much can be an annoyance.

What a nice new dragon!  So we got another singing dragon.  (I know the Ochredrake also sings, but I think there are others?)

I particularly love the swirl patterns on their bodies and their fluffy looking tails.

The New Holiday dragons are one of the best-looking dragons ever. Thank you to the whole DC team. 

Inspecting my fort after attacks, I almost like the destroyed short ice walls better than the original ice walls. They make a cool-looking swirl pattern (a melted puddle?).

Screenshot 2018-12-28 at 12.08.02.png

32 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Is the site stupidly laggy for anyone else?

It is for me. I've been trying to troll the AP and missing everything because it refreshes so slowly!

I really like the new dragon and the fact that it gets a real description is wonderful. I hope that means we will soon have them for all the Holidays, and "official" names, too!

Thanks TJ and artists for a beautiful new addition to the cave!

And thanks to everyone who put together the event! I know it can't be easy finding the time to do it. I have finally gotten it to work although when I leave and come back some of my stuff has disappeared or gone back to an earlier arrangement. Not attacked -- just gone, or reverted.

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Is the site stupidly laggy for anyone else?

And here I thought it was just me. Too many internet users home on winter break. >.<

A truly lovely new dragon! Beautiful from egg to adult! Thank you for the amazing new addition and wonderful holiday event!  :wub:

2 minutes ago, IvoryRaven15 said:

The dragons are beautiful this year! Well done spriters!

They are! I love how sphinx-like they look, and the crystals are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the lineages people make with them next year!

I'm having so much fun with the event! Unsure what to put to the front of my fort though.

And the dragons looks so beautiful! ♥

Fort yaywe.jpg

@Jhaera I'm sorry, but the sight of two big, imposing sets of walls enclosing just a little tent is pretty comical to me. xP

Love the new dragon! :D

My fort... keeps getting trashed. I'm checking everyone else's out for ideas.

Why can't we put a path on the left end of the bridge?