TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

why is this in the new release thread ?

Maybe they meant they're surprised they hadn't gotten new egg/hatchling offers because we were speculating earlier about their trade value in regard to things like Zyu or Xenos.

I have a purple hopeful for late tonight, 1 day 9 hours currently (incubated, so actually 2d 9 hr).

We'll see tonight.

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

I have a purple hopeful for late tonight, 1 day 9 hours currently (incubated, so actually 2d 9 hr).

We'll see tonight.

oh i'll be keeping a close eye on the thread, thank you!

you probably know, but i'd advise letting it go 1 hour over the change over, becuase greens were still hatching at 3day23hour while some were getting blues, so it looks like there is a little bit of overlap

Edited by Sirithiliel

2 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

alright, my hopeful-purple eggs are as follows (all unincubated)

3 days exactly (hatching on Saturday when it is 1 day )

4 Days 18 hours (hatching i believe on Monday)

5 Days 8 Hours (hatching i believe on Tuesday)

i do hope i get a purple on Saturday or someone gets a purple xD

I have a 2d 18h and I'm ridiculously excited about seeing what the purple requirements are. I know the mystery aspect isn't for everyone, but I love when we all get to puzzle stuff out together. :wub:

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

oh i'll be keeping a close eye on the thread, thank you!

I'm REALLY hoping it does a purple or I'll just be completely confused 😫

Just now, Kaini said:

I'm REALLY hoping it does a purple or I'll just be completely confused 😫

you probably know, but i'd advise letting it go 1 hour over the change over, becuase greens were still hatching at 3day23hour while some were getting blues, so it looks like there is a little bit of overlap

(i had edited my post to include this but not sure you saw it xD )

4 minutes ago, skauble said:

Maybe they meant they're surprised they hadn't gotten new egg/hatchling offers because we were speculating earlier about their trade value in regard to things like Zyu or Xenos.

Kinda, I also want to get rid of it, I already have like 2-3. I'll go and check to see if anymore spot eggs have dropped. 😕

3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

plenty of responses have been given to that, might want to give them a look over =P

This totally gives me the feeling, that I'am NOT allowed to say my opinion. 

Why is it okay for you to say 'wow, is it horrible to wait two extra days' and not okay for us to say 'two days doesn' t matter in my eyes, because it's just a game'? 

Leneth just agreed with me and you are like:

3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

That's the best and most surefire way to kill a game's playerbase

That's a really harsh way to say 'shut up'. 

3 minutes ago, Drag said:

Why is it okay for you to say 'wow, is it horrible to wait two extra days' and not okay for us to say 'two days doesn' t matter in my eyes, because it's just a game'? 

I don't understand. That quote isn't saying 'shut up' at all. It is tellign you that telling people to leave the game if we dont' like it, as several people have told us, would ruin the playerbase. Why does that equal 'shut up' in your book? I never told you to stop talking. If you took that statement to mean that, that's entirely on you because that is not what it meant in the slightest.

It meant exactly what it said: telling people they're not allowed to say anything about frustration or annoyances, and give feedback even if it's negative, is going to drive them away. And since some people HAVE told us to just stop playing if we don't like it, that logically is going to equal a diminishing playerbase. 

nothing at all about 'shutting up'

and you are completely allowed to say what you want. I never said you couldn't. I said i'm sick and tired of people telling us to go away or stop talking if we dont' have anything nice to say and gave REASONS why we are allowed to vent frustration. Nothing was said at all that you can't say antying. You can say what you want. you just cannot tell US what we have to say or what we cannot say

Edited by Sirithiliel

And... RIP Zyu lol, I bit it and it died, so I technically now have a free slot for a Spotted. And my egg is still fogged and at 4 days and 19 hours, so I'll leave it for another day or two before hatching it. ^^

So, any luck figuring out purples yet? I keep reading a theory that people are going to try hatching them tonight after midnight cave time?

I unfogged my two eggs because they were below the 3 day mark without looking here and they insta hatched into blues 😳 guess that will teach me to look at the forum first!

11 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

Kinda, I also want to get rid of it, I already have like 2-3. I'll go and check to see if anymore spot eggs have dropped. 😕

If it helps, I saw a number of them earlier, and definitely in the Coast where I mostly was. I think a lot of people are rare hunting right now and so the Spotted ones aren't disappearing in an instant.

6 minutes ago, Drag said:

Easy, easy, easy, take it easy.  Why don't you two ignore each other?

Really like these dragons, nice to have a more 'evil' dragon in the mix again with those Mimics. As for the Siyat Dragons, I can't decide which one I like best...Though, I'm a little disappointed that the colors are not by Biome - would make it so much easier for those of us who have to balance DC with work and life. Ah well, I can deal...At least I'm halfway to my goal on sprites!

Out of my six, I got One Green and Five Blues (all were hatched at the 2 day X hours mark). 

6 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

And... RIP Zyu lol, I bit it and it died, so I technically now have a free slot for a Spotted. And my egg is still fogged and at 4 days and 19 hours, so I'll leave it for another day or two before hatching it. ^^

If you bit something and it died, it will take up an egg slot for 24  hrs, so you would get that slot back tomorrow

Just now, Imzadi said:

If you bit something and it died, it will take up an egg slot for 24  hrs, so you would get that slot back tomorrow

I took it to mean that the zyu would have been around longer than 24 hours!

Yeah. I get my slot sooner rather than later. But I dislike killing things, even by accident. 😕

5 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Easy, easy, easy, take it easy.  Why don't you two ignore each other?

Aaarrrgh you are right. I just felt measured with two standards. 

Telling me now it is totally up to me if i feel offended. This discussion started because Sirithiliel got ME wrong. 

But okay. I'll leave the thread be. 

I completly missed the realease and now i cant find the Siyat xD

Time to wait in a bush and be a fast grabber

Just now, Yubelchen said:

I completly missed the realease and now i cant find the Siyat xD

Time to wait in a bush and be a fast grabber

Yeah, but I'd check the Coast and Forest most often, thats where I usually see them. ^^

12 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

Yeah. I get my slot sooner rather than later. But I dislike killing things, even by accident. 😕

True, though, being me, I'd have tried to trade it for something  Probably because I invariably kill things if I am trying to make room.  😒

2 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

True, though, being me, I'd have tried to trade it for something  Probably because I invariably kill things if I am trying to make room.  😒

I did, I wanted another Siyat egg, but no dibs, so I wanted to get a "CB" Vamp to trade. :P

Does anyone have adult mimic yet? And did they notice any change in their appearance after dusk? Because of what it says in the description, that they show their true nature at dusk.