TJ09

2018-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

19 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oohhh speaking of kin, I wonder if anyone will do 'messy' breedings with their spriters alts the way Omens happened on Halloween? That was too awesome (though I know some didn't appreciate it). 

This year I actually have multiple people to breed for (I have a list!) so I'm extra-excited. DC is so much more fun since I've gotten into trading/gifting more.

Speaking of the Omens from Halloween, you inspire me to pick two of my messy Christmas dragons to go breed to two of my messy omens. :D

Well, holiday biome is useless for me this year. Just gonna be doing a lot of AP hunting for nice lineages because nothing else I can do. Hopefully I can find some nice 2nd or 3rd gens.

Thanks for the reminder, TJ! Was about to fill up my scroll with eggs just now, but I'll wait for midnight. :)

Can't wait for the holidays this year!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I am doing everything possible to hatch my last egg so I can use all 8 eggslots for holidays immediately, but it's just not happening. Stubborn Prize egg. I *still* haven't decided which holiday breeds to focus on this year! I wanted to get more of the ones I have least of, Snow and Garland and such, but I know the Hollies and Yulebucks will be calling to me. Less then 10 minutes now!

I'm all nervous and waiting for someone to post about successful breedings just in case there is some glitch. Don't want to screw up my first-ever *planned* holiday breedings!

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm all nervous and waiting for someone to post about successful breedings just in case there is some glitch. Don't want to screw up my first-ever *planned* holiday breedings!

I got three successful breeding so far! So I think you are safe.

And man.... the Snow Angels are going faster than I thought in the Holiday biome. :lol:

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Just had time for a quick peek in before work.  Nowhere near fast enough to grab anything in the AP yet! 

this is going to be the third holiday i’ve experienced on the site!

i was just able to snatch a mistletoe and holly from the cave within the first few minutes! whew!

I never thought I'd pick up a 2nd Gen Holly off the AP and decide to abandon it because is wasn't what I was looking for.

What luxury, what absolute decadence. Complete hedonism.

OMG!!! Did I totally just luck out or what! I picked up a Holly and not only did I get it, but it was a 2G AND it was from a Holly x Gold pair which is at the top of my lineage hunting list! Yes! Thank you so much Aleoleo! :wub: What a great way to kick off the event! :D

Also, the first egg I picked up was a pretty Snow Angel from @DorkJulian What a pretty 2G! ^_^

Edited by Syiren

I found my first 2018 holiday messy! After grabbing/dropping nearly 30 2nd-gens and even-gens, lol. I really should go to bed early tonight but this is fun!

Yay!  I didn't do much hunting from the AP, since I was too eager to finally get to breeding. 

I wasn't able to trade for a 2G gold from snow in time to breed a 3G this year, but I picked up someone else's 3G snow/gold in the AP, so I've got a nice checker to get me an early start for next year!

I'm very happy I was able to get a 2G alt vine from an enraged aegis (after a dozen trades) to make an impossible-to-continue 3G enraged aegis x alt vine.  My other aegis is permanently pacified and it's unlikely I'd be able to trade for all the parts I need to make a 4G of the lineage, but I'm very proud of getting it as far as I have.  Just need to morbidly wait for something on my scroll to die so I can turn the baby enraged.

Happy holidays everyone, enjoy the chaos that is the AP!

Don't forget to influence your 2G+ Holly and Mistletoe eggs if you want them to follow specific lineages!

Reminder to fog your eggs before going to bed tonight~! Don't let the trolls break your eggs!

I love waking up when the event is starting! (Though I hate waking up at 6am lol).

I caught some CB I was missing and got started on some breeding. It's crazy on the biome right now so I'm hoping it will slow down in a couple of days. I'll also have more time to hunt... right now I have way too many things to do for uni before the holidays!

Good luck everyone !

Nice to breed my CBs from last year, finally! :D But UGH, so sad that I didn't realize that the multiple eggs that you get from breeding take up your slots, even if you don't take any of them yet, so I accidentally lost an egg I was breeding for, since it go autodumped with the rest of the lot as soon as I bred them (I had 2 Slots, but they had 3 eggs) Didn't feel fair :(

edit: Wow, so a super-kind user found my egg in question and gave it back! ♥ The kindness of the community is simply amazing! ~ :wub:

Edited by Natakiro