TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

That's true. I can just trade for some I feel like getting all the colors in the Encyclopedia. :3

Boy oh boy I sure am looking forward to getting 10 purples for my scroll goals... Not! 😒

Sorry, but anything that forces me to tie up egg spots for a week doesn't seem worth it. Especially since the adult sprites aren't even different outside of their color.

Edited by Nicola

I think that time-wise, getting a set of these would take, on the average, less time than getting a set of random color breed like Gemshards, Nebulas, or variants like colored Stripes, alts, and hybrids (given that you need CBs for them). This just seems like more of a time sink because it's an all at once thing. But if the timing theories hold then I'm glad for at least the predictability in this.

I agree, it is better than waiting for something to hatch to know if you have right color, or the right gender for the right color

33 minutes ago, 49ER said:

Basically I am trying to figure out if incubate makes them green no matter what

No. (have blues to prove it. I incubated everything before we knew about any of this.)

Hey guys, I have an ideal if you want purple, collect one at a time! That way you're not wasting a whole bunch of egg slots except one! 

Humm, I fogged an egg trying to hold off the hatching, just unfogged it and my old eyes can't see whether it turned out blue or not- can younger eyes help me out?  https://dragcave.net/lineage/iqwf4

Never mind, I checked Miss Fuzzbucket's beasts and I guess it's just another green. Ratso.

Edited by Ayelldee
Looked second, asked first

9 minutes ago, Ayelldee said:

Humm, I fogged an egg trying to hold off the hatching, just unfogged it and my old eyes can't see whether it turned out blue or not- can younger eyes help me out?  https://dragcave.net/lineage/iqwf4

It's green

Depending on what type of device you are using, you can enlarge the view page by holding crtl and rolling the mouse wheel up. 

Edited by Imzadi

7 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Hey guys, I have an ideal if you want purple, collect one at a time! That way you're not wasting a whole bunch of egg slots except one! 

Though in reality, it is still wasting just as many slots, just across a longer period of time. Still might be more tolerable for people, of course, as it seems like less is being wasted, even though it is just a trick of the mind. :D

2 minutes ago, Ribombee said:

Though in reality, it is still wasting just as many slots, just across a longer period of time. Still might be more tolerable for people, of course, as it seems like less is being wasted, even though it is just a trick of the mind. :D

You say "waste".

I say "worth expending a little extra time for a guaranteed alt".

It's all about perspective.

7 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

You say "waste".

I said "waste" because the person I quoted used "waste". 

8 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

You say "waste".

I still :wub: you !

Do we know for sure how to get purples?  Does anyone (other than TJ, of course) have a purple?

Not sure how is this information useful, but I've used earthquake to hatch Siyats early and got one green hatchie. Timer on egg was around 4d 19h (with incubation)

1 minute ago, daffy said:

Do we know for sure how to get purples?  Does anyone (other than TJ, of course) have a purple?

We don't know for sure, and it seems nobody but TJ has purples at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Thanks, @Kaini!

I was wondering.

So the only CONFIRMED purples out there are TJ's?

2 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Thanks!  I guess I'll just have to wait. 

I have an egg at 2 days and 21 hours. Guess I'll unhide him/her tomorrow? All my others are at 4 days and up.

8 minutes ago, Pheonixxfoxx said:

I have an egg at 2 days and 21 hours. Guess I'll unhide him/her tomorrow? All my others are at 4 days and up.

edit: (I can't read 😑) Sure, but report back to this topic what you get (if it is still open by then)

Edited by Soulsborne

I'm silly.

I got up at 6:00 am, and camped on computer. It's now 4:30 pm, and I haven't even had breakfast!

I do this too often, but first I wanted to see if purples were being hatched, and then I kept staying on computer to read every post. . .

So I'm finally going to have breakfast. (timed more like dinner)

Sorry if I’m not being very active. I’m at GenCon, so today and the next three days I’ll be for the most part offline. I can still check in every now and then though, like I am now. I have an egg I’m hiding until under a day to try to get a purple, but it’ll be a couple more days. Good luck to everyone else though!

Oh well, purple watch over for today.  I'll see if there's any change before I go to work tomorrow.

Keep trades to the appropriate threads, please. I realize we're talking about trading for the new releases, but it's not quite on topic.

And keep in mind replying to spam is still spam.

alright, my hopeful-purple eggs are as follows (all unincubated)

3 days exactly (hatching on Saturday when it is 1 day )

4 Days 18 hours (hatching i believe on Monday)

5 Days 8 Hours (hatching i believe on Tuesday)

i do hope i get a purple on Saturday or someone gets a purple xD

My bad, I was just commenting on how it was strange, I'll delete it. Now... Why must I be stupid?

On a side note, my two greens are male and female, so I guess I have a breeding pair, maybe I'll hold that for a purple? Hmph...