TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I was finally found and nearly everything was destroyed:

Bl4cHc.jpg

I can't really do anything but wait for drops and I hope I have time close to the end to do what I want to do, they're not enough to continuously repair damage and build.

Is anyone else having problems with building their fort?  I can't get any of my items to rotate...So I can't finish my walls, buildings, or change the direction of any item...it's getting a little frustrating.

>^_^< V

5 minutes ago, Nekoi said:

Is anyone else having problems with building their fort?  I can't get any of my items to rotate...So I can't finish my walls, buildings, or change the direction of any item...it's getting a little frustrating.

>^_^< V

I was unable to rotate anything with right-clicking too. I have to press down ctrl while right-clicking for it to work. Maybe it's the same for you?

2 minutes ago, e-sheep said:

I was unable to rotate anything with right-clicking too. I have to press down ctrl while right-clicking for it to work. Maybe it's the same for you?

YES!!!  It worked!!!  Thank you SOOO much!!!

>^_^< V

2 hours ago, TJ09 said:
  • Claudius does not like being hit with snow and ice, and will enrage upon being damaged (though he'll probably calm down when the event is over).

COOOOL

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

• Claudius does not like being hit with snow and ice, and will enrage upon being damaged (though he'll probably calm down when the event is over)

OOHHHH that's awesome!! Dang, I wasn't going to get Claudius because I like the little floating Script (?) better, but this changes everything!

Wish I would have waited to build my stone walls, since they're cheaper now. Why is stone so hard to get? I have hundred of the others, but only like 15 stone :( I want to finish my castle, but between the shortage of stone and people damaging it, it's not getting anywhere.

Anyway, nice ease-of-life updates ^^ I thought something changed when I noticed the Aegis was enraged.

Edited by Natakiro

48 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

I really appreciated the 'build another' feature.

Here's my fort at the moment, though I do not think it's very creative compared to some on here;

fort.PNG.89a78eef413b72bec4e73051c9a7b6f6.PNG

Ooo, that is actually pretty gorgeous. :D

The "build another" feature is the best.

working on a leetle cabin in the woods and oh my goodness so many trees.

2135170905_ScreenShot2018-12-26at7_15_28PM.thumb.png.0268f6d7e011a749d9b4ef1ffb110ebf.png

The event ends in like less than 4 hours correct?

Gosh, i cant get my fortress to finish, i need stone and wood, the last few hours i just got snow and ice and a bit of stone. Please give me stone & wood!

Before (6 hours ago)

E1tnhe8.png

Now:

mRKqxDt.png

Any time I get attacked part way through editing my fort configuration, it reverts my fort to the layout that it was at the time of the attack. I spend resources to fix broken things so I can move them, fiddle around to get it to my liking, and then I have to spend more resources to fix because it didn't save (and move stuff again). 😥

To offset the whinging, I'm really enjoying the Snow Fort 2 event overall and appreciate time and effort that went into it. Loving the reduced cost of the Stone Walls, my fort's been using stone as the primary resource. Not sure about the feasability, but if we could trade other resources in (even if it's something like a 3:1 for Snow to Stone, 2:1 for Ice to Stone and 1:1 for Crystal to Stone) that'd be fantastic!

Edited by Omen

1 minute ago, Yubelchen said:

The event ends in like less than 4 hours correct?

I think the snow wars part of the event was going to be 7 days? New holiday eggs drop for 3 days, so those will stop dropping 11:59 PM on the 27th, but still a few days of the snow wars after that.

1 minute ago, Stromboli said:

I think the snow wars part of the event was going to be 7 days? New holiday eggs drop for 3 days, so those will stop dropping 11:59 PM on the 27th, but still a few days of the snow wars after that.

The front page doesnt say anything how long Snow Wars will last, i hope till new year because its like 3am soon here and i just want to finish it, i need less than 30 stone (stone towers) and only like 50 (roof + some plants) wood ;_;

44 minutes ago, Nekoi said:

>^_^< V

Hit Move, then right-click. Doesn't always work.

Just a silly thought if there's a next time. What if we could toss assets at others if we have a bunch and we see that they need them? Random gift tossing! XD Especially if they've already been attacked brutally (if I see a wreck I don't target anything, I just toss the snowball off into an empty space and move on)

Commander Claudius with his little army of Scripts at the ready to defend his fort. Of course he has his trusted ally Snowa at his side

eeIqDBn.png

Nowhere near done but I'm having such a blast with this event! Many thanks to TJ and those who've worked on it ❤️ 

How can I scroll down to purchase trees, etc.?

ETA: using Chrome in Win 7.

Edited by anetofstars

5 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

The front page doesnt say anything how long Snow Wars will last, i hope till new year because its like 3am soon here and i just want to finish it, i need less than 30 stone (stone towers) and only like 50 (roof + some plants) wood ;_;

The other News post says that the event will run for seven days.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Just now, Lady Dragoon said:

The other post says that the event will run for seven days.

Oh thank you very much! You saved me from a sleepless night! Okay, then i can finish it tomorrow yeah!