TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Noo! I just missed the new holiday dragon release! I got everything else except it... I'll have to wait until next year...

Just now, Rayning_Nyte said:

Noo! I just missed the new holiday dragon release! I got everything else except it... I'll have to wait until next year...

Watch the ap-there are still some in there.

I LOVE the new dragons! The colors are super pretty and festive, and I love their backstory! Great work spriters and TJ! Yay!

1 minute ago, Rayning_Nyte said:

@pixiezbite Sorry I'm not too with the new egg description, could you tell me it?

"This egg glows with a soft, soothing light"

And they are a silvery color with a genstone in the middle-you can't miss them in the ap-there are even some in trades.

48 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

@Jhaera I'm sorry, but the sight of two big, imposing sets of walls enclosing just a little tent is pretty comical to me. xP

Lol that's how mine is designed too.  Gotta protect the tent!   :D

Jhaera - I love it!

The site seems to be down. I try to access it, and after a few minutes of nothing happening I get the "An error has occurred"-message with a tombstone next to it.

Edited by Sazandora

2 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I think your site is down?! I can't check on my dragons. What's that about? Just happened as of now.

Things are down for me as well, before they were very sluggish.

I think I've got my final fort design!  ...Maybe.  I'm not sure if I want to keep the trebuchets, when all is said and done.  Claudius may just want a sweet winter hideaway -- and he's weaponry enough!

20181228_121721.jpg.830e9562b91ff3718820809763a9dec5.jpg

7 hours ago, relaks said:

Oh goodness I love the new adults ❤️ I love the colors, which are neutral yet warm and festive; the pose is lovely; their flame is beautiful; the wings are awesome (love the colors!); but above all I love the fluffy, fluffy tail. The light shine on it is gorgeous!

Also love the name and the lore. It is really heartwarming and the idea that Christmas carols might come from their songs is great!

Congrats to both spriters, you did an amazing job ❤️

^ This, absolutely!  It lived up perfectly to the expectations I had of the egg, in color and patterning, and I love the idea of their melodies being the origin of some carols!  It's so magical and beautiful, just...magical like a clear, starry sky above a snow-blanketed forest at night, and bare branches in black silhouette against the stars.  ...and ethereal, uplifting music sung by an unseen winter dragon.  ❤️  It's also got a nicely different color scheme from other Christmas releases, which makes me excited for finding good breeding pairings! 

5 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

^ This, absolutely!  It lived up perfectly to the expectations I had of the egg, in color and patterning, and I love the idea of their melodies being the origin of some carols!  It's so magical and beautiful, just...magical like a clear, starry sky above a snow-blanketed forest at night, and bare branches in black silhouette against the stars.  ...and ethereal, uplifting music sung by an unseen winter dragon.  ❤️  It's also got a nicely different color scheme from other Christmas releases, which makes me excited for finding good breeding pairings! 

That is almost exactly how I envision them in the world, so I'm very glad you imagine them that way too! :D

I'm so very proud of the colors. They were modeled directly after tree top angels with the patterns and colors, and they turned out better than I could have ever hoped for ♡

1 minute ago, hazeh said:

That is almost exactly how I envision them in the world, so I'm very glad you imagine them that way too! :D

I'm so very proud of the colors. They were modeled directly after tree top angels with the patterns and colors, and they turned out better than I could have ever hoped for ♡

Awesome job! Curious what your alts will look like now...snicker...and if you will be trading for them-lol

This event does not work for me at all. The mouse pointer even vanishes when I move it over the area where we're supposed to build the fort. I'm on a Mac running OSX 10.9.5 using the Chrome browser.

My fort has been finished for a while, I mostly needed wood for more trees but I think it would just clutter too  much x) might as well post now that I repaired it all cuz I won't be fixing again till this ends;

image.png.eaed1159f8912ed890395faca13feb65.png

Edited by Scarlet

15 minutes ago, Okarnill said:

Site down for everyone or is it just our intenet?

Down here too. I'm in UK.

The new dragons are absolutely lovely! The hatchlings had me thinking that they would have a lute or something at the end of their tails, but I really like the tail fluff instead. I always love long tailed dragons!

The event is very fun also and it is clear that a ton of work went into it. Thanks to everyone who contributed! I am very slowly spelling out my username but I have been busy with the holidays so I'm not done yet. I'm also very impressed by some of the forts that other people have posted in this thread.

I really like the new dragons a lot :) They have really nice colouring and the crystals are really pretty. Thanks spriters!

I wanted to share my final design with you all before it is inevitably destroyed.

Seems Claudius is the king of hedges or something... 😋

snowwars2.PNG

edit: haa the server didn't save everything at least I took a picture

Edited by Honovi

35 minutes ago, quinney said:

Down here too. I'm in UK.

OK here - and I'm in the UK too :)

Daaaamn the Starsingers are gorgeous! Great job, spriters! I think these guys might just top the '13 dragons (whose real name is escaping me atm) as my favorite Christmas breed.