Jump to content
TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Lady Dragoon said:

 

The other post says that the event will run for seven days.

 

 

Oh thank you very much! You saved me from a sleepless night! Okay, then i can finish it tomorrow yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Yubelchen said:

 

 

Oh thank you very much! You saved me from a sleepless night! Okay, then i can finish it tomorrow yeah!

 

No problem.

 

I'm almost done with my fort:

77B8UDX.png

 

...My chess skills leave much  to be desire. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, DraconicEntity said:

When the 3 long ice walls get broken they turn into black and green boxes, I assume that's a missing model or texture?
image.png.85037a765fde4559ce94dba49839b07b.png

I am not able to reproduce this issue.  Is it still there when you refresh the page?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LadyLyzar said:

I am not able to reproduce this issue.  Is it still there when you refresh the page?

They are back now, and fully repaired. I'm not sure what happened.

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone know for how long this Snow Wars event will go on?

 

ETA: Nvm, just saw someone's earlier post!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Share this post


Link to post

Never thought I'd be ignoring Hollies in the AP for other eggs instead. Just wow.

Share this post


Link to post

I haveva question.

 

Who angered Claudius?

1635483641_Capture_2018-12-26-23-12-57.png.b0b4f9d9fc6020189a220544d667d1e0.png

 

Who done goofed?!

 

Share this post


Link to post

I feel really dense, but how do we rotate objects like walls? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, digipup said:

I feel really dense, but how do we rotate objects like walls? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

 

Right click while holding it :)

Share this post


Link to post

A wall of messy ribbons isn't the most fun thing to sift through. Might drive the AP times down even lower though.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Update 3 is here. Make sure to reload the page to see the effects.

  • Claudius does not like being hit with snow and ice, and will enrage upon being damaged (though he'll probably calm down when the event is over)

 

Aww, I'm going to pretend it is based on my idea. I just pacified my Claudius again, let's see how long that will last...

 

Can someone explain if and how the Pond Banks (as in the little triangle) are supposed to be layered with any of the other Ponds? I can't seem to figure it out...

Share this post


Link to post

My fort so far:

RxIZpJb.png

 

I really hope I get some more stone so I can finish the path and maybe make some more castle walls.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Lady Dragoon said:

 

No problem.

 

I'm almost done with my fort:

77B8UDX.png

 

...My chess skills leave much  to be desire. :lol:

 What did you use to get the checkerboard pattern? I looked but could find any dark pieces like that.

 

Thank you!

I love seeing everyone else's forts. You're all so much more creative and have much nicer ones that I do.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MiaLily said:

 

Aww, I'm going to pretend it is based on my idea. I just pacified my Claudius again, let's see how long that will last...

 

Can someone explain if and how the Pond Banks (as in the little triangle) are supposed to be layered with any of the other Ponds? I can't seem to figure it out...

 

If you make, say, an L shape of square pond tiles, you can use the banks to smooth the L into more of a ( shape by placing it into the sharp bend. 

Share this post


Link to post

I just spent over an hour making my fort pretty, went to check on my dragons, and when I clicked back onto my fort it had reverted back to its previous configuration. SIGH. I'm having a great time playing, but wow, I wish it hadn't done that.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.