TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

This event has been such a nice distraction while I’ve been sick. I’m so glad it was brought back! Everyone has awesome bases that I’m totally envious of. XD I currently have a nice little cottage in the woods mostly. I’m going to get rid of all weaponry just before the event ends though so I can decorate more thoroughly!

UeGXooB2_o.png

As for the new dragon I can’t say enough how much I adore it. The new dragon is beautiful and I’m glad I managed to get one when I did. It is so majestic looking with the pose and coloring. And the feathers and fluffy tail are absolutely beautifully done. Thank you and congrats on making such an amazing dragon! 

The starsinger adults look just wonderful! Also, I love their breed description as I do that of the garland, for that matter. I wish the previous holiday dragons could get their unique descrptions, too! I'd be so eager to read more about the older breeds as well.

2 hours ago, cbussiere said:

@Jhaera I'm sorry, but the sight of two big, imposing sets of walls enclosing just a little tent is pretty comical to me. xP

I know! :'D 

I'm not sure whether I like my "fortress" more or less than anybody else's but hey, it's kinda cute and it's mine 

Snow Wars 2 by ShimmerSylph

1 hour ago, quinney said:

Down here too. I'm in UK.

Thanks Quinney :) It's back for me now. Happy Egg hunting :)

image.png.491b6cf650caae3d32b6139b33e1d2d0.png

Here's my fort as it stands right now. Thinking about adding more trees and such to fill in the space, but I feel like that would make it look even more cluttered than it already is xd Also, if anyone has any idea how to make that left tree on the west side go in front of the wall, please tell me! Nothing I've tried has worked... :(

Edited by ChimeBunny

Seems to me like wood is the hardest resource to come by. Or is that because it is so easy to use for building and repairing?

My scroll's working again, but the game isn't, it's sticking on loading.  Time for bed, methinks.

Ooooh, love the new dragons! Think I'm finally happy with how my fort looks. Everyone else's look awesome! :D

Love, love, love the adult dragon! beautiful work, spriters.

The fort is killing me because there are so many beautiful things to add, but I finally settled on a design I like. It's simple but I don't want to change it. Wish I could spend my resources adding land onto my fort, but I have a feeling that might muck up the game design. So now I'm pretty much down to battling, but it's still a blast! :)

fortdn.png

Just a while ago I realized that the "bush" on my snow wars area actually wasn't one of the bushes I had built, but instead one of the resources. Oop. :D No wonder it looked different.

31 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Seems to me like wood is the hardest resource to come by. Or is that because it is so easy to use for building and repairing?

I'm personally having NO LUCK with getting stone! And I had to use pretty much all that I had in repairs... 😒

I like the new dragons. A bit more active of a pose than I was expecting from the passive hatchlings, but cool nonetheless.

Curious about this...  My site is plain and simple and I was gone for a few hours.  When I went to my site just now, I had been attacked, no surprise and not the first.  

The curious thing is that one of my pieces was not in the place where I had left it, but almost across the board from where it started...I had a pattern set and this piece was out of pattern...  

way out and no error on my part..

Has anyone .come across this occurance before?

4 minutes ago, CrimeNL said:

All hail my weapon bunker :D

Good grief! Do you ever run out of weapons to attack with? lol

6 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Often :D but the way i builded it it is easy to destory it so i have to rebuild so much, however i have no space left :X

9 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Me thinks yon weapons manufacturer doth braggeth ere much and inviteth others to smite him/her boldly

Edited by Husky51

My fort still keeps rearranging itself when I leave it alone. :o Snowa won't stay in the yard where I put him and the blue flamingo and the penguin that I gave him for company have disappeared entirely -- also the wee red bird and the snowy bushes. Maybe some other things, but that is all I can remember.

34 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Curious about this...  My site is plain and simple and I was gone for a few hours.  When I went to my site just now, I had been attacked, no surprise and not the first.  

The curious thing is that one of my pieces was not in the place where I had left it, but almost across the board from where it started...I had a pattern set and this piece was out of pattern...  

way out and no error on my part..

Has anyone .come across this occurance before?

Yes. One of my chessboard pieces went wandering while unattended (not the playing piece, the actual flat board piece). :P

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes. One of my chessboard pieces went wandering while unattended (not the playing piece, the actual flat board piece). :P

My black pawn was clear across the board...  

At least I know that I am not the only one that it is happening to..

Thanks Lagie and purplehaze.....

On 12/24/2018 at 10:27 PM, Syiren said:

right click and they rotate. I discovered that by happy accident. :D

Edited by blackdragon71
Taking it to the Help Forum

3 minutes ago, offensivetitles said:

The Snow Wars game is really cool! Also I had no idea the new eggs would only be out for 3 days so I totally missed it oh well lol

Watch the AP. Some people have caught and abandoned some for latecomers. You might get lucky and see one. I have seen several, but am at my limit and can't catch any more. They tend to sit there a bit longer than the bred eggs because not everyone is able to grab them.