TJ09

2018-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Thank you for the information, TJ.

I must admit that, like several others, I would much rather the event start on the same day as breeding or even halfway through the breeding period, rather than start on Christmas Day, as I think it would be more seasonal and enjoyable. But that's just me.

Here we go! I'm so preped and ready for this. Been waiting all year. Heck yes.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm really looking forward to everything. :) 

Awesome, I haven't been active in past events and recently just came back so it'll be nice to be able to get some holiday dragons again and breed them.

Also excited for the new event.

2 hours ago, Nakeisha said:

Thank you for the information, TJ.

I must admit that, like several others, I would much rather the event start on the same day as breeding or even halfway through the breeding period, rather than start on Christmas Day, as I think it would be more seasonal and enjoyable. But that's just me.

Most of us work and don’t have the vacation time in the weeks leading up to christmas to have whole events made and ready to go a week before christmas. )’: We’re volunteers. Apologies, this is what we can do.

What sort of event will we have this Christmas, I wonder. :) I’ve always been a fan of the Valkemarian Tales, or anything else with a solid storyline and world-building, for that matter. 

1 hour ago, Marrionetta said:

Most of us work and don’t have the vacation time in the weeks leading up to christmas to have whole events made and ready to go a week before christmas. )’: We’re volunteers. Apologies, this is what we can do.

Thank you and all the other volunteers/spriters for all the hard work you put in for us to have new dragons and the fun events!  I will be happy with whatever you guys throw my way whenever that may be. 

1 hour ago, Marrionetta said:

No need to apologize! You do what you can.

I am thankful that there are dedicated people who put together events for us in spite of full-time jobs and other responsibilities.

Edited by purplehaze

So the Holiday Event will be text-based instead of the game-like thing? Fine by me. (I like the games, but I'll be visiting relatives in another state this year.)

It's Holiday time! Now to breed my eggs.

Edit: Tomorrow. Breed my eggs tomorrow. Not today because I'm a dumb that didn't read. XD

Edited by Shokomon

5 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

Please don't take it to heart, we're all looking forward to it! :D In an ideal world I would prefer the event before Christmas as well but we all know real life isn't ideal. I missed last year's event so I'm extra excited for this one!

5 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Let my annual hunting of prizekin Christmas dragons commence!

Oohhh speaking of kin, I wonder if anyone will do 'messy' breedings with their spriters alts the way Omens happened on Halloween? That was too awesome (though I know some didn't appreciate it). 

This year I actually have multiple people to breed for (I have a list!) so I'm extra-excited. DC is so much more fun since I've gotten into trading/gifting more.