TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

2 minutes ago, Maiden said:

Try your middle button (like if you have a scroll wheel that clicks).  My mouse on my PC is right click, but the wireless mouse I use on my laptop I have to click the scroll wheel to get the things to turn.  If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas lol.

Mouse wheel worked, thanks for the suggestion!

So I got to level 50, had a bunch of trees and 2015 holiday dragons and whatnot, but when I reopened the game, my trees and dragons are gone and I'm now lvl 36??? Heck happened?

I'm absurdly happy. I got one of the new dragons, and it's code says E Box. If that doesn't say online gift, nothing does 😂🎁

Would it be possible for the level glitch to be fixed please?  When I reached level 8, I was attacked and everything destroyed.  My level went down to 5 after the destruction.  I finally repaired everything but had to remove everything to do so.  As such, I have not wished to rebuild.

1. If a player reaches a level whether it be 8 or 50 or whatever, whenever they are attacked they should not lose any levels.

2.  If an object is damaged, allow them to move it so they can continue decorating. 

3.  It would be wonderful, if lairs can choose, whether or not they wish to be attacked or not.  If someone has maybe a white flag up, you can't attack, not can they attack anyone either.  They can use this to decorate and / or save progress.  It was just an idea.  Red flag if people wish to be attacked or want to be conquerors? Not sure what word would be best here?

4.  A save feature, so that you don't lose decorations or items when you log out or cklose the screen.  

Hopefully, this makes some sort of sense?

I've been reading this thread and thought these ideas might help?

I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the event! Would like it if people would take a gander at my fort:3c What's everyone's favorite item in the game that they like?

Just now, Royal-Tentacle said:

I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the event! Would like it if people would take a gander at my fort:3c What's everyone's favorite item in the game that they like?

It's so pretty. 

The angry dragon.

Agree with other posters that it is impossible to see your fort or find/collect the resources with all the little " damage bars" covering the entire image after an attack.  I will have to repair everything in order to remove the damage bars to then see new resources and/or move items to find them.

Is there a place where HP and XP info about the various objects are being collected? I've been doing some experiments (preliminary results: gingerbread is the most XP-efficient type of wall to hit).

A gray present generated right by my artsy (stabbed) snowman so it looks a bit like a tombstone:

Screenshot 2018-12-27 at 21.29.03.png

Thanks to the resource update, I was able to more or less finish my decorating. I think I went a little overboard but oh well! 
My fort has a hedge garden, small pond, and I guess a bird zoo(?) out front, yay.

ID6mDLn.jpg

I've really enjoyed this Christmas season. There were tons of great dragons to pick up in the AP and I remembered to breed the two I needed for holiday lineages.

I also really like the looks of the new dragon. I like having some be really bright and some that are quieter colors because I think it gives us a lot more pairing choices.

I have to admit that the fort game not saving made me sad because I hadn't realized the problem for so long. However, i started again (because I'm a massive sucker for grid building games) and I don't know if some of the access to items was restored or if it just seemed to go faster because I knew more what I was doing and how I wanted to build things, but progress went much faster than I thought it would and I've made sure to close and reopen the event every once in a while to make sure it's saving.

But I do want to add that I love all of the items in the game. They're adorable and allow for a wide variety of creations. I also really appreciate that there's been a really consistent effort to address issues and update things as they come up. A lot of little things have changed over time - the save wheel thing, the text boxes moving out of the way, and I don't know if I just missed it at first, but the option to click on an item and build another of it is wonderful. So, overall, I'd rate the game a success, both because of the active improvements and because it's incredibly addicting.

Thanks to everyone who made things, fixed things, sprited the new dragon, and those who filled the AP with their dragon's offspring. It's been a fun addition to my holidays.

I'm proud of everyone who utilized the hedges to create mazes. 👌👌👌👌👌 

Heeeere's snowa my amazeing fort, mostly done. I love it so much that I might build it in Doom.

image.png.b88b11b1f344c30ba921a742a0d90e5d.png

5 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

I love seeing all your forts! :D

I couldn't decide whether I wanted an ice castle, a log cabin or a gingerbread house so I built all of them and now it looks a bit busy...

snowwars2.png.1ea4e5c554eac8627f5bca29e1c4293e.png

Do you mind if I copy your amazing maze?  I'm not very good at designing them and yours is just about perfect.

Are we to design our Snow Wars fort before midnight or do we get time to design later?

I'd like to get in more resources before it ends but I am not sure I would have enough to get to my ideal design.

Anyone interested in a 2nd gen Garland from upside down mint? Was trying to trade it, but can't seem to get what I want for it, so I'll give it to whoever wants it.

My "fort" looks super busy, and I'm not sure I like it. I'll sleep on it and see if I still loathe it in the morning.

Dragon Cave.png

I still haven't found even a single piece of wood, this isn't getting me anywhere. I have other things to tend to, so I simply cannot bother any longer

Calling it here. I went crazy with trees, but I feel too committed to turn back now.
f449b9a535.png

Figured I'd share a screenshot before anything gets damaged!

I love it, @Fera! What a beautiful forest. It must be difficult to find your resources when they drop, though! I filled in all my little gaps with bushes so resources can't spawn where I won't see them. :lol:

4 minutes ago, bluedog said:

Snow Wars 2 ends at midnight EST!? Tonight?

Nope. From the 'holiday event schedule' thread:

This year's holiday event will begin at the same time as in past years: 12/25 at 00:00 EST (the same time as the new dragon), and will run for seven days. 

13 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Nope. From the 'holiday event schedule' thread:

Thank you. I could not find that.