TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I had some hard time playing (my progress on landscape was twice completely destroyed because of a site lag), but still, I'm in love with the game this year. I guess, after that I have to start playing Minecraft lol
This is not finished yet, I saved some space on the top for resources to appear...

village.jpg

Edited by Lieth

Woow, these are amazing! The Starsingers are so beautiful! Love their feathers and markings and the whole dragon overall, also I'm a huge fan of Christmas carols so this is the perfect holiday dragon that has been added!

What a gorgeous dragon! Totally deserving of its release. Huge congrats to the artists ❤️ 

Oh goodness I love the new adults ❤️ I love the colors, which are neutral yet warm and festive; the pose is lovely; their flame ia beautiful; the wings are awesome (love the colors!); but above all I love the fluffy, fluffy tail. The light shine on it is gorgeous!

Also love the name and the lore. It is really heartwarming and the idea that Christmas carols might come from their songs is great!

Congrats to both spriters, you did an amazing job ❤️

I'm not a fan of the face(/head), but all the rest is georgous. If it weren't for the face(or if she had a mane, feathers, or just simply sth more around her head so it doesn't feel kind of outsized), they'd match Aegis, but still, not that bad of a match as for a different breed, kind of comparable to Snow&Garland for which I'm rather releieved

Edited by VixenDra

I love the Starsingers! :D They're beautiful! The tail is so swooshy and elegant and I love the swirls on her body. Gorgeous. @hazeh are you going to murder me if I make a Sims joke about her head crystal? :P (I wish the sims I used to make were half as pretty as her, though.) 

What beautiful new dragons! I'm especially fond of their wings, they're so fancy and colorful. I also generally like the warmth of their colors. The spriters have done wonderful work once again!

So this dragon is female only? Wasn't it to be male this year since garlands from last year are also only female breed?

Very cool concept and sprite btw

I have a problem with my fortress. I can not do anything and I can not put down snow. My fortress is empty and I am sad... image.thumb.png.618700c7569ce95fa64b3f53ca46567f.png

Edited by Eridanus

9 minutes ago, Eridanus said:

I have a problem with my fortress. I can not do anything and I can not put down snow. My fortress is empty and I am sad... image.thumb.png.618700c7569ce95fa64b3f53ca46567f.png

all those snow piles need to be clicked on and destroyed to give you snow to build with. 

@MiaplacidusChristmas dragons don't alternate like Valentines, they go: MM, FF, MM, FF so next year we will get males.

@Miaplacidus

13 minutes ago, Eridanus said:

You need to pick up all those snow piles. If yoy click on them, you'll get th option to destroy them which gives yoy resources.

:D :D ninja-ed by @DragonLady86

Edited by Sheriziya

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

@MiaplacidusChristmas dragons don't alternate like Valentines, they go: MM, FF, MM, FF so next year we will get males.

@Miaplacidus

Ah, thanks. I thought they alternate as well!

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

모든 눈 더미를 클릭하고 파괴해야 눈이 만들어집니다. 

@Miaplacidus 크리스마스 용은 발렌타인처럼 번갈아 가지 않습니다. 그들은 다음과 같이 MM, FF, MM, FF로 내년에 남성을 얻을 것입니다.

@Miaplacidus

I am deeply grateful to you. I tried the way you told me, and I succeeded. Happy New Year:)

2 minutes ago, Eridanus said:

I am deeply grateful to you. I tried the way you told me, and I succeeded. Happy New Year:)

You are welcome.  also "whoa, I didn't know I could speak, uh whatever language that quote is in."  lol

Having a problem with my fort now :(

whenever I try to search for a random fort to battle it gets stuck in an infinite loop and I keep waiting but nothing shows up, it used to work moments ago so I dunno what happend

anyone knows a trick to fix this?

3 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

Aww thank you! I'd be flattered if you use my design. I wanted to make it bigger but ran out of wood. XD

Oh, thank you!  Then I looked at mine and didn't have *quite* enough space, but I did manage to come up with a serviceable one of my own.  I really wanted yours to fit though!