TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

i've just experienced live action ice wall bombing...i was repairing my wall, and it kept being bombed again, in exactly the places i fixed :D  

who was that secret ice bomber???  i could hardly click fast enough, laughing the whole time.

Edited by greycat

The resource presents being granted after level 50 has been a massive help! I finished building my castle walls and had enough left to repair the damaged ones. 

Keen to see new Holiday adults when the mature, so far the hatchlings are super cute. :D 

1 hour ago, TheDarkLatias said:

Any help with the right-click problem I'm having..?
Like I literally can't use the right click at all. I'm on Chrome.

I think it's randomly buggy, perhaps? Mine works on my Macbook running Chrome, on my Windows laptop with Chrome but not with Firefox, and not at all on my Chromebook (running Chrome, obvs). It also sometimes work on my work Windows computer with the mouse but not the right-click key on the trackpad, and sometimes not at all on that computer, regardless of which browser I'm using. Hard refresh sometimes helps and sometimes doesn't; placing the item and then attempting to rotate usually works (but sometimes doesnt, or sometimes only works with the mouse or the trackpad but not both). Walking away for an hour or so then trying again has so far proven to be most effective for me xD 

E1vsrcd.png

I think my little 'Claudius' castle in the forest with garden and orchard' is complete. (featuring Script Frend camping in forest, of course)

Any suggestions for improvements?!

Edited by Azure

I guess I won't get to play this year. I was really hoping to build a snow castle, but so far no luck. I only get the page with the "how to play" rules. Above it everything is blank. :(

I did it!  I did it!  I made my own little maze!

B5cIGe.jpg

ETA::lol: Someone must have seen my post, it's all destroyed again!

B5c36G.jpg

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I gave up with the castle; not enough stone, so I destroyed everything and decided to make a little woodsy cabin ^^ Wish I could repair those things to get rid of those annoying health bars, but not enough wood XD I think I'm done with it now. I crammed stones and pumpkins in all of the empty spots behind stuff, so that drops are out in the open - seems to have worked :D

unknown.png

Really wish the two dragons could be rotated to face east instead of just south.

Edited by Natakiro

My Peace on Earth has vanished, is that supposed to be after it got used? But also the Crow was gone and I had to create a new one.

1 hour ago, Omen said:

The resource presents being granted after level 50 has been a massive help! I finished building my castle walls and had enough left to repair the damaged ones. 

Yes ! Thanks TJ - it has made all the difference.

yes, it's wonderful to finally have enough resources to repair things, and to build more elaborate things. now i'd like to redo the whole thing, though i probably won't :)

i just got a heap of presents and crystals, after a few hours of hardly any.

azure, your forest and garden and orchard, with claudius' castle, is one of my favourites. 

25 minutes ago, greycat said:

yes, it's wonderful to finally have enough resources to repair things, and to build more elaborate things. now i'd like to redo the whole thing, though i probably won't :)

i just got a heap of presents and crystals, after a few hours of hardly any.

azure, your forest and garden and orchard, with claudius' castle, is one of my favourites. 

Aww, thank you @greycat! Show me yours?! I've been delighted with creativity in this thread. :D

7 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Do you mind if I copy your amazing maze?  I'm not very good at designing them and yours is just about perfect.

Aww thank you! I'd be flattered if you use my design. I wanted to make it bigger but ran out of wood. XD

13 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

Um, why doesn't my tree show up in front of the wall...? Totally throws off my groove man!

image.png.17d3fc1c09e70b34175dcaa5efce70f2.png

I got that; I moved the wall and moved it back and they got it right.

Regardless of functional problems, I do truly appreciate all the hard work by TJ, spriters, all artisans, and everyone who worked on this event. Thank-you!

The adult is truly amazing! Congratulations to @Malcorium and @hazeh and thank you for the amazing work on the Starsinger Dragon! 

Also, thanks to TJ for the fun event and to the spriters for the decorations!

Loved this Christmas event!

Not sure if I'll add anything more to this, I'm quite happy with what I got though, the last updates really helped with gathering resources.

Part of me feels like I've not been too creative with this given all the interesting and creative ideas I've seen here, but on the other hand I really wanted to commit to a fort so I still like what I got going there. XD

Snow fort 2.png

30 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I got that; I moved the wall and moved it back and they got it right.

that's not working for me. I even tried moving the tree and wall a few different times, and nothing. I was gonna post a full screenshot of what I have, but someone attacked me *pouts*

Ohhh, look - the Starsingers are here !!

They are gorgeous - and they got their very own description !!

I love that I can read about those beautiful dragons right away, so hopefully this will replace/add to the generic "holiday dragon" text in years to come as well.

A lovely concept, and very well implemented.

I especially love their wings (wonderful colours), their beacons, the fluffy tail, and their "opera singer pose" ! All those gold/bronze/cream/icy blue tones come together so well, creating such a festive, glowing, and still understated elegance.

Thank you so much, NiramiTheRaven196 and Shiny Hazard Sign !!

And thank you, TJ, for selecting this dragon, and for letting it have its own description !

just saw the adults. my first thoughts were utterly beautiful and everything i wanted when i saw the egg. then is read their official name -- starsingers. i had already named one of my hatclings "allura of altea", so this is unbelievable perfect. ❤️

all compliments to the spriters, and congratulations on getting this in cave!

Edited by miaou