TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

11 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Some things I really like in the mobile version (which works for me) that would be really great in the computer version are the "Undo/Return," "Confirm," and "Rotate" buttons found in the top left corner of the mobile version of Snow Wars 2.

Example 1: Moving a Snowman

1779005356_Capture_2018-12-26-01-44-31.png.0e9bea4ee602291a94aada6ff9125219.png

Example 2: Attacking an Object

809994244_Capture_2018-12-26-01-47-23.png.2e633b1e06c0c0a6c6e23fe9756912d0.png

It would really help clear the headache of moving things around to place things on the computer as well as give us a way to exit out of attacks when everything is destroyed.

And now I made a thread for it:

Tell me if y'all agree/disgree or whichever.

First want to say, YAY! I adore the snow wars building up of our forts, so much fun!

Question:  I started to make a chess board with pieces but cannot put the chessmen where board is. Am I doing something wrong?

4 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

And now I made a thread for it:

Tell me if y'all agree/disgree or whichever.

There's an undo button on the mobile version?!

1 minute ago, Fera said:

There's an undo button on the mobile version?!

Yes.

Yes, there is. It's useful as heck, and I wish it wad in the computer version.

Anyone else having trouble placing down items? I keep trying to put stuff and I have to click a bunch of times for it to freaking place. And sometimes it doesn't want to place at all so I can't do the majority of my building.

image.png.80e5775986745328c03fa633492b859f.png

Edited by IVIandy

I wish people would just stop attacking my for while I'm trying to build because every time I place something down it just disappears, haha.

How do you actually rotate things (PC)? whenever I try to use rightclick, nothing happens (and I'm quite sure walls should be the rotating ones)

Just now, VixenDra said:

How do you actually rotate things (PC)? whenever I try to use rightclick, nothing happens (and I'm quite sure walls should be the rotating ones)

Right click is working alright for me for rotation.

7 minutes ago, IVIandy said:

Anyone else having trouble placing down items? I keep trying to put stuff and I have to click a bunch of times for it to freaking place. And sometimes it doesn't want to place at all so I can't do the majority of my building.

Yes, frozen ponds! Clicking like a madman seems to be the only way to place them. It gets difficult to place them next to each other.

3 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I got it to work for me after I decide to open the game on another browser, Chrome wasn't letting me rotate. :(

2rf3dq0.png

Mostly done. I've just left enough space for if/when the chessboard and pieces are fixed. I've really enjoyed this year's event. Even all the little glitches couldn't take away from the fun for me. :D

14 minutes ago, Arkee said:

Right click is working alright for me for rotation.

11 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I got it to work for me after I decide to open the game on another browser, Chrome wasn't letting me rotate. :(

it doesn't work for me (Firefox), boyfriend (Chrome) and cousin (Firefox)...  But I just let the second cousin have a try with Opera and it workedO-o

Edited by VixenDra

1 minute ago, VixenDra said:

it doesn't work for me (Firefox), boyfriend (Chrome) and cousin (Firefox)...  But I just let the second cousin have a try with Opera and it wokedO-o

you have to chose 'move' first, then right-click

tbh it would be really nice to have a page with games rules and descriptions and points and all...

1 minute ago, Joya said:

tbh it would be really nice to have a page with games rules and descriptions and points and all...

I was hoping someone would make a detailed guide. There is nothing in the wiki at this point. Playing this is certainly not intuitive for me and I'm not sure if it is working right or not.

Okay, pray for me that this time when I close the tab to do something, my fort doesn't drop from level 39 to level 10 and my fort doesnt vanish again. I'm so tired.

Hm, throwing snowballs becomes a bit tiresome when you can't level up anymore (and I reached level 50 quite fast in spite of spending a lot of time away from pc and with family and all, in fact, almost the whole day yesterday and today. I think I'll tear down my weaponry soon to free up the space. Other than that, it's a fun event, thank you very much for it!

I'm kinda of sad that I can't aim the pumpkin to be on top of the snowman that lost his head.

But at least I can put one right in front of him. :D

19 minutes ago, Joya said:

you have to chose 'move' first, then right-click

Thank you very much. That helped. I thought i would go mad because of not being able to rotate.

1 minute ago, Erra said:

I play 30min... and refresh page... and ALL is gone... my 40+ lvl gone ;-;

This has been happening so much to me too ;w;

Serious tho, bless Snow Wars 2, the top notch best game ever, i having a blast with it! A BIG thank you to all who worked on it!

The only thing i dont like is that its so easy for rescources (snow pile, ice crystal, trees, rocks) to not be seen behind walls, i would love a "Remove all rescources" button once you reach like Levle 40 or so, just so that i can build and not worry about making it so that i see EVERY free tile.

1 hour ago, IVIandy said:

Yes, when it gets crowded I can't put an item down. The way around it is to remove the things which are in front and then re-build from back toward the front....

So I just started trying the game out a little, so far it's a bit confusing but kinda fun? XD

Why can't I attack with those trojan reindeer weaponry? I can't select them when I fight someone.

Loving the return of Snow Wars. I'm currently waiting for more resources so I can finish building my castle fort. Reeeeally need more stone, I have hundreds of everything else!

One slight issue is some resource nodes are popping up behind what I've built - making them impossible to collect due to ther click box being hidden behind my bigger items. 

Normally I'd just move the offending scenery but I'm unable to as the object is damaged. Repairing it would require stone. Stone which I have zero of, and really need to save up anyway for more castle walls. :x Still an excellent little event though.