TJ09

2018-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Ooh, nice. Can't wait! I think I only have Winter Magis as CBs. Lots of catching up to do!

Nice! I was just about to ask when the Christmas Breeding event begins. Just one more day. :D

I'm happy and excited and my Holiday dragons are ready! I really hope I can catch that second CB Holly and Yule Buck this year. That's all I'm missing! Good luck everyone!

Nice, will be great to focus on getting some bred from the AP, and can't wait to see what event and dragon we get this year :D

Heya! Thanks to y'all so much for the schedule. ^o^

A quick question: Will the holiday event be playable/doable on mobile? I'll only have mobile for all the days the event will be active. :')

Ty!!

I'm so excited!! I cant wait to see all the goodies for this year!! 😍 

Merry Christmas everyone! 🤗🎄🎁

Uh oh, I didn't prepare at all for the Holiday breeding x'D Gotta go check out the breeding plan threads!

Yayyyyy!!!  Very excited, looking forward to breeding time and playing time!  🙂  I hope we get some degree of decorating/customizing in this year's event, again!  I loved the Gingerbread house and the Wreath most of all.  But I'm sure whatever it is, it'll be fun. 

GO TEAM FIRE!!!!!

And since I grabbed all my needed CBs last year, I can focus on breeding and catching pretties this year.  ❤️  And sharing them!

OMG!...I...can...get..a..CB Holly!?!?! So many years of wanting a CB Holly!!

Thank you, TJ and everyone who has contributed to this year's DragCave Christmas!

Edited by Dubious

I'm looking forward to it, thank you TJ and all who put work into the Holiday Event this year.

Sooon! The Christmas time is my favorite time of the year so it's really exciting to see the festivities return once again. :)