TJ09

2018-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

I don't understand what the heck I've been doing the last 10 years of holidays, lol. I mean, with Halloween and Valentines, I'm at or almost-at my scroll-goals for most of the breeds. But these.... Holly, Snow Angel, Ribbon Dancer, and Winter Magi are the only ones I actually have my goals of. And I'm not even *close* with most of them. What on earth was I doing all those years?? *pokes spreadsheet* I feel like I have so much to catch up on and I have no idea which breeds to concentrate on. Yulebucks seem fairly easy to find messies of, though, so that's good.

Waiting for eggs to hatch so I can go snag more stuff from the AP is killing me. I got SO many messy holiday hatchlings I need for freezing. It's times like these when I wish the clock could run faster. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Camilo543HF said:

So whats the consensus on the hardest/rarest CB holiday eggs to catch?

The very oldest and newest breeds, generally. i.e. this year it's Hollies and Garlands, the Halloween had Pumpkins and Omens, Valentine's will probably be the '09 release and Floral-Crowns. e: Although there might be more Player demand for sweetlings...? I don't remember last year too well.

Edited by Guillotine

Debating what day to breed all my checkers. Don't want to breed them so late that they all die in the AP, but want to give people a chance who are looking for specific things in the aid center.

Also very impatient to be unlocked. Wanna hunt the AP myself for pretty solstice/mistletoe/aegis/garland eggs.

Egglock is torture when I know all those pretty eggs are in the AP! XD 

This is my first Christmas with DC :) 

I am very excited and I have a question!

I am collecting Holiday dragons now, and my friends said every user can only have 2 cb for each kind of Christmas dragons. However, I also want to know what will happen after one release his/her grown cbs? Can he/she collect this kind of cb dragons again?

5 minutes ago, 1ce1and said:

I am collecting Holiday dragons now, and my friends said every user can only have 2 cb for each kind of Christmas dragons. However, I also want to know what will happen after one release his/her grown cbs? Can he/she collect this kind of cb dragons again?

If you release one of your grown CBs I'm pretty sure you can catch another CB egg 🙂

And egglock is terrible right now. So many pretties in the AP that I can't grab!

6 minutes ago, 1ce1and said:

Each user can have 2 CB, but any number of bred dragons of that kind

Ex: You can only have 2 CB hollies, but you can keep as many not-CB as you like. 

OMG!! Someone offered me a CB Holly for my 2G Snow Angel! WHAT EVEN?! Accepted! Thank you! Now I just need a CB Yulebuck and I'm set! :wub:

I've given away 2 CB Hollies so far and I'm itching to grab more but of course locked for a few more hours. Being locked is so frustrating! (Okay technically one of those Hollies was 'given away' through the trading hub with a 'free' message, I always accept the first offer when I do that but the first offer ended up being a chicken so I actually got something good out of it....)

I'm trying so hard to stay away from the AP since I'm locked but I keep peeking in. My mom doesn't understand why the internet doesn't seem to interest me tonight... It's because I usually spend the evening hunting eggs but I can't! lol 

4 hours ago, bonvoyage said:

If you release one of your grown CBs I'm pretty sure you can catch another CB egg 🙂

And egglock is terrible right now. So many pretties in the AP that I can't grab!

Thank you so much! I was so worried that I will no be able to catch a specific holiday kind if I release 2 of the grown holidays :) 

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

*stares at eggs until they hatch*
(I've run out of things to do and still 2 hours left)

lmao! You too? :lol:

ETA: Ou~ Midnight! Time for the first round of eggs to start hatching. :D

Edited by Syiren

Yeah I bred mine a while after rollover too, so I'm still waiting haha

I get to breed my shimmer today which is cool 🙂

*pokes first egg w/big hole* 

Hatch.  Hatch.  Hatch.  Hatch.  Hatch.  Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.    Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.   Hatch.  Hatch.

:)

My first one hatched! And the second has a last-stage hole. Come on little one! 

*pokes eggs with cracks urging them to hatch faster*

Waiting is a torture 😂 Some of them already hatched, fortunately! I was able to catch a CB holly (make that 2 CB! hollies!) and a CB Aegis. I had none (CB or bred) so I'm pretty happy :P 

Edited by relaks

Several of mine hatched. One's being stubborn. Of course the AP now has nothing I'm looking for, so bred some more things. Guess the hunting fun will come later.

Only one egg hatched so far, and then right away I grab the CB Yulebuck that I needed with an AWESOME code! Woot! CB hunting is done until the new Holiday draggo drops! Time to breed my pretties to gift and wait for more space to free up for some IOU's and more projects. 

Here goes another batch of holiday dragons. The lineaged S1 Aegises that I just hatched today look so adorable I almost want to freeze at least one of them, but I can't since I need them for lineages. >_< I hope I can manage to catch some Aegis eggs off the AP after the event.

I'm all caught up on CB eggs! I'm itching to hunt the AP, but I'm totally egglocked until sunday 😢

At least next year I'll be able to concentrate on the AP :D