TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

37 minutes ago, Skyal said:

What did you use to get the checkerboard pattern? I looked but could find any dark pieces like that.

Thank you!

I love seeing everyone else's forts. You're all so much more creative and have much nicer ones that I do.

On the Chess page, there is a black square and a white square that you can use. And I did three rows of each.

Ya are welcome. :D

I'm glad people seem to be liking my boy Claudius(and his angered state)! =D 

Spoiler

GazESmI.jpg

41 minutes ago, Vespurrs said:

I just spent over an hour making my fort pretty, went to check on my dragons, and when I clicked back onto my fort it had reverted back to its previous configuration. SIGH. I'm having a great time playing, but wow, I wish it hadn't done that.

Same. I've decided I'm going to x out and back in every 5 minutes. At least that way if it happens again I haven't lost so much.

Does anyone know what makes your scroll trophy/badge change colour? I started with a blue and now it's changed to purple.

21 minutes ago, bluesonic1 said:

Does anyone know what makes your scroll trophy/badge change colour? I started with a blue and now it's changed to purple.

I just noticed that mine has changed too, though mine was purple at first and now it's blue. :o

Has anyone figured out how to attack with Trojan Reindeer and Peace on Earth? Or are they both just unworking pieces of decoration?

1 hour ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I'm glad people seem to be liking my boy Claudius(and his angered state)! =D 

Reveal hidden contents

GazESmI.jpg

Claudius is awesome.

Does anyone else not have the 3 spaces walls mentioned in the update? I've cleared my cache and everything.

Edited by Wiz

Thanks for the adjustments, the decorating runs really smoothly now!

I keep adding little bits of stuff, it's so much fun. Also, love the enraged Aegis and your drawing, @SkyWolf25!

41 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

I just noticed that mine has changed too, though mine was purple at first and now it's blue. :o

Mine was kinda orange at one point and now it's blue as well. 😮

What I really need is more stone. I got rid of all weaponry and would just like to build more, but I can't move walls because they have to be repaired first and also can't add new ones. Just one new item of resources every hour which is also most often not stone is really not much to build a nice fort. 😕

The event's been really fun this year :D  I'm mostly missing stone, but got enough overnight to repair the fort.

EdexByl.png

Same here. Since I'm at level 50 I removed all weapons and started to build up something I like. But I'm out of stones too. There don't seem to spawn much res anymore. Do I have to destroy other people's forts to fix this. The res outcome was better when I still had weapons.

20 minutes ago, Silverdrak said:

Same here. Since I'm at level 50 I removed all weapons and started to build up something I like. But I'm out of stones too. There don't seem to spawn much res anymore. Do I have to destroy other people's forts to fix this. The res outcome was better when I still had weapons.

I think it's just waiting for resources appearing on the hour, so if you have space on the ground, you should get one resource every hour - but it is randomised. I was lucky and got a bunch of stones overnight.

I meant to say that I really like the hatchlings in the news thread announcement and thanks to whoever drew them.

1 hour ago, Silverdrak said:

This is my problem exactly! I keep spending all my stone! I'm drowning in all other resources, but keep running out of stone. 

i've had a lovely time today, playing with snow wars, and making a walled vegetable garden with the available resources. my poor gardener is  still living in a tent in the corner, and there isn't room for a potting shed. i can't remember how to post a picture, it's been so long since i tried. 

i really need more stone and wood. i would like a lot more trees. 

IRL where i live, it was 37 degrees c, about 99f, a hot summer day, so it was nice to spend time playing with pixel snow. too hot for real gardening outside.

Edited by greycat

14 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

This is my problem exactly! I keep spending all my stone! I'm drowning in all other resources, but keep running out of stone. 

I am completely out of wood. I'll never finish my hedge maze at this rate.

WB

1 minute ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

I am completely out of wood. I'll never finish my hedge maze at this rate.

WB

A hedge maze is such a cool idea! I hope you get enough resources to finish it. 

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

A hedge maze is such a cool idea! I hope you get enough resources to finish it. 

That makes two of us. XD

WB

Here is currently what I have. Gonna see what else there's going to be before finishing the interiors of the walls. I'd figure here live people that love playing chess and Snowa is kinda making little camping trip there x3

MZHAe4M.png

thanks, stormwizard :)

it seems there's a lot of us constantly needing more stone and also wood. it seemed to take me forever to get those stone walls built, and the repairs keep me busy and use up more stone. 

poor claudius has calmed down again. he's been upset a lot today. 

I really wish there was some sort of pacifist way to play this game. I don't attack people anymore, since I'm level 50, and there's no point to it anymore. I mean, at this point, my entire fort is destroyed, and it's going to take everything to fix/rebuild. Not to mention that you can't move anything when it's destroyed. I really want to finish my fort, but it's becoming too stressful, because I am also struggling to get the resources I need. I constantly need wood, but most of the resources I get are other resources! I almost never see the resources I actually need. I can ONLY get them from presents, because I haven't seen a stump since the first day.

Edited by HeartJacker13