TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

38 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Gaaaa how are you guys posting such nice images of your forts?

I took a screenshot, then attached the screenshot image to my post. There's an option at the bottom of the text box to attach files.

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 3.12.31 PM.png

Edited by orcachick2005

This game and release have been super fun and good, especially after the bug fixes and stuff like that. I really enjoyed it :3 Just one question, is there a way to make Claudius perma angry, or will he turn nice when the game's over...? :c

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

How deep into the AP wall are we? I bred eggs to the AP at 4 PM Xmas and they’ve been picked up for several hours.

Looking through my holidays it looks like all the ones I bred have been picked up (at least the 15 that I checked), and I bred around 10pm cave-time on the 25th, so it should be getting close to the end.

Gotta protect the tent!

fort.jpg

Edited by Leidarendi

I just realized I've enough space to immortalize the finest (and dumbest) game I've played! https://lichess.org/jNs7YlT9#63

Thank you TJ and everybody who worked on making this possible! :D

(pretend tis a battlefield long lost and forgotten, as the nature took back what was taken. Many centuries ago, the Dark Lord was slayed in the last moment, just as his Queen and Tower were about to end the Good King's life. The Rook stands here in the memory of the forgotten hero.)

yaaas.PNG

How on EARTH is everyone managing to show un-attacked forts ? Mine never stays in one piece long enough to post !

Here it is after I just repaired it five minutes ago... 

29-12.png.1423faa7c8b3801ff433b296057725ea.png

You will just have to imagine what it's like underneath all that.

Oops and a load more has fallen over since I made that screenie !

21 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

How on EARTH is everyone managing to show un-attacked forts ? Mine never stays in one piece long enough to post !

Haha I repaired mine all at once (it was totally destroyed) and then immediately grabbed a screenshot.

I love all the forts I've seen here! So many great ideas! 

A lovely event, I had so much fun building my fort! I think I'm done now, I'm quite happy with this version. ☺

Screenshot_20181229-225243.png

24 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Haha I repaired mine all at once (it was totally destroyed) and then immediately grabbed a screenshot.

Mine gets shattered every time, while I repair it :D

2 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

Can you turn stone gate around? On thumbnail it's turned, but I can't do it when placing....

No.

I've really enjoyed the event this year. The events that let us create something are my favorites. And the holiday dragons are just beautiful, both in form and concept. Many thanks to the artists, to TJ, and all who were involved in putting the game together. 

I've tried the search function on this topic and looked in the help forum, but couldn't seem to find an answer. I vaguely remember reading something about a grace period before the end the event so that we can all repair our forts. When does the grace period begin? I think that question has been asked before, but like I said, I couldn't find the anwer. Also, not sure to ask it here or in the help forum since it's a more general even question than a specific problem I have. Does anyone happen to know when the grace period starts?

31 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

I've tried the search function on this topic and looked in the help forum, but couldn't seem to find an answer. I vaguely remember reading something about a grace period before the end the event so that we can all repair our forts. When does the grace period begin? I think that question has been asked before, but like I said, I couldn't find the anwer. Also, not sure to ask it here or in the help forum since it's a more general even question than a specific problem I have. Does anyone happen to know when the grace period starts?

As far as I know, there is no grace period yet. It was a suggestion made by a player. We're waiting on feedback from TJ. 

Does anyone want a 2G Garland x Gold Floret? I just found it in the AP but already have that pairing.

Edited by The Dragoness

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Looking through my holidays it looks like all the ones I bred have been picked up (at least the 15 that I checked), and I bred around 10pm cave-time on the 25th, so it should be getting close to the end.

I'm getting worried that the nonholidays I bred on the 26th will die waiting for someone to get them.

25 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Does anyone want a 2G Garland x Gold Floret? I just found it in the AP but already have that pairing.

I do!! If you still have it, that is

I hope unclaimed resources disappear when this event ends and don't get locked into our designs forever.

4 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

I hope unclaimed resources disappear when this event ends and don't get locked into our designs forever.

Your fort will appear as you see it when you click "Edit Fort" (minus damage). This includes all resources that are on the ground—and many people are in fact intentionally leaving them around as decorations.

11 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Your fort will appear as you see it when you click "Edit Fort" (minus damage). This includes all resources that are on the ground—and many people are in fact intentionally leaving them around as decorations.

Good to know! Thanks!

(I quite like those tall green shards.)

Well, guess I get to sit here with an incomplete build since somebody decided to blow up my forest and I can't be bothered to fix it so I can see what I'm doing to finish building. I literally cannot see the trees anymore for the damage bars. Can we PLEASE have an option to repair all or to just not be attacked at all? 

how do you guys connect the bridge to the path? mine doesn't seem to work and i'd hate to leave an open gap :l