TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

5 minutes ago, 49ER said:

Yep, so we will see then.  Jocosa, if you hatch now, it should be blue

Ugh. So where does it need to be? 1D Xhrs?

I love both new dragons, but I'm not a fan of tying up slots much, much longer than usual if I want to collect them for lineages. This will also slow down earning shards for the market if this truly is the mechanism for them.

So, for Purple it had to be less then even 2 days? That's too dangerous! 😕

Just now, Cjcrazy said:

that is the current theory, since 2 day 23 hour dragons are hatching blues

3 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

Dangerous, how? The egg will die at 0 hours left. So you have a full 48 hours to react.

2 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

That's one of the reasons they'll probably see a brisk trading market.

What if you can only get purple by breeding green and blue? *passes out* watch, it will be one particular biome during a specific time period, lol

Just now, saltywench said:

What if you can only get purple by breeding green and blue? *passes out* watch, it will be one particular biome during a specific time period, lol

It was reported you can get CBs of all the colors.

Maybe, or it'll hatch neglected. 😕

Either way, I don't like it. I think I'll stick with my Blues and Greens. 

2 hours ago, Niomedes said:

Maybe something like every +3 days/eggs old equals colour? It'd keep with the '3' pattern going on.

Under 3 days = Green

3-6 days = Blue

Over 6 days = Purple

??

Eggs cannot hatch until they hit the 4-day mark. It's always been like that.

Just now, TacticianLyra said:

Earthquake.

Just now, TacticianLyra said:

what about earthquake?

1 minute ago, TacticianLyra said:

I think they are talking about how many days getting views/waiting to hatch.

i really hope no spriter would ever tie a color variant to earthquake... the odds of eggs dying is so high, and dead eggs take up scroll space for an entire day @.@ 

I’m glad again that Greens are my favorite color, and gladder still that my numero uno priority right now is gonna be Mimic x Lady Dark Myst X’D

@Cjcrazy

NDs generally only happen with less then 5 minutes left. I wouldn’t be too worried. :)

The only time I’ve ever lost an egg to not enough views was my very first batch when me and a friend were desperately refreshing to hatch them. Saved 2. Would’ve been nice if the others had become unintended NDs; would be quite the newbie starter set! XD

I am curious about one thing....say if you have a 3 day 12 hour egg in real time and then you incubate it....will it still be blue or maybe will it bre green?

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I’m glad again that Greens are my favorite color, and gladder still that my numero uno priority right now is gonna be Mimic x Lady Dark Myst X’D

@Cjcrazy

NDs generally only happen with less then 5 minutes left. I wouldn’t be too worried. :)

The only time I’ve ever lost an egg to not enough views was my very first batch when me and a friend were desperately refreshing to hatch them. Saved 2. Would’ve been nice if the others had become unintended NDs; would be quite the newbie starter set! XD

my goal is CB 4 purples, if i can get them at least, x 4 purple nebulae. the resulting nebula and glow-spots will be blues, and then breed those blues to get greens, breed the greens to get a orange nebulae

that's my plan at least, so i need to find a way to get 4 purples of the gender i need to breed with purple nebulaes

i do not plan to breed any purple eggs, only use the CBs i can get from our experiments now

Edited by Sirithiliel

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Or incubate. Makes them 4d when they’re technically 5d. :)

Well yeah. I was just pointing out that there's a BSA that allows you to hatch it (maybe) before the timer shows 4 days.

Basically I am trying to figure out if incubate makes them green no matter what

Just watched 11 hatch over the past 30 minutes or so and all of them colored according to the timeline that's been suggested so far. Will continue to watch.

Edited by skauble

11 minutes ago, almne said:

It was reported you can get CBs of all the colors.

Ohhhhh thank you!

4 minutes ago, 49ER said:

Basically I am trying to figure out if incubate makes them green no matter what

no. it's the actual age of the egg that determines the color

i'll try to explain xD

if you incubate an egg, it cna hatch 1 day earlier than normal, resulting in a green

if you incubate an egg, but for some reason fog it so that it hatches when it is normally supposed to  if you didn't use incubate, you will get a blue

if you incubate an egg trying for a purple, it is most likely going to die due to how purples appear to work

so incubating takes the day off their hatching time, but doesn't necessarily guarantee a green if you fog it so it hatches on time normally (meaning there really was no point to incubatnig at all if you want a blue, because you would have waited anyways)

Edited by Sirithiliel

Hmm, But I still dislike these purples. I'm not a patient person. 

If you dislike the purples then you are at an advantage since you won't have to wait as long to get other colors